Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2020, 05:23 PM
    2nd Amendment Patriots - Where Are You?
    Your president has threatened to send Federal Government troops to the states to put down protests. I thought you guys were against this and supported the 2nd Amendment for this very reason.

Do you plan to organize against Trump? You know, with your AK-47s that you bring to rallies supporting Trump?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2020, 07:12 PM
    Rabble rousing athos?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2020, 08:31 AM
    his use of the Insurrection Act is legit . Now if Antifa nihilists militias
    were to invade my neighborhood and the local authorities were unwilling or unable to protect our lives and property ..... well let's just say that they will understand in a hurry why we embrace the 2nd Amendment .
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2020, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Now if Antifa nihilists militias
    Now revealed to be white supremacists POSING as antifa!

were to invade my neighborhood and the local authorities were unwilling or unable to protect our lives and property ..... well let's just say that they will understand in a hurry why we embrace the 2nd Amendment .
    You'll get no argument from me if you wish to shoot white supremacists.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2020, 09:37 AM
    Now revealed to be white supremacists POSING as antifa!
    lol revealed by whom ? some clown pol in Milwaukee ?;the same authorities who abandoned their own police HQ ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2020, 09:41 AM
    Wrong state/city/!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fr...?ocid=msedgntp
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2020, 01:18 PM
    interesting that all those Hollywierdos are donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to right wing extremists . Who'd thunk it ?

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...cUO-8JpBMO6P7g
    Expert

Jun 2, 2020, 02:07 PM
    Not surprising from a cop website.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2020, 04:02 PM
    here we go again calling out the site and ignoring the content . Do you dispute the FACT that Hollywierdo's are paying tribute in the form of defense funds for the rioters to buy their security while thugs sack down town LA a few minutes from their home ?

Really stop wasting my time . I assure you I don't use single sources .

https://deadline.com/2020/05/colin-k...il-1202947629/

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...k-lives-matter

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...esters-1296264

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...tter-movement/
    Expert

Jun 2, 2020, 04:15 PM
    I know you don't Tom, but I doubt every arrest was for rioting, as curfew violations and failing to obey a lawful command among other things were charged, but I will admit I know a bit about this cop group, and how they got started, and the stuff they've been pushing over the last few years. Not saying I oppose them fully, but not my faves either. Just being honest.

I just think your narrative about supporting extremist was rather misleading.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2020, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    here we go again calling out the site and ignoring the content
    Like you just did?
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2020, 05:24 PM
    I called out the Milwaukie pol who I first heard suggest that it was White Supremist Not twitter . Twitter is not a single source .

As for White Supremist maybe these 2 Ivy Leaguers are card carrying members of the Klan

https://abovethelaw.com/2020/06/furl...5RwPxXUbQ&rf=1
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2020, 05:40 AM
    It was Gov. Tim Walz who I first heard floating the absurd notion that it was White Supremacists that were doing the rioting .Then Twitter went atwitter and ran with it .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2020, 08:34 AM
    It's completely absurd to suppose that the 84 registered white supremacists, the ones who show up by the...pairs??...whenever there is a white supremacist rally are now scattered across the country and helping people, most of whom seem to be black, riot. Yeah. That's really believable.
    Expert

Jun 3, 2020, 08:47 AM
    It doesn't matter to me who loots and sets fires, it criminal behavior, and it's not so absurd for one white dude to pay a few black dudes to start crap! You don't know facts until you get the criminals. The issue is police brutality which should NEVER happen.

I thought this was an interesting perspective to understand the criminal behavior.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...heim-ntp-feeds

Most of the experts I spoke with agreed that looting is a side effect of protests, which are a side effect of the conditions causing the protests. In this case, the root cause is yet another killing of a black man by a white police officer. To fully eliminate looting, you’d have to eliminate the conditions that make people upset enough to protest.

As Christian Davenport, a political-science professor at the University of Michigan, put it to me, “the best way to prevent looting is to provide individuals with a living wage, provide for their basic needs, treat them with human dignity, and facilitate a life that is about thriving.”
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2020, 01:52 PM
    excuse the criminals .... figures .
    Expert

Jun 3, 2020, 03:06 PM
    I excuse no one, but I think it's important to understand the criminality to make effective changes to mitigate and eliminate it with effective strategies, especially for/from my fellow minority brethren Tom. That doesn't mean individuals should not be held accountable for their actions, but we do need to acknowledge the mindset and deal with the lack of opportunities and the traumatic effects for sure, of institutional racism, suppression, oppression, exploitation and just plain cruelty!

For starters throwing thousands of poor people in high rises (projects) is a recipe for the development and growth of gangs. A trap few escape in their lifetimes. You couldn't think up a better model for criminality if you tried.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2020, 03:18 PM
    and it's not so absurd for one white dude to pay a few black dudes to start crap! You don't know facts until you get the criminals.
    I would certainly agree that you don't know the facts. It's possible that Martians came down and started this trouble. An Australian antifa group might have slipped in and started it all. OR, the obvious answer is the likely one. When people figure out that they can break into stores, steal, loot, and destroy property with impunity, then they are likely to do it.
    Expert

Jun 3, 2020, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I would certainly agree that you don't know the facts. It's possible that Martians came down and started this trouble. An Australian antifa group might have slipped in and started it all. OR, the obvious answer is the likely one. When people figure out that they can break into stores, steal, loot, and destroy property with impunity, then they are likely to do it.
    I will skip the absurdity of your comments and just offer the freaks come out at night to do all kinds of stuff. I doubt seriously if the peacefully protesting folks suddenly change their behavior.

Criminals though are opportunists, and there is just no either or, but many levels in between good guys and bad.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2020, 03:39 PM
    the freaks come out at night to do all kinds of stuff. I doubt seriously if the peacefully protesting folks suddenly change their behavior.
    I would tend to agree with that. Perhaps don't believe it quite as much as you do but that's a fair statement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Trump gonna HIRE lackeys, or Patriots?? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: It's clear that Trump CAN'T do certain things he said he WOULD do, like worse than waterboarding, and killing the family's of terrorists. My question is, will he HIRE people who will TELL him that, or will he HIRE people who will DO his bidding?? excon

Patriots Vs. Chargers [ 4 Answers ]

What are your guys thoughs on sundays game, Pats and Chargers, who do you think will come out on top?

21 and 91 on the patriots helmets [ 2 Answers ]

What do the numbers 21 and 91 mean on the Patriots helmets?

Assessing the Packers and Patriots [ 2 Answers ]

Both teams, Packers and Patriots, looked very good, and have excellent quarterbacks. I was wondering about the competition: the Jaguars and Seahawks. The Jaguars had a lot more fight than I anticipated and the quarterback was superb for the most part. The Seahawks looked undermanned; and the...

New England Patriots [ 1 Answers ]

Ok it doesn't seem that many people get on this board, but I wanted to throw a question out there and see if I can get some opinions. Do you all feel that the Patriots received fair and just punishment for their actions? Do you think they did anything wrong in the first place? I...

View more questions Search