Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 07:40 AM
    BREAKING NEWS

https://www.axios.com/supreme-court-...08f7370a6.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 08:33 AM
    Are you rejoicing to know that we continue to allow the killing of the most innocent and defenseless?

The Mississippi Senate did agree to change the flag.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 11:08 AM
    Scotus just recognized they had ruled thusly on an exact same law that the Texas legislature had passed a few years earlier, and simply upheld the precedent by a single vote of that ruling so no celebration is warranted.

For Ms. the flag decision is but a signal for the willingness to change from the cruelty, terrorism, and atrocities of it's past. Let's hope this first step is followed by more positive ones soon, and not just a placation of high emotions.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2020, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Are you rejoicing to know that we continue to allow the killing of the most innocent and defenseless?
    Why don't you have funerals and burials for the 60%+ of conceived "humans" who fail to survive. They are zygotes (fertilized eggs which you claim are murdered). I think the reason is you don't REALLY believe a zygote is a human being.

The Mississippi Senate did agree to change the flag.
    It's about time. Took them long enough.
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 11:31 AM
    They are zygotes
    You might want to find out what a zygote is before you make that post again.

I can't speak for others, but if my wife had miscarried, it would have torn our hearts open and we would have mourned over the loss of our child. We would have had some sort of private service for him/her. We would not have torn off the legs, arms, and heads, and then tossed the remains in the trash as is frequently done at the "clinics" and which you fully support.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2020, 11:36 AM
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sponta...tion_in_humans
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 11:58 AM
    The topic under discussion was abortion clinics. They do not deal with zygotes since the woman is not even aware she is pregnant at that point.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 12:09 PM
    Oops, another clue you missed a lot of days during Biology 101.
    We would not have torn off the legs, arms, and heads, and then tossed the remains in the trash as is frequently done at the "clinics" and which you fully support.
    Actually, that's done during medically necessary late-term abortions when other options aren't possible. Very few women wait until the ninth month and sigh, "Oh, pshaw, *yawn* I don't want this kid after all."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 12:17 PM
    The topic under discussion was abortion clinics. They do not deal with zygotes since the woman is not even aware she is pregnant at that point.
    You'd be surprised at how quickly we women realize we're pregnant!
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 01:04 PM
    That may be, but you don't know you're pregnant at the zygote stage. Way too early.

Did you participate in church Sunday?
    Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 02:21 PM
    I have often criticized the right wing anti-abortion actions as bullying simply because women with means and resources and private insurance can visit an Oby/Gyn in privacy, and control their health decisions, where woman without resources, generally poor females, do not have the same options. Most mature women know any sexual activity can result in pregnancy, so married or not they handle their business...without anyone's advice or permission. Blood and urine tests can detect a pregnancy after 2 weeks of fertilization.

https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-te...ed-with-a-test

Attacking just poor women, is discrimination, but that seems to be all you can effect. I don't like bullies regardless of rhyme, reason, or religion, and certainly oppose the barbaric practice of shaming and shunning, against anyone who is hard pressed to defend themselves. While I am opposed to abortions, I am way more opposed to bullies, and deadbeats after the deed is done. You seem to be in both categories JL!!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 02:36 PM
    That may be, but you don't know you're pregnant at the zygote stage. Way too early.
    "A zygote is the union of the sperm cell and the egg cell. Also known as a fertilized ovum, the zygote begins as a single cell but divides rapidly in the days following fertilization. After this two-week period of cell division, the zygote eventually becomes an embryo. If this goes well, the embryo becomes a fetus."

I'm guessing you'll be pregnant in Purgatory. You'll pee a lot during the first two weeks.
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 02:53 PM
    "A zygote is the union of the sperm cell and the egg cell. Also known as a fertilized ovum, the zygote begins as a single cell but divides rapidly in the days following fertilization. After this two-week period of cell division, the zygote eventually becomes an embryo. If this goes well, the embryo becomes a fetus."
    Thank you for telling me what I already know. Now maybe you can tell us the significance of the information.

Most mature women know any sexual activity can result in pregnancy, so married or not they handle their business...without anyone's advice or permission. Blood and urine tests can detect a pregnancy after 2 weeks of fertilization.
    So? Women generally do not suspect pregnancy until they miss a period. That's 4 weeks.

Attacking just poor women, is discrimination, but that seems to be all you can effect. I don't like bullies regardless of rhyme, reason, or religion, and certainly oppose the barbaric practice of shaming and shunning, against anyone who is hard pressed to defend themselves. While I am opposed to abortions, I am way more opposed to bullies, and deadbeats after the deed is done. You seem to be in both categories JL!!
    I'm always amazed how liberal dems can justify anything. Grown adults go into a room and kill a defenseless, innocent child, but somehow in your world it is someone else who is the bully. Well how about killing an innocent human being??? Does that pass for bullying in your world?

How about killing the unborn children of poor women? Does that qualify as discrimination in your brave new world?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 03:00 PM
    Thank you for telling me what I already know. Now maybe you can tell us the significance of the information.

So? Women generally do not suspect pregnancy until they miss a period. That's 4 weeks.
    You're very incorrect. The first, very early indication of pregnancy is needing to pee.
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 03:05 PM
    You mean you never had to pee before getting pregnant??? I have to be honest with you and say that I don't really believe that. 8D

But while we're talking pregnancies, our daughter and son in law just let us know that she is going to have a girl. We are thrilled.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 03:09 PM
    You mean you never had to pee before getting pregnant??? I have to be honest with you and say that I don't really believe that.
    I should have added FREQUENTLY!!!!
    Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
    Women of means with insurance can visit their oby/gyn, and confirm a pregnancy within two weeks of having sex as my link says. It's also covered under Obama Care!
    Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Women of means with insurance can visit their oby/gyn, and confirm a pregnancy within two weeks of having sex as my link says. It's also covered under Obama Care!
    Don't know why they don't. Maybe they don't KNOW!

I'm always amazed how liberal dems can justify anything. Grown adults go into a room and kill a defenseless, innocent child, but somehow in your world it is someone else who is the bully. Well how about killing an innocent human being??? Does that pass for bullying in your world?

How about killing the unborn children of poor women? Does that qualify as discrimination in your brave new world?
    Is cleaning a womb after two weeks of fertilization murder? NO! Such exams are also used for fibrous growths and ectopic treatment, also both important to women's health. Is it to you? I can respect religious teaching, but individual rights trump religion in my book! That's what I mean about education and OPTIONS that women can and should have availed to them...within the LAW!

Even married woman have a right to plan their families don't they, and practice good health for themselves. I really don't think its any of your business or mine either.
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2020, 04:14 PM
    Is cleaning a womb
    Cleaning a womb. Dear God. If it makes you feel better to put it that way, then that's up to you. You intentionally keep yourself ignorant of the truth lest your thoughts keep you up at night.

practice good health for themselves
    Yeah. And if it means killing their unborn child, then Tal is fine with that. You couldn't care less.

individual rights
    What are these individual rights based on?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2020, 04:24 PM
    What are these individual rights based on?
    Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973), was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which the Court ruled that the Constitution of the United States protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose to have an abortion without excessive government restriction. (Wikipedia)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a bigger problem than I been addressing it as? [ 3 Answers ]

I married 8 months ago at the age of 20. We met online and talked for 2 years and then married only 2 months after meeting. I So I moved from the northwest all the way to the southeast to lie with him in his family's house. We knew before we married that we shared opposing religious beliefs. His...

Bigger bra [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I wear these little crop top thingys but they're too tight and leave marks. I really think I need a padded bra or a bigger bra but I'm too afraid to talk to my mum about it. What shall I do?

How do I tell my mom I need get a bigger cup bra [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to tell my mom that I need a another bigger bra, but right before I try to tell her I freeze up and say something totally off the wall. I try to tell her and my sisters are around her all the time. Also my sisters are saying to me go get a bra that fits or they will say go put on...

If my wife's vagina feels a lot bigger than usual, is she cheating? It's a lot bigger [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been together for 2+ years. We have had a lot of sex and her vagina always feels pretty much the same in terms of size. Lately we have been kind of distant and have not had much sex at all. I have been suspicious of her cheating recently. We have spent a couple of days apart. She...

Getting fit and bigger [ 2 Answers ]

I want to start getting bigger in muscle mass and fitter in running but I do not want to go stupid and end up looking weird and I am wondering if someone could help me, I will be in the gym at least 5 days a week 1 time a day but I do not know what exercises to do, I want to do a day on each muscle...

View more questions Search