Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puffmugs Posts: 184, Reputation: 21

May 31, 2020, 11:34 AM
    Driveway cleaning
    What is the best product to clean alga off concrete driveway?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 1, 2020, 05:29 AM
    Maybe this instruction will help.

https://www.hunker.com/12145143/how-...-from-concrete

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shared driveway with a fence at back part of driveway [ 2 Answers ]

We have a shared driveway with our neighbours. The portion of our driveway that is closest to back of house and yard is so narrow that it is impossible to park a car there. As a result we decided to fence in that portion of our upper driveway to add to our patio area. We built the fence in approx 6...

Can you reliably pour a new concrete driveway over an old concrete driveway? [ 2 Answers ]

The city came through a neighborhood that I have a rental on and elevated the road about 10 inches and installed new city sidewalks also 10 inches higher and poured a cheap asphalt ramp to the older cracked but functional driveway. In my mind I want to rip out the asphalt ramp, place some forms,...

Should I resurface my asphalt driveway or get a complete new asphalt driveway [ 3 Answers ]

My asphalt driveway looks so bad that my insurance company has considered it a serious hazard. Do I resurface the existing driveway. I have a contractor telling me that he would level the existing driveway and place a 2 inch top coat of asphalt on top. Will a resurface last just as long as a...

Cleaning oil off driveway [ 3 Answers ]

I have a black top driveway and have motor oil and probably other motor fluid stains on it. How do I get them off?

Cleaning a brick driveway with sand grout. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, does anybody know the best way to clean a brick driveway with a power washer without pushing out the sand grout? And what is the best way to seal a brick drive way? Thanks

View more questions Search