May 12, 2020, 05:51 AM

jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 12, 2020, 06:10 AM
    Yep. No Trump hatred evident here.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2020, 09:45 AM
    It's not hatred. Lack of trust or faith on my part, would be more accurate. I have written we got the president we deserve and there is much shared blame in that regard. I don't think he is an honest, thoughtful man at all just to name a few of my concerns and his handling of the peoples business borders on antithetical to all the good people who have toiled and sacrificed for this country. In addition I've never liked bullies, so cannot support this one.

I'm only one vote and oppose the dufus on numerous fronts for numerous reasons. I've never hidden that fact nor will I.
    Uber Member

May 12, 2020, 01:57 PM
    So you voted for Hillary because she was high-character and thoughtful???
    Expert

May 12, 2020, 03:29 PM
    Certainly of higher character than the dufus, whose antics i knew of before her ran. He is a public figure. Plus HC was smarter by far.
    Uber Member

May 12, 2020, 03:55 PM
    What on earth did HC ever do that reflected being "smarter"?
    Expert

May 12, 2020, 04:17 PM
    That's easy enough to find out. Google is my friend.

I actually saw her in the heath care hearings in the 90's and many times since. Impressive. Not so good on the campaign trail. Let's see the dufus appear before the congress and answer questions numerous times, though he has been in court and bunch. Speaking of the dufus we have his lawyers, Roy Cohn, Michael Cohen, and now Bill Barr. Shady is the term I use for them.
    Uber Member

May 12, 2020, 04:25 PM
    And right on cue, it's the ole "mystery link" reply. Are you utterly incapable of putting your thoughts into words, or do you simply not know?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2020, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    That's easy enough to find out. Google is my friend.

I actually saw her in the heath care hearings in the 90's and many times since. Impressive. Not so good on the campaign trail. Let's see the dufus appear before the congress and answer questions numerous times, though he has been in court and bunch. Speaking of the dufus we have his lawyers, Roy Cohn, Michael Cohen, and now Bill Barr. Shady is the term I use for them.
    so your opinion is based on what used to be, not what is
    Expert

May 12, 2020, 04:29 PM
    Please clarify Clete.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2020, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Are you utterly incapable of putting your thoughts into words
    Do you mean like you when asked to put in your own words that people go to hell for eternal punishment and all you can do is quote Bible verses and never put the idea in your own words - even when asked repeatedly? Is that what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    so your opinion is based on what used to be, not what is
    Many opinions here are based on just that - especially the past of Hillary Clinton, Obama, and Bill Clinton. Nothing new there.

Those three are not even in the same ball park when being compared to the Liar-in-Chief and his constant public inconsistencies - especially marked by his total (and killing) mismanagement of the Covid-19 crisis.
    Expert

May 12, 2020, 05:31 PM
    The dufus has two cases before SCOTUS as we speak Athos. One about turning over subpoenaed documents to congress, the other turning over documents to the US Attorney in a criminal investigation.

Is there a pattern emerging? Or is this more the same pattern from the dufus' history?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2020, 05:46 PM
    The same pattern.

His lawyers are arguing that Trump is above the law. That was settled 800 years ago with Magna Carta, and recently with Nixon resulting in Nixon handing over the tapes and then resigning.
    Expert

May 12, 2020, 06:26 PM
    Thought this was a well written insightful look into the dufus strategy to deflect his total incompetence at how he has handled this crisis so far while trying to get re elected. Of course there are plenty of embedded links to follow. Maybe JL will catch on to their significance.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2020, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Please clarify Clete.
    You said you were impressed by HC in the 90's, people change, what might have been true then, in different circumstances, may not be true today. HC demonstated errors in judgement in office. We all lapse as we get older, thus in the present circumstance it may not be wise to trust either old man to high office
    Uber Member

May 12, 2020, 07:09 PM
    all you can do is quote Bible verses and never put the idea in your own words - even when asked repeatedly? Is that what you mean?
    Do you mean like I have done several times already and you have yet to do? But I'll tell you what. I will be happy to restate my view based upon your guarantee that it will be followed by you doing likewise. Agreed?

Thought this was a well written insightful look into the dufus strategy to deflect his total incompetence at how he has handled this crisis so far while trying to get re elected. Of course there are plenty of embedded links to follow. Maybe JL will catch on to their significance.
    An article by NBC news who has allowed Chuck Todd to remain in his job, even after one of the most disgraceful episodes of deceit I have ever seen in television? Think I'll pass on that one.
    Expert

May 13, 2020, 03:19 AM
    Ol' Chuck has apologized for his statements, however dismissing the whole network for one statement is rather narrow given you still support the dufus who has never apologized for anything. I thought you thumpers could forgive when a person repents? Obviously you can forgive those that do not repent also if you want to. Maybe the one to be fired would be the dufus for hiring Barr in the first place by your logic.

You're welcome.
    Uber Member

May 13, 2020, 04:36 AM
    I guess you'll have to decide for yourself if you believe that Todd actually aired, and made a big deal out of, a video segment that he didn't bother to check out himself, or have a staff member check out. It was either shocking ignorance or willful deceit. Take your pick.
    Uber Member

May 13, 2020, 04:52 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Is there a statute Barr for ca stu loans [ 1 Answers ]

My loan is 26 years old and I need to declare bankruptcy. Will the loan be added to my bankruptcy, or is it statute barred?

Epstein barr virus [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have epstein barr virus,and did it cause a cyst to develop on your liver?I need advice from a person who suffers with this virus.

View more questions Search