Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 3, 2020, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    That narrative has been completely debunked. Trump must have iron lungs if he cold walk across Lafayette Park moments after tear gas was deployed without wearing a mask.
    What? So the dufus didn't use tear gas? Who and where was that debunked?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tune...heim-ntp-feeds

Bubba had routine photo ops with bibles in hand ;often with Evita by his side during his sexual assault days .
    So when did Clinton use law enforcement for his photo ops, or bring criticism from those he used for it? That bishop of the church the dufus used didn't sound very happy or honored about it to me. Comparing these two situations goes beyond absurd to defend a dirty underhanded antic by the dufus.

No notice was given, and that's from the people he was with.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2020, 01:45 PM
    yeah that's akin to POTUS surprise visits to Baghdad or other war zones . He does not have to send out press releases ahead of time when he decides to go across the block .
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2020, 01:51 PM
    tear gas was not used . Smoke canisters were . They do not have the irritants that tear gas have . That is why Trump was able to make a leisurely stroll across the park so soon after the mob was dispersed . They are lucky Trump is not Napoleon.
    Expert

Jun 3, 2020, 03:12 PM
    yeah that's akin to POTUS surprise visits to Baghdad or other war zones . He does not have to send out press releases ahead of time when he decides to go across the block .
    He does have to make prearrangement though and does. Why are you excusing his antics for a photo op when his own band of merry men had no clue? A photo op that didn't include a tour of the damages he claimed to be mad about, nor a meeting and good words for the "victims" of the dastardly deed. Naw, him holding a bible was what the rousting of peaceful protesters were about.
    Expert

Jun 3, 2020, 03:24 PM
    tear gas was not used . Smoke canisters were . They do not have the irritants that tear gas have . That is why Trump was able to make a leisurely stroll across the park so soon after the mob was dispersed . They are lucky Trump is not Napoleon.
    Tear gas, or smoke bombs, both are riot control tools, and there was no riot. This was a simple show of force, to dramatize for his adoring public how tough he is.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2020, 03:31 PM
    Yeah. He should have used the highly effective methods being employed in democrat strongholds like Minneapolis, NYC, Atlanta, and Memphis.
    Expert

Jun 3, 2020, 05:11 PM
    He could of just asked. They looked peaceful to me. Here is a general who didn't lie to two judges, the FBI, and, the VP.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/defe...ry?id=71055272

"We know that we are better than the abuse of executive authority that we witnessed in Lafayette Park. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution," he continued.
    Funny how you guys love the dufus for they way he treats people but hate China for doing pretty much the same thing...or threatening too.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2020, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/defe...ry?id=71055272

Funny how you guys love the dufus for the way he treats people but hate China for doing pretty much the same thing...or threatening too.
    It's not the same thing, I bet Trump wishes he could send the demonstrators to "reeducation camps". you confuse talk with action. If this were happening in China the PLA would have swiftly put down the insurrection, we may yet see them doing it in HK, they have been extraordinarily patient there. meanwhile Xi can laugh about Trump being in deep dodo
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2020, 09:06 PM
    The CDC disagrees with you. Smoke cannisters in combination with pepper balls (pepper spray) are "riot control agents" - a term used interchangeably with "tear gas". A distinction without a difference.

Also stated by Trump's spokesmen was the protestors were violent. An outright lie, debunked by many witnesses (all googleable).

One comment made by a Trump man was the "rioters were breaking the law since it was past curfew". This was quickly deleted by the Trump people as being TWICE wrong - it was not past curfew and they were not rioters! If not for the video, this pair of lies would still be quoted by the Trump people.

The photo op was a disgrace to America. Religious leaders and even some GOP members denounced Trump's photo op.

For a blistering response, read former Secretary of Defense James Mattis condemnation of Trump and how Trump wants to use the military against American citizens on American soil. Chilling!

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...on/ar-BB1509rD

It took Mattis long enough to break his silence. Now he's done it in spades.

Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2020, 07:53 AM
    Mattis is a swamp critter looking for work
    Expert

Jun 4, 2020, 08:12 AM
    Like Flynn?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2020, 10:20 AM
    That's not what Trump and you righties said about him when he was Defense Secretary. Then it was all adoration.
    Expert

Jun 4, 2020, 06:09 PM
    Mattis isn't the only service member speaking out against the dufus. He had to take Esper behind the wood shed to to get him on the right page after his presser the other day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Awful taunts, [ 2 Answers ]

Im 19 years old, I was raised by my mum and step father, they gave me an amazing childhood, then I moved in with my grandmother because of family problems, at this age I was 13. I began high school, I wasn't very popular, I didn't have many friends, and getting bullied was day to day for me, the...

View more questions Search