Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    And yes, you can regard yourself as having been shamed
    That's the best you can do? You're losing your touch! (I went through just one thread and did a c/p of sixteen [on four pages] of your put-downs and shaming. Those weren't the only ones, but I was weary because I was missing my afternoon nap.)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 20, 2020, 04:07 PM
    Fine. Let's see them. And btw, I'm not the one complaining about being put-down and shamed. That's you.

One thing I've learned with you. When you say something questionable and get asked about it, you seem to go to your safe place and complain about being put-down and shamed. Maybe it's just time to start answering questions and defending your positions. Hard assignment, I grant you, but I think you'd learn a few things.

For instance, how come your complaining about put-downs is never aimed at your allies? Double standard???
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 20, 2020, 04:17 PM
    What's your point? it's not like anyone answers to you for whatever their opinion is on any subject. Nor is anyone else responsible for your opinion whatever it is.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2020, 04:38 PM
    Is he at it again
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 20, 2020, 04:56 PM
    Fine. Let's see them. And btw, I'm not the one complaining about being put-down and shamed. That's you.
    No sure this is a good place to post them -- but then, I'd only be quoting you.
    For instance, how come your complaining about put-downs is never aimed at your allies? Double standard???
    You put-down and shame your allies too???
    Uber Member

May 20, 2020, 05:11 PM
    No sure this is a good place to post them -- but then, I'd only be quoting you.
    "No sure"?? Well at any rate, did you learn that tactic from the House Committee on Impeachment? Make accusations, but don't present credible evidence?

You put-down and shame your allies too???
    At least you seem to be admitting you should be. I guess that's about all we'll get as regards an answer.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 20, 2020, 05:41 PM
    "No sure"?? Well at any rate, did you learn that tactic from the House Committee on Impeachment? Make accusations, but don't present credible evidence?
    Will PM them to you.
    At least you seem to be admitting you should be. I guess that's about all we'll get as regards an answer.
    Whaaaaat!!! I "seem to be admitting"? If I meant that I would have said:

"You too put-down and shame your allies?"
    Uber Member

May 20, 2020, 06:33 PM
    Whaaaaat!!! I "seem to be admitting"? If I meant that I would have said:

"You too put-down and shame your allies?"
    So even a halfway answer is too much to hope for? You are robbing me of any and all hope!!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 20, 2020, 06:37 PM
    So even a halfway answer is too much to hope for? You are robbing me of any and all hope!!
    I done tole you how my sentence would read if I were putting down and shaming my allies. That little word "too" is VERY important!
    Uber Member

May 20, 2020, 07:08 PM
    It is, as in, "WG could appear truthful, too, if she would actually honestly answer questions."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 20, 2020, 07:14 PM
    It is, as in, "WG could appear truthful, too, if she would actually honestly answer questions."
    Change the subject, divert, distract.
    Uber Member

May 21, 2020, 04:25 AM
    Another non-answer. Not surprising.
    Expert

May 21, 2020, 05:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Change the subject, divert, distract.
    A very apt description of our conservative friends honest discussion tactics. Like his dufus hero he just doesn't accept the views of others when not in line with his own position. That makes in his own mind he is right and you are not.

Do we even remember his original question that he claims you didn't answer WG? NOPE! It gets lost in passive aggressive insults and dismissal. He gets to throw rocks and blame you for throwing them back.

JL loves to start fights in the guise of a question, and sit back and attack the person and the only way to avoid the attack is capitulate to his position. So WG give in to his madness and avoid his bully attacks. What you thought it was about enjoying an honest discussion with a fellow human?

Talaniman Rule-Always stand up to a bully. He comes to fight, and dominate, so you should be prepared to fight. You don't have to win, just keep him from dominating YOU!

​Obviously I love the fight! 8D
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2020, 06:12 AM
    fight on Mc Duff
    Expert

May 21, 2020, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    fight on Mc Duff
    I suppose I could be doing my chores!
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2020, 03:55 PM
    yes so should I, munyana
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2020, 05:07 PM
    a DC Circus 3 judge panel ordered Sullivan to explain himself . Be prepared in a couple of weeks for the panel to smack Sullivan down hard .
    Expert

May 21, 2020, 05:25 PM
    Flynn freed, Cohen went home today, who's next?
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2020, 05:58 PM
    All the "kings" men
    Expert

May 21, 2020, 07:47 PM
    King men? You mean a twitter troll and his critters don't you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Is there a statute Barr for ca stu loans [ 1 Answers ]

My loan is 26 years old and I need to declare bankruptcy. Will the loan be added to my bankruptcy, or is it statute barred?

Epstein barr virus [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have epstein barr virus,and did it cause a cyst to develop on your liver?I need advice from a person who suffers with this virus.

View more questions Search