Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 04:15 PM
    Totally agree WG, that's about where I stand too. I deleted the totally hilarious response I had written after reading your post.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2020, 04:19 PM
    Tal, just keep your fantasies going. I think you and Athos would make a good combo. You could talk about your rear end fantasies until late into the night. You sure have a love of it. You talk about men's rear ends endlessly.

I would not choose abortion unless my OB had an excellent medical reason to have one done.
    Why not?
    Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Tal, just keep your fantasies going. I think you and Athos would make a good combo. You could talk about your rear end fantasies until late into the night. You sure have a love of it. You talk about men's rear ends endlessly.

Why not?
    You read my post before I deleted it and wrote the above.
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2020, 04:28 PM
    Yeah, but you still wrote it. Go see a shrink and get some help. You need it. Maybe he/she could see the two of you together. It really is a sickening obsession.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2020, 04:31 PM
    Yeah, but you still wrote it. Go see a shrink and get some help. You need it. Maybe he/she could see the two of you together.
    While I'm at the shrink, can you answer the questions I asked?

1. Should women who have abortions be charged with murder?

2. Do you support funding into research how to save the lives of zygotes? If not, why not? They are unborn children, are they not?
    Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 04:33 PM
    You want to keep the snark going or respond to WG and my attempt at honest discussion? Makes me no difference.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 04:42 PM
    WG: I would not choose abortion unless my OB had an excellent medical reason to have one done.
    Why not?
    A disabled child would not have had a negative impact on my life. Financial instability has never been a problem in my marriage. My relationships have always been free of physical and mental abuse. I have never been a single mother, especially one with few or no financial resources.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 04:49 PM
    It really is a sickening obsession.
    Geez louise! They paraphrased/reworded your fascination with 45. Get a grip!
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2020, 05:51 PM
    You want to keep the snark going
    If you don't like the snark, then don't start it. It's not my sickening obsession.

A disabled child would not have had a negative impact on my life. Financial instability has never been a problem in my marriage. My relationships have always been free of physical and mental abuse. I have never been a single mother, especially one with few or no financial resources.
    If you had not had the financial resources, and if a disabled child would have had a negative impact, would you have had an abortion?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 05:58 PM
    If you had not had the financial resources, and if a disabled child would have had a negative impact, would you have had an abortion?
    If Biden knocked on your front door, would you open it and shake his outstretched hand?
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2020, 06:09 PM
    Well, so much for the honest discussion. But since you insist on suddenly changing the subject (wonder why?), I'll answer your question. Yes.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 06:29 PM
    Well, so much for the honest discussion. But since you insist on suddenly changing the subject (wonder why?), I'll answer your question. Yes.
    You asked me questions that are impossible to answer. I haven't been nor will I ever be in either of those situations. And no, I didn't change the subject. I threw a similarly impossible-to-answer question back at you to stress that answers are not always simply "pick one: yes or no".
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2020, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    If Biden knocked on your front door, would you open it and shake his outstretched hand?
    No he's not covid safe
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    No he's not covid safe
    Biden is. Am guessing JL isn't.
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2020, 07:25 PM
    You asked me questions that are impossible to answer. I haven't been nor will I ever be in either of those situations. And no, I didn't change the subject. I threw a similarly impossible-to-answer question back at you to stress that answers are not always simply "pick one: yes or no".
    They're known as hypothetical questions. They are asked and answered all the time and are very useful in probing issues. And of course you changed the subject. This is why I don't like discussing anything with you. You are so fearful and evasive that we can never get anywhere. As soon as you sense some danger to your position in a question then you start dodging and weaving and get as far away from honest discussion as I can imagine. I'm done with it for now as we never will get anywhere for those very reasons.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 07:38 PM
    They're known as hypothetical questions. They are asked and answered all the time and are very useful in probing issues. And of course you changed the subject. This is why I don't like discussing anything with you. You are so fearful and evasive that we can never get anywhere. As soon as you sense some danger to your position in a question then you start dodging and weaving and get as far away from honest discussion as I can imagine. I'm done with it for now as we never will get anywhere for those very reasons.
    You change the subject all the time!!! And I have absolutely no idea what I would do if I were under the pressures you mentioned. I am NOT fearful and evasive. I've always made it a point NOT to be in a bad place in my life.
    Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 08:00 PM
    No I think it's the personal attacks that makes people wary, and then the way you turn the blame on them that is the real turn off. Case in point YOU changed the subject to your peeve all the time and blast anyone who disagrees with your position, yet blame the poster?

You seem obsessed to be right and relentless to prove it. Personally I don't care because it's just you being you, and it matters little if the trash talk gets escalated or not. Others not so much. I rather like it when you start dodging and weaving looking for an answer you ain't got myself. You do it to everybody else but hate it when it's done to you, so maybe take your tired a$$ to bed because that's what cranky kids are supposed to do.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2020, 08:33 PM
    They're known as hypothetical questions. They are asked and answered all the time and are very useful in probing issues.
    Here are two hypotheticals you are avoiding. I trust you find them useful in probing issues.

2. Do you support funding into research how to save the lives of zygotes? If not, why not? They are unborn children, are they not?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2020, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Here are two hypotheticals you are avoiding. I trust you find them useful in probing issues.

No the Doctor should be charged with murder and woman as accessory

all research into early childhoos should be funded
    Expert

Jul 1, 2020, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    No the Doctor should be charged with murder and woman as accessory
    Abortions are legal with certain restrictions, so where is the violation of law?

all research into early childhoos should be funded
    The controversy is when is life begun. Some say at conception, some say at birth, but what has always been missing is the funding for kids as they develop from that zygote and enter into the real world. I think that's what you have eluded to and I would agree with that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Freewill fund raiser , provided dinner ,food was donated is there quid pro quo [ 2 Answers ]

We had a fund raiser where attendees could make a contribution if they wanted and we provided a dinner where all food and drink was donated. Do we have to report valued of dinner and does contributor have to deduct from their contribution.

Dodge Ram 2500 V10 Quid Cad Short Bed Sport [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1999 DODGE RAM 2500 v10 Quid Cad short bed The A/C works great when I works When I slow down or come to a stop it sound like a door closes under the dask it goes from cold air to HOT I have to turn it off and turn it back on after a few secondes it not the door under the glove box...

He's Racist! [ 31 Answers ]

This is one of the most difficult decisions I've ever had to make. My B/F and I have been together for two years. We have a unique relationship. I am a single mom and devote most of my time to my daughter. He is in med-school. Although we talk every day, we only spend time together one day a week....

No Good uncle trying to get with my woman! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a uncle who is married but wants to sleep with my woman and I'm about ready to snap his neck on any given day the next time I see him.He says disrepectful things that I don't like in a in-direct manner.im really pissed off.he say things to me in person in a joking manner but also meaning...

He's a racist! [ 9 Answers ]

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for a year and a half and we love each other very much. We are young and we are the kind of couple that might get married in about 8 years. But my problem is that I'm hispanic and he is white. He works in the corrections department. And the people who work in...

View more questions Search