Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2020, 01:31 PM
    Living in Fears
    Help. I have a massive massive fear of ending up alone. or being single for the rest of my life as I have social anxiety. I just can't find the right guy. I cannot imagine dying alone or losing my parents. I would die. I have dreams about my bullies from school every night and flashbacks from the past and I just hate every minute of every day because I just cannot overcome my fears.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2020, 05:08 PM
    Fear can be overwhelming if you have no coping strategy. Not unusual for youths that have issues that have failed to be properly addressed. I think we all have faced that dilemma before. I can only suggest a wise respected female with a good listening ear for now, even if you must seek a professional to guide you through your own feelings and focus you toward gaining and practicing coping skills to build your self confidence, and foster courage as you mature.

Sound helpful? Is there such a female in your life? Please be patient with yourself as such an undertaking takes time, and likely will not be immediately successful, but you can persevere here.

What do you think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confirm my fears [ 4 Answers ]

I was presribed hq for melasma and the product I have received is labelled monobenzone. Hydroquinone monobenzyl ether 4% I'm confused. Is this hydroquinone

How can I let go of my fears [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a freshman I meet this wonderful guy who I didn't actually gave him a chances to tell him how I feel and I told him so many lies about me that when I try to tell him how much I love him it was too late.. And now that I am a senior I feel like I need to speak to him about my feelings for...

CPA fears! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm about to start the review class for the CPA exam, and I keep hearing horror stories about the exam. People say it's harder then bar exam and the exam to get your medical license... and when I was looking in my CPA books today they said that the success rate is less than 10%.. Im so scared! ...

Getting rid of my fears! [ 2 Answers ]

We've been together for about 6 months. Everything was great. Spending everyday with each other and just about every night. Then one day not too long ago it was like everything snapped. We got in some stupid argument over nothing and automatically she said she wants her space. She felt like I...

My fears are getting in the way of me of having my crush [ 3 Answers ]

So here is the scoop. I have never really dated before and have liked this guy for a while. I am pretty positive that he likes me too. I have given him signals and then he pursued but then I just shut down. I can't even look at him in the eyes and when I am around him I feel like I am holding my...

View more questions Search