Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2020, 06:18 PM
    you keep playing from the trump playbook tom, to be sure that german nancy doesn't want derelects in his hotels
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 20, 2020, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Some businesses out of necessity to survive have been forced to create an underground economy. Many will just fold under the draconian and unfair top down decisions .As an example , Gavin Newsome ,who owns wineries in Napa Valley has allowed them to operate. But the wineries in the San Juaquin Valley are not permitted to do so. Some businesses have gone so far as to use prohibition style methods ;peep holes ,special knocks or pass codes to trusted customers. Many service businesses like hair dressers ,nail salons ,massage ,tattoo parlors have resorted to a cash transactions only to bipass the mini-dicator's arbitrary decisions about which businesses may open or not.
    The underground economy and alternative ways to do business have existed for decades. Ask the dufus, he would know.

yeah and so do Walmart and Costco customers . But those businesses have been deemed essential . In California they closed the bars but left the pot dispensaries open .
    Everybody has to eat, and all the grocery stores stayed open, and pot shops were like liquor stores grab and go.

They give drugs and booze to the homeless addicts along with free hotel rooms . They call the hotel rooms temporary shelter . But the truth is that they plan on converting these hotels into permanent shelters ,and they plan on using Federal money to pay for it .
    That's as wild a statement as I have ever heard, but hotel rooms for the homeless, especially the ones with kids sound like a great idea to me. Can't be more than the Fed dollars going for dumber stuff, like tax cuts for rich guys.
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2020, 06:38 PM
    They are just keeping a source of infection off the streets, but it does highlight a problem, what do you do with the homeless when you run out of bridges and doorways?
    Expert

Jul 21, 2020, 04:56 AM
    We have plenty of parks.
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2020, 07:30 PM
    They are trying to get them out of the parks, no, with covid making many more homeless it is time for change
    Expert

Jul 24, 2020, 07:24 PM
    November election?
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2020, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    November election?
    You seem to think that will solve everything but more urgent action is needed
    Expert

Jul 24, 2020, 08:44 PM
    Ya think? We suffer under this dufus and no action can be taken at this time urgent or not.
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2020, 06:13 AM
    perhaps the people of Portland would disagree
    Expert

Jul 25, 2020, 07:55 AM
    You mean where the moms and white females have joined the protestors? Or where the mayor was tear gassed for being on the frontlines with the protestors? Are those the people who disagree with the notion of the feds attacking peaceful protestors with a right to do so in dem run cities, but not in repub cities where crime is rampant?

Such a targeted show of illegal authority is clearly NOT about law and order, but FACISM by the dufus.
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2020, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post

Such a targeted show of illegal authority is clearly NOT about law and order, but FACISM by the dufus.
    Why do you make everything about him, does your hatred know no bounds?
    Expert

Jul 26, 2020, 11:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Why do you make everything about him, does your hatred know no bounds?
    Well he is the one doing stuff I don't like, so it's about him...DUH!
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2020, 04:22 PM
    Yes but surely he is not the only one
    Expert

Jul 27, 2020, 05:12 AM
    He has many sycophant's and enablers, and those that stand silent while he lies, cheats, bullies, and steals, and does stuff I just don't like. Specifically his handling of racial issues, and the economy destroying covid crisis surging as we speak.
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2020, 06:02 AM
    and poor ole joe can't get a look in
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2020, 06:16 AM
    peaceful protesting continues into it's 3rd month
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/riote...ao7PQlT9PlmPKM
    Expert

Jul 27, 2020, 06:29 AM
    There you go again, mixing the good guys and bad guys again. Nice try but the dufus beat you to it and a hammer for everybody is his and your tool of choice. That's the problem. A distraction by the few to distort the message of the many and sow chaos.

Bad guys win, and so does the dufus he thinks.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2023, 05:12 AM
    update

Seattle has to fork up $3.65 million to the residents of the area they abandoned to the mob that was called by the mob the CHOP /CHAZ zone.

Seattle to pay $3.6 million to business owners in CHOP settlement | KOMO (komonews.com)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2023, 10:09 AM
    But the good people of Seattle will no doubt continue to elect the morons responsible for this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

21st century slavery [ 8 Answers ]

Can a employer not give raise to the felon he has working but give them to everyone else? Can they take benefits away from felon but no one else? Can he not pay a felon for ANY OVERTIME he works just because he is a felon?

How to mix 21st century milk replacer for puppies [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 week old smooth haired chihuahua at around 16 oz in weight measured in a cup on a sm. Weigher , what would b the proper mix? The cup got zroed in and measured in ozs.

Abbott and Costello in the 21st Century [ 5 Answers ]

Abbot and Costello in the 21st Century COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER FROM ABBOTT ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you? COSTELLO: Thanks I'm setting up an office in my den and I'm thinking about buying a computer. ABBOTT: Mac? COSTELLO: No, the name's Lou. ABBOTT: Your...

Home Security for the 21st Century [ 9 Answers ]

I was looking to survey what services and fees (if any) people subscribe to for their home security system. In addition, if you are using a pay/fee-based service - do you feel the cost/fee is reasonable? Secondly, what feature(s) do you like the best about the system? If you ignore...

21st Century Tithing. [ 23 Answers ]

Would you tithe: 1. More 2. Less 3. The Same 4. Be Highly Offended 5. I don't tithe at all. IF your place of worship accepted Debit and Credit Cards????

View more questions Search