Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 11:32 AM
    Yawn.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2020, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Yawn.
    Nothing intelligent to say? I see. Love it when you project your own failings onto others.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 11:55 AM
    Nothing of substance to respond to. Yawwwnnnnnnn.
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2020, 02:33 PM
    Nothing of substance to respond to. Yawwwnnnnnnn.
    It's easy to see how my post maddened you. But going to sleep won't make it go away. Neither will hiding your head up the arse of the dufus. To repeat, you can run but you can't hide. Wake up, little Judas.
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 02:59 PM
    What is it with you and Tal? What is this strange fascination you two have with the rear ends of other men and what might be up that rear end? You two are sick human beings. I don't spend my time thinking about the rear ends of other men. Maybe you two can get some help about your sickening obsession. Do you dream about Trump's rear end??? Does it hold some strange attraction to the two of you? Maybe you two can get together some day and compare notes on men's rear ends. As WG would say, sheesh!!

And as to your post "maddened me", does yawning indicate anger in your obsessed with other men's rear ends world?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 03:51 PM
    My fascination is with YOUR head shoulder deep up dufus A$$, and the stench you smell is from that, not anything else. I mean like DUH, dude! How specific must one get for you. If you have also learned your nose under those circumstances then I'm even more fascinated.

Please post a selfie! 8O
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 04:11 PM
    Nah. I think you fantasize about it. I mean after all, you talk about it all the time. Be honest. You dream about it don't you? Is it just Trump, or do you have others that you are obsessed with?
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 04:16 PM
    I just looked at this thread and I can't believe I have let myself get dragged into this sophomoric garbage. I'll let the two of you think about what is up someone's rear end. Enjoy yourselves. I'm done with it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 04:34 PM
    I just looked at this thread and I can't believe I have let myself get dragged into this sophomoric garbage. I'll let the two of you think about what is up someone's rear end. Enjoy yourselves. I'm done with it.
    I just now pulled you out.
    Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 04:44 PM
    Nah. I think you fantasize about it. I mean after all, you talk about it all the time. Be honest. You dream about it don't you? Is it just Trump, or do you have others that you are obsessed with?
    No just you and the dufus, though I suspect you are not alone which is why I asked for a selfie.

I doubt that. You are too comfortable with your head shoulder deep, and we know you don't care who knows it because you are shameless!

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I just now pulled you out.
    Please post a picture WG! PLEASE?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Please post a picture WG! PLEASE?
    This is what I scraped off.

Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 05:03 PM

LOL, when will I learn be careful what I ask for! Hope you wore a mask WG...AND GLOVES...and used a LONG stick!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    LOL, when will I learn be careful what I ask for! Hope you wore a mask WG...AND GLOVES...and used a LONG stick!
    I've worked as a PT aide in two hospitals, one with a lot of patients over 60. I know how to do this :-D .
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2020, 05:39 PM

Dear God!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Dear God!
    It's all JL's fault! He made me want to post it!
    Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 06:07 PM
    Good job WG! You got him out of the dufus's a$$, but how do you keep him out?
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 07:55 PM
    Good grief you guys are sick.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 07:56 PM
    Good grief you guys are sick.
    Then let's have an honest discussion for a change.
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 07:58 PM
    Do you have any idea how stupid you sound after what you posted?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 08:05 PM
    Do you have any idea how stupid you sound after what you posted?
    Like when you derail discussions and shame those responding so they lash back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Freewill fund raiser , provided dinner ,food was donated is there quid pro quo [ 2 Answers ]

We had a fund raiser where attendees could make a contribution if they wanted and we provided a dinner where all food and drink was donated. Do we have to report valued of dinner and does contributor have to deduct from their contribution.

Dodge Ram 2500 V10 Quid Cad Short Bed Sport [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1999 DODGE RAM 2500 v10 Quid Cad short bed The A/C works great when I works When I slow down or come to a stop it sound like a door closes under the dask it goes from cold air to HOT I have to turn it off and turn it back on after a few secondes it not the door under the glove box...

He's Racist! [ 31 Answers ]

This is one of the most difficult decisions I've ever had to make. My B/F and I have been together for two years. We have a unique relationship. I am a single mom and devote most of my time to my daughter. He is in med-school. Although we talk every day, we only spend time together one day a week....

No Good uncle trying to get with my woman! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a uncle who is married but wants to sleep with my woman and I'm about ready to snap his neck on any given day the next time I see him.He says disrepectful things that I don't like in a in-direct manner.im really pissed off.he say things to me in person in a joking manner but also meaning...

He's a racist! [ 9 Answers ]

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for a year and a half and we love each other very much. We are young and we are the kind of couple that might get married in about 8 years. But my problem is that I'm hispanic and he is white. He works in the corrections department. And the people who work in...

View more questions Search