Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2020, 11:42 AM
    gear position sensor
    if anybody knows about the wiring of a gear position sensor plz help.i have a 5 wire gear position sensor and not sure what wire goes where.( dark grn/blk stripe ,lt grn/red stripe,blue/red stripe,solid purple,solid pink. these are the wires and colors
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 2, 2020, 11:43 AM
    What make and model of vehicle are you talking about ??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2020, 04:37 PM
    Are you trying to splice the sensor into a dash display that it's not designed for? Please clarify.
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2020, 06:56 PM
    the wiring is on a chinese 110 cc engine and im trying to wire the gear sensor to a speedometer with idiot lights,but will use one or two light and connect the gear wires to the other lights

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the throttle position sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the throttle position sensor on a 2005 f250 turbo diesel?

Car will not go into gear drive reverse neutral from the park position [ 6 Answers ]

I have a mercury grand marquis and today I put it into park when I was ready to go it would not go into gear from park position any advise

How can I know if the cam position sensor is bad before I replace it. [ 1 Answers ]

A 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager, the service engine light comes on occasionally when the car dies when idling by a light. Better gas was purchased and the light went on while driving at like 30mph rpms fell but didn't die service engine light came on. Code suggests the cam position sensor is bad....

Where is the cam position sensor on my 97 camry [ 1 Answers ]

Where are the cam position and crankshaft sensor located on my 97 camry

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

View more questions Search