Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 08:10 PM
    Just look at what you posted above and think if anyone with half a brain would consider having an "honest discussion" with someone who posts pictures of crap. It's completely stupid. And, of course, it's someone else's fault you did so. It's always someone else's fault with you. You can never just step up and take some responsibility for what you did or said. That's why I say it's like having a conversation with a four year old. That's what I would expect from them. I used to have first graders with more sense than that.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Just look at what you posted above and think if anyone with half a brain would consider having an "honest discussion" with someone who posts pictures of crap. It's completely stupid. And, of course, it's someone else's fault you did so. It's always someone else's fault with you. You can never just step up and take some responsibility for what you did or said. That's why I say it's like having a conversation with a four year old. That's what I would expect from them. I used to have first graders with more sense than that.
    I could have posted this exact same thing to you. Are you willing to start over with us being nice to each other and skip the shaming and other crap? You and I are both intelligent people with lots of interesting life experiences to share on this board.
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 08:17 PM
    That's a lie. I've never posted a picture of crap and you know it. What you did above was sick. I love your idea to skip "other crap". Well, you own that one.

Tomorrow. I'm too disgusted to continue this. I'd suggest you review the posts above and decide if that's how you want to do things in your life.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2020, 08:37 PM
    That's a lie. I've never posted a picture of crap and you know it. What you did above was sick. I love your idea to skip "other crap". Well, you own that one.

Tomorrow. I'm too disgusted to continue this. I'd suggest you review the posts above and decide if that's how you want to do things in your life.
    Might we suggest you do the same. Please stop dog whistling
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2020, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You and I are both intelligent people with lots of interesting life experiences to share on this board.
    Ah, Wondergirl - and you were doing so well! We've all had a taste of his intelligence and it's made of bitter stuff. He'll need a lifetime to cleanse himself of all those mean-spirited and hateful ideas he's been cursed with.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2020, 06:22 AM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SjrpfCp30k
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 07:29 AM
    Pick any dufus video Tom, he's lying in it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Ah, Wondergirl - and you were doing so well! We've all had a taste of his intelligence and it's made of bitter stuff. He'll need a lifetime to cleanse himself of all those mean-spirited and hateful ideas he's been cursed with.
    It's called reverse psychology. It works on two year olds.
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2020, 10:43 AM
    It's called reverse psychology. It works on two year olds.
    So much for your "honest discussion" proposal. Thankfully, by now I have learned better anyway. None of you amigos are interested in that. Posting pics of poop seems to be your current fascination.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 10:57 AM
    So much for your "honest discussion" proposal. Thankfully, by now I have learned better anyway. None of you amigos are interested in that. Posting pics of poop seems to be your current fascination.
    That's what I scraped off your head to attempt to save your life and allow you to breathe.
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2020, 11:08 AM
    I'll let you guys discuss poop. It holds no fascination with me like it does you. Unfortunate that you were so totally dishonest in calling for honest discussion.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 12:13 PM
    I'll let you guys discuss poop. It holds no fascination with me like it does you. Unfortunate that you were so totally dishonest in calling for honest discussion.
    I tried to have honest discussions with you in the past but was constantly put down and shamed, so I jumped on your bandwagon.
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2020, 12:35 PM
    Nah. You own the "poop wagon". I have nothing to do with that. You asked for honest discussion in a thoroughly dishonest manner. You really don't want it, so you resort to poop.

But I'm ready any time. You said yesterday you wanted to "pick my brain". I said to fire away. Crickets.

You said you wanted an honest discussion. Well fine. Start one not based on poop.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 01:19 PM
    Nah. You own the "poop wagon". I have nothing to do with that. You asked for honest discussion in a thoroughly dishonest manner. You really don't want it, so you resort to poop.
    I pulled you out from inside the dufus's butt!!! And where's my thanks???
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2020, 02:18 PM
    Bout what I figured. Sick comments don't pass for honesty. I just wonder if you are really content with your post. You're a 74 year old woman and this is where you have arrived? 74 years for this? "What do you think about abortion?" "Oh! I pulled someone out of a man's butt, and I can post images of crap! Aren't I the cute one?!" Really??? That's it?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 02:40 PM
    Bout what I figured. Sick comments don't pass for honesty. I just wonder if you are really content with your post. You're a 26 year old woman and this is where you have arrived? 26 years for this? "What do you think about abortion?" "Oh! I pulled someone out of a man's butt, and I can post images of crap! Aren't I the cute one?!" Really??? That's it?
    Another "constructive" post from you. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Show me how to post honestly and intelligently, with comments begging for discussion.
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2020, 03:47 PM
    Show me how to post honestly and intelligently, with comments begging for discussion.
    To start with, I wouldn't talk about what is up someone's rear end and post pictures of poop. I would start with a simple, honest question and go from there. "What do you think about so and so?"
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 04:00 PM
    To start with, I wouldn't talk about what is up someone's rear end and post pictures of poop. I would start with a simple, honest question and go from there. "What do you think about so and so?"
    Go for it!
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2020, 04:06 PM
    Why do you dislike abortion? What do you find to be unlikable about it?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 04:13 PM
    Why do you dislike abortion? What do you find to be unlikable about it?
    I have already answered this. I would not choose abortion unless my OB had an excellent medical reason to have one done. I will not tell anyone else to have one or not. It's none of my business. If that person asks for my advice, I will explore and discuss all the options with her. The final decision is hers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Freewill fund raiser , provided dinner ,food was donated is there quid pro quo [ 2 Answers ]

We had a fund raiser where attendees could make a contribution if they wanted and we provided a dinner where all food and drink was donated. Do we have to report valued of dinner and does contributor have to deduct from their contribution.

Dodge Ram 2500 V10 Quid Cad Short Bed Sport [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1999 DODGE RAM 2500 v10 Quid Cad short bed The A/C works great when I works When I slow down or come to a stop it sound like a door closes under the dask it goes from cold air to HOT I have to turn it off and turn it back on after a few secondes it not the door under the glove box...

He's Racist! [ 31 Answers ]

This is one of the most difficult decisions I've ever had to make. My B/F and I have been together for two years. We have a unique relationship. I am a single mom and devote most of my time to my daughter. He is in med-school. Although we talk every day, we only spend time together one day a week....

No Good uncle trying to get with my woman! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a uncle who is married but wants to sleep with my woman and I'm about ready to snap his neck on any given day the next time I see him.He says disrepectful things that I don't like in a in-direct manner.im really pissed off.he say things to me in person in a joking manner but also meaning...

He's a racist! [ 9 Answers ]

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for a year and a half and we love each other very much. We are young and we are the kind of couple that might get married in about 8 years. But my problem is that I'm hispanic and he is white. He works in the corrections department. And the people who work in...

View more questions Search