Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2020, 11:48 AM
    To Paracelte, Tal, Tomder and Others Viewing
    Sorry for taking up so much space, guys. But I wanted to teach J a lesson about those little weaselly sarcasms he posts. Or else the dense too long paras of nothing he is also prone to. I'm sure the lesson didn't take.

He's been gone for a while, so time for me to bail - for now.

(Sorry, 'clete - typo'd your name)

(Woops - and forgot Wondergirl)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2020, 05:31 PM
    Thank you for not making this a long winded dissertation
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 4, 2020, 06:06 PM
    No apology needed, and when its time to throw rocks back at rock throwers...throw the rocks back. Honest discussion be that way sometimes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm viewing your example and I'm trying to see where did you get the 75 from? [ 1 Answers ]

I am viewing the examlple for finding market price with the information provided but I can't figure out where you got the 75 from in the last part of the problems and if at all possible could you give me the equations for finding the market price of a share?

Webcam viewing [ 3 Answers ]

I have problem to view my webcam, I can see other people while I invite to talk in video call but no one can see me or evern I can't see myself in screen. How can I fix this problem please? Waithing to hear your sugestion. Many thanks Kanchha

Viewing someone else's bill [ 2 Answers ]

How can I veiw a copy of my husbands cell phone bill if its not in my name it in his and he has a password on the bill so that I can't view it, and I think he is talking to someone else?

View more questions Search