Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2020, 04:30 AM
    Pz19 carburetor help
    I'M trying to install a new throttle cable but having no luck.so the problem is that
    the cable outside jacket keeps moving when i twist the throttle
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 21, 2020, 09:50 AM
    Just off the top of my head, make sure the throttle sleeve is properly anchored which I assume is on the handle bars of a bike. If not please clarify the vehicle and check a Youtube video or two to get the proper way to anchor your throttle sleeve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carburetor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pz26 carburetor with a port on the choke side of carb just above the mounting end of carb not sure what connects to. PLEASE HELP49139

MTD Carburetor [ 6 Answers ]

I have a MTD 17.5 HP riding mower. When I start the engine it sound like there is a large amount of gas going to the engine thena small amount. I removed the air filter and gas filled the area where the air filter set. I figure my problem is in the carb. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Carburetor bogs out [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 72 gmc pickup truck with a 350eng and a edelbrock 1406 4brl carb.the problem I am having is while driving the fuel is getting to the carburetor but after about 20min it starts to cut off then it just cuts off,at first I thought there was air coming into the line from the gas tank to the...

How to adjust carburetor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a **!#$$* Poulan Prolink PPB 250E string trimmer. Just put a new carb on it, thinking that was my problem. It will now at least crank with the choke on and run pretty well, finally winding up to a fairly high rpm. However, no matter how warmed up it gets, when you turn the "choke" from start...

Carburetor removal [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Weedeater brand lawnmower and I am trying to remove the carburetor to replace the diaphram, the local shop told me this would work. I have removed the 5 screws around it but is still won't come off. Am I missing something.

View more questions Search