Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2020, 01:47 PM
    A pox on the houses of the loony fringes. Left and right!
    Expert

Jun 3, 2020, 12:36 PM
    An interesting development.

read://https_www.nytimes.com/?url=ht...4969268de5c8c3

This is the interesting part for me though.

“The F.D.A., in my view, bowed to the pressure and issued what’s called an ‘emergency use authorization’ for the drug,” said Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Committee on Finance, which sponsored the hearing. “Doing so threw open the door to tens of millions of pills, including some, directly related to this hearing, manufactured inside facilities in Pakistan and India that have either failed F.D.A.’s inspection or never been inspected by the F.D.A. at all.”
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2020, 01:42 PM
    if they failed they should be stopped at customs. There is nothing in the law that allows for adulterated drugs to be approved . I deal with customs delays by the FDA at ports of entry all the time . Product is not released if not approved ;emergency use authorization or otherwise .I wait weeks for deliveries based on FDA holds .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2020, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    This Antifa group is just the latest manifestation in a long line of leftist agitator groups going back at least to SDS or Weather Underground that led riots in the 60s ;and 2 of them Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn were mentors to the community agitator ,the emperor
    When you have no defense, attack the other guy. The issue is today, not 60 years ago.

It is a clever deception and false flag to say that White extremists are doing the attacks. Nothing on Twitter can be taken at face value . They have already demonstrated their political biases .
    The white extremists are INSTIGATING the attacks via social media - an established method. Your dislike of Twitter does not invalidate the truth.
    Expert

Jun 4, 2020, 05:16 AM
    Not surprising that some would dismiss the radical rights efforts, after dismissing the Russians actions of 2016. No surprise at all.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2020, 05:31 AM
    The white extremists are INSTIGATING the attacks via social media
    I doubt that. It's just an effort to excuse the actions of the ones on the streets making the decisions and doing the damage. I don't think the rioters look at each other and say, "Hey, the boss man on Twitter said to go loot and burn Walmart, so here we go."
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2020, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I don't think the rioters look at each other and say, "Hey, the boss man on Twitter said to go loot and burn Walmart, so here we go."
    Thanks for providing how YOU would instigate via social media. Your method is preposterous. The reality is light years more subtle than that.

Talk about zooming over one's head! WOW!
    Expert

Jun 4, 2020, 05:58 AM
    Doesn't take much to motivate a criminal to do illegal stuff. Just the opportunity.
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2020, 07:10 AM
    Doesn't take much to motivate a criminal to do illegal stuff. Just the opportunity.
    Exactly correct.

Your method is preposterous. The reality is light years more subtle than that.
    Perhaps one day you can explain how it works.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2020, 07:49 AM
    don't buy it . NYC is reporting that weapons like bricks and molotov cocktails are being pre-staged . There is too high a degree of coordination for this to be a bunch of Twitter screamers
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2020, 07:52 AM
    And to suggest that white supremacists are doing the coordinating just seems unreasonable to me.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2020, 07:57 AM
    I've seen White Supremacists rallies . The participation numbers in the dozens or less . Every one thinks that they have the influence that they had in the 1930s
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2020, 07:58 AM
    I've seen the same thing. How many do I know, or even personally know of? Zero.
    Expert

Jun 4, 2020, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I've seen White Supremacists rallies . The participation numbers in the dozens or less . Every one thinks that they have the influence that they had in the 1930s
    They came from all over to converge in Charlottesville. Organized on line. Never underestimate the enemy or what they are capable of.
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2020, 08:20 AM
    Here's your big crowd. There must have been...twenty of them!! And they came from all over?

Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2020, 10:23 AM
    Here's your big crowd. There must have been...twenty of them!! And they came from all over?

Ah, your scrapbook. Where are you in the picture?

Perhaps one day you can explain how it works.
    The subtlety of things zooms far above you. Sorry, not a chance you would understand.
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2020, 10:31 AM
    zooms far above you.
    As people say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Why don't you come up with your own descriptors instead of having to copy mine?
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2020, 10:33 AM
    As people say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Why don't you come up with your own descriptors instead of having to copy mine?
    You've already said that. It's getting stale. Don't you have anything new?
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2020, 10:37 AM
    Because you keep doing it. Have you no imagination of your own?
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2020, 10:49 AM
    Because you keep doing it. Have you no imagination of your own?
    No much of an answer, is it? Lame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The harm trump is doing [ 302 Answers ]

got to be some vested interests at play here, Trump is going to place a tariff on French wine because the French dare to tax US tech giants who don't play the tax game well, we all have had enough of multi-nationals, most of them US who hide their income in tax havens. I have news for Trump it...

Trump and His Swamp [ 22 Answers ]

I guess we missed his meaning - we thought he meant to drain the EXISTING swamp when it turns out the swamp is entirely one of HIS making. His cabinet secretary Acosta is the 9th cabinet official to leave the Trump administration. There are only 15 cabinet positions. For context: During the...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

View more questions Search