Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2020, 08:45 AM
    LOL, I hear ya! Guess we'll have to add some exercise, like a walk! Don't forget your mask.

and sunglasses and cool hat!

jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2020, 09:34 AM
    and sunglasses and cool hat!

Now THAT made me laugh. I walk a lot, but I've never tried that before.
    Expert

Jun 13, 2020, 09:52 AM
    Just for YOU.

Now you can be cool too...and safe.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2020, 10:10 AM
    Cool and safe both. What a blessing. 8D
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2020, 10:20 AM
    I made my own Salvador Dali mask
    Expert

Jun 13, 2020, 05:17 PM
    That's got to be a hoot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone remember a British TV ad for something like summer radio music/summer festivals where an overweight guy dances himself thin? I really want to know what the track was that was playing. Was it Sophie Ellis Bextor ('Why does it feel so good')? Somehow that doesn't seem quite right...

Paying child support during the summer, but I have her during the summer. [ 3 Answers ]

When we got our divorce, I didn't pay attention to the fact that I would be paying child support during the summer months too and I have the child during the summer. Can I file a petition for him to pay me payments during the summer months? I am basically paying him all year round.

Court hearings [ 1 Answers ]

Am I allowed to go to my boyfriends court hearing while he is incarcerated? I live in Pennsylvania and the court is in beaver county. I was also wondering can he live in a different county if that's his only place to live while he's on probation somewhere else?

Probation Hearings [ 1 Answers ]

So my boyfriend violated his probation and has been in jail since the day after the violation. His hearing is on Wednesday. But here is the thing a guy he was in jail with had a hearing and had paper work and it said that the paper work was supposed to be provided 5 business days before the...

Bias in custody hearings [ 3 Answers ]

Judy you said: I don't find the Courts to be biased against Defendants nor do I find the Courts to be biased against men. As far as this is "natural" because there are more deadbeat Dads I fail to see how this factors into your thinking. More deadbeat Dads = more male Defendants = bias. Not my...

View more questions Search