Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2020, 05:41 AM
    Politics, let it go along with Crooked Hillary, and Sleepy Joe, and lying cheating dufus hawking snake oil.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2020, 05:47 AM
    well at least you admit them all to the club
    Expert

May 19, 2020, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    well at least you admit them all to the club
    Politicians during an election year? Or any year for that matter!
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2020, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Nice link.

I'm ready to add Pompeo and Barr to that club of lying cheating pols.

The jury (in my mind) is still out on Trump - is he pure evil or is he just incredibly stupid with the worst case in history of stupiditis?

Barr and Pompeo are easy. Their evil is on purpose. They have sold their souls for the reflected power and influence that comes from supporting and defending Trump.

I never can trust fat, jowly politicians who tell the rest of us how to act and what to do when they themselves can't push back from the dinner table or resist scarfing down that last slice of pizza.
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2020, 05:39 PM
    don't be too hard on them, it is lifestyle, afterall many of their fellows suffer from the same malaise, too much sitting around talking B/S instead of running a few lbs off
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 19, 2020, 07:00 PM
    I never can trust fat, jowly politicians who tell the rest of us how to act and what to do when they themselves can't push back from the dinner table or resist scarfing down that last slice of pizza.
    Thank goodness you guys don't believe in being judgmental or engaging in put-downs.
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2020, 07:06 PM
    No we just stick to the facts, nothing but the facts
    Uber Member

May 19, 2020, 07:09 PM
    Yeah. Nothing but the "facts" here. "Barr and Pompeo are easy. Their evil is on purpose. They have sold their souls for the reflected power and influence that comes from supporting and defending Trump. I never can trust fat, jowly politicians who tell the rest of us how to act and what to do when they themselves can't push back from the dinner table or resist scarfing down that last slice of pizza."
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2020, 03:31 AM
    As I suggested last week ; Flynn's lawyers filed a petition for a writ of mandamus with the Court of Appeals, asking the appeals court to overturn Sullivan's decision halting DOJ's dismissal of the Flynn case & to give the case to a different judge.
    Expert

May 20, 2020, 04:49 AM
    Flynn's dismissal hasn't been halted, just delayed for careful consideration and scrutiny which is well within the realm of this judge.

I don't blame Flynn's lawyers though for the writ, it's a typical move in such cases to speed up the process.
    Uber Member

May 20, 2020, 04:56 AM
    It...is...over.
    Expert

May 20, 2020, 06:34 AM
    Or just beginning.
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2020, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Thank goodness you guys don't believe in being judgmental or engaging in put-downs.
    Public figures are fodder for put downs when it is deserved. No one is more deserving than Trump, Barr and Pompeo - the evil triumvirate.

In your case, you are deserving since you are so outspoken against put downs all the while being the chief offender yourself.
    Uber Member

May 20, 2020, 08:44 AM
    Public figures are fodder for put downs when it is deserved. No one is more deserving than Trump, Barr and Pompeo - the evil triumvirate.
    Doesn't it seem that you have formulated the rules to benefit yourself?

In your case, you are deserving since you are so outspoken against put downs all the while being the chief offender yourself.
    And again, are you just reaching conclusions to benefit yourself? Looks highly suspicious.

Asking questions (which usually go unanswered) is not engaging in put-downs. It's just honest discussion, or at least it would be if the questions ever got answered.

You didn't respond to being judgmental. Doesn't this certainly seem to be that way? "I never can trust fat, jowly politicians who tell the rest of us how to act and what to do when they themselves can't push back from the dinner table or resist scarfing-down that last slice of pizza." I mean talk about fat-shaming, doesn't that fit the description?
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2020, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I mean talk about fat-shaming, doesn't that fit the description?
    No, not for people who choose to be in the public eye.
    Expert

May 20, 2020, 10:33 AM
    The dufus fat shames himself by putting on a jacket and that silly maga hat.

Ultra Member

May 20, 2020, 11:43 AM

no comment...............
    Expert

May 20, 2020, 12:40 PM
    Looks like more than JL has been shoving his head shoulder deep up the dufus arse! Anybody need more EVIDENCE than that?*

*Okay it was a doctored photo...but too hilarious to resist! In no way does it mean people cannot, or have not, or will not, shove their head shoulder deep up the dufus' fat a$$!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 20, 2020, 12:49 PM
    Looks like more than JL has been shoving his head shoulder deep up the dufus arse! Anybody need more EVIDENCE than that?
    No, no, no! That's one of the side effects when taking hydroxychloroquine!
    Uber Member

May 20, 2020, 03:53 PM
    No, no, no! That's one of the side effects when taking hydroxychloroquine!
    And once again your double-standard comes shining brightly through. When one of the three amigos does it, it's fine. Someone else, then it's time to pitch a fit. That's why I pay no attention at all to your complaining. And yes, you can regard yourself as having been shamed, as well you should have been. I'm not surprised that Tal makes such ignorant, vulgar statements. All that is necessary is to consider the source, but I am mildly surprised that you support him, but I guess not nearly as much as I would have been a few months ago. I guess it's just like the Biden/Kavanaugh sexual assault deal. Kavanaugh wasn't fit to be on the Supreme Court, but Biden is just fine for pres. Double standards do make your lives easier, don't they?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Is there a statute Barr for ca stu loans [ 1 Answers ]

My loan is 26 years old and I need to declare bankruptcy. Will the loan be added to my bankruptcy, or is it statute barred?

Epstein barr virus [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have epstein barr virus,and did it cause a cyst to develop on your liver?I need advice from a person who suffers with this virus.

View more questions Search