Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2020, 07:44 PM
    Trump Leading The Nation Against Covid-19 As Deaths Approach 90,000.
    Being questioned about the lack of testing, Donald Trump said:

"When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn't do any testing, we'd have very few cases."

Read that again. Make sure you understand what this self-proclaimed genius is saying.

If you think it's being taken out of context, there are videos of his exact words all over the internet.

This absence of sane leadership is killing Americans.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2020, 07:50 PM
    so there is a lot that could be read into this:

we arn't doing enough testing

China didn't do enough testing

we are idiots

I am an idiot

Obama didn't leave enough stocks of tests

elect me because I'm the one who is the war time CIC
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2020, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    so there is a lot that could be read into this:

we arn't doing enough testing

China didn't do enough testing

we are idiots

I am an idiot

Obama didn't leave enough stocks of tests

elect me because I'm the one who is the war time CIC
    Yes, you could be an idiot, (your own words) but the words Trump spoke mean what they mean. Not hard to understand. They show a mind that is failing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2020, 02:48 AM
    His words show he is a big fat lying cheating dufus like all his other words and wants to get re elected to stay out of jail like his other cronies, and sycophants. Different day, same crap.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 16, 2020, 04:55 AM
    His words show he is a big fat lying cheating dufus like all his other words and wants to get re elected to stay out of jail like his other cronies, and sycophants.
    Thank you for that thoughtful, unbiased, impartial analysis. "...a big fat lying cheating dufus..." Hmmm. One of the worst cases of TDS I've ever seen.

In the meantime, in the world of truth, the Biden camp has criticized Cathryn Herridge for her reporting on the unmasking story. The tweet read, "Catherine Herridge is a partisan, rightwing hack who is a regular conduit for conservative media manipulation ploys because she agrees to publicize things before contacting the target to ask for comment." The tweet was later removed after someone, I suppose, realized the optics were not good. So when a reporter doesn't get in touch with Biden BEFORE posting a story, then they get hammered? Herridge was also the reporter who did the interview with AG Barr that Chuck Todd later disgracefully and dishonestly reported on, an action which drew a collective "yawn" from the holier than thou crowd here since they couldn't pin it on Trump. It's the same "yawn" that has been expressed over the Tara Reade allegations and thus fulfills the general motto: If Trump does it, then we go insane. If a liberal dem does it, then its OK. The three here in question, unsurprisingly, are all liberal dems.

So is Joe Biden now the anti-female candidate?? Huh. Sure starting to look that way.

Trump's mind is failing? At least he still knows where he is and who he is.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2020, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Yes, you could be an idiot, (your own words) but the words Trump spoke mean what they mean. Not hard to understand. They show a mind that is failing.
    No I wasn't speaking about me I was speaking as if I were Trump
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2020, 06:57 AM
    Sorry. I misread your post.
    Expert

May 16, 2020, 07:32 AM
    1. Are you a doctor? You say I'm suffering from some derangement because I tell the truth about the guy whose arse you have your head stuck up shoulder deep? I think it's you suffering from TDS.

2. Unmasking is done as a matter of routine when monitoring foreign governments. Whether they are talking to Americans, or about them. Not surprised lowly informed right wing loonies make a conspiracy about one of them. Todd apologized, but the dufus never has, something you never acknowledged in your loony mind. Facts matter, except in Loonyville. If a dem does anything you loonies go insane.

3. Another conspiracy theory by the wingers!

4. Yes the dufus knows he is in the WH lying, cheating, and stealing like he did before he got to the WH.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    No I wasn't speaking about me I was speaking as if I were Trump
    Don't sully yourself.
    Uber Member

May 16, 2020, 07:39 AM
    whose arse you have your head stuck up shoulder deep?
    If you want to be thought of as something beyond an ignorant, vulgar, half-brained dimwit, you probably should try saying something that at least sounds intelligent. Many of your comments are what I used to hear from my elementary school students. It didn't surprise me from them, but you are supposed to be an adult. Why don't you try acting like one.

I tell the truth about the guy
    "a big fat lying cheating dufus." This is what passes for the truth now?

Unmasking is done as a matter of routine when monitoring foreign governments.
    You missed the point.

Another conspiracy theory by the wingers!
    There was no conspiracy theory.
    Expert

May 16, 2020, 07:52 AM
    How many times must you be told I don't give a rats patoot about what you or you loons think about my words actions or behavior. Seems you would be more concerned with extricating your heads from the arse of the most immoral president in history than trying to chunk your silly stupid rocks at a citizen try to wake you the freak up from your delusions.

Now do the right thing and repent your support for a liar and cheater, or be condemned for eternity in your own hellfire. Let me borrow your bible to beat you upside your head because these rock just bounce off your skull!

No I ain't mad, just revved up by your ignorance and stubborn hypocrisy. You wingers are NUTS!
    Uber Member

May 16, 2020, 07:55 AM
    How many times must you be told I don't give a rats patoot about what you or you loons think about my words actions or behavior. Seems you would be more concerned with extricating your heads from the arse of the most immoral president in history than trying to chunk your silly stupid rocks at a citizen try to wake you the freak up from your delusions.
    Kind of gets you stirred up when it comes back at you, doesn't it? Well, I see you are passing on the "adult" thing. Oh well.

Look, I can talk with just about anyone. We have had some informative and enjoyable exchanges, but I'm not going to go along with your senseless, vulgar comments. If that's where this is going, then it won't work. That is up to you.
    Expert

May 16, 2020, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Kind of gets you stirred up when it comes back at you, doesn't it? Well, I see you are passing on the "adult" thing. Oh well.
    If you can pass on the adult thing and lie why are you surprised that I can pass on the adult thing with the truth?

Look, I can talk with just about anyone. We have had some informative and enjoyable exchanges, but I'm not going to go along with your senseless, vulgar comments. If that's where this is going, then it won't work. That is up to you.
    No, you look at yourself, at what you write and how you write it. Your false statements and passive aggressive dismissals won't go unchallenged. Nor will your falsehoods. If that won't work for you, too bad, that's up to you. You want to play nice, then play nice. That's up to you too.

We can play any way you want too!
    Uber Member

May 16, 2020, 10:45 AM
    Done. So much childishness is enough.
    Expert

May 16, 2020, 10:56 AM
    Then grow the freak up!
    Uber Member

May 16, 2020, 12:29 PM
    Georgia started the return to normalcy on 4/25. New cases of the virus are dropping. Deaths are declining. Georgia's averages are no worse than the country as a whole. Let's go back to work using some common sense precautions.
    Expert

May 16, 2020, 04:34 PM
    I'm all for safety, and common sense.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/13/coronavirus-updates-georgia-tries-to-reopen-economy-during-pandemic.html

New cases in the state appear to have plateaued in recent weeks, increasing by roughly 700 per day since Georgia started reopening on April 24. But due to the disease incubation period and delays in data reporting, a fuller picture of how lifting restrictions affected Covid-19′s spread may not be available until the final days of May, according to Bob Bednarczyk at Emory University and John Drake at the University of Georgia.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2020, 08:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I'm all for safety, and common sense.
    So am I. But common sense has been sadly missing since Trump first announced that Codiv-19 was a hoax. Then he said maybe 9 deaths at most would happen in the US. He soon moved that up to 50, and so on as he increasingly lost control of the administration response until the death count is now predicted to be over 100,000. His right-wing sycophants went along with Trump, and still do.

Now he pushes to "open" the states. He does this for one reason only - he doesn't think he can be re-elected without a recovering economy. He cares not a whit about people dying. Plus he has the side benefit of those pesky immigrants and minorities having a disproportionate rate of dying. Two birds with one stone.

Tal, your description of Trump bothers no one except his supporters. Your words have the added quality of being true and spot on.

A revealing comment against Tal from Mr. Nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    If you want to be thought of as something beyond an ignorant, vulgar, half-brained dimwit, you probably should try saying something that at least sounds intelligent.
    An amazing comment from the Insulter-in-Chief on this board who has the Trumpian habit of accusing others of his own failings.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2020, 09:05 PM
    If you want to be thought of as something beyond an ignorant, vulgar, half-brained dimwit, you probably should try saying something that at least sounds intelligent.
    How about you start with that, then we can get past stupid
    Uber Member

May 17, 2020, 03:46 AM
    An amazing comment from the Insulter-in-Chief on this board who has the Trumpian habit of accusing others of his own failings.
    Two words explain your bitterness: Thomas Aquinas. You got caught and you've never gotten over it.
    Uber Member

May 17, 2020, 04:02 AM
    Tal became extremely vulgar in some of his comments. It got old, and I don't regret my comment towards him at all. It was tame compared to his. He had it coming. I can handle honest opinions about what I think or say, but that level of elementary school vulgarity is going too far. If I ever sink to that level, you feel free to call me out on it. For me, I've blocked his posts so he can rant and rave all he wants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Administration Sees US Deaths from Virus Set Record. [ 267 Answers ]

Trump's delay/inaction/misinformation in the beginning was a contributing factor to the record number of US deaths from COVID-19. I wonder how many - other than the one confirmed. Amazing how Trump seems to channel Mussolini with his poses so like the WW2 dictator.

COVID-19 vs Flu [ 11 Answers ]

Many people believe COVID-19 is no worse than the flu. I’m here to set the record straight. COVID-19 affects the lungs at the level of the alveoli. This is the deepest tissue of the lung, and the hardest to treat. On X-Ray, the bases of the lungs look like they are full of ground glass. The...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

View more questions Search