Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Geetha Manohar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Sip Level meetings
    Hi,

What is the fun way to conduct Skip level meetings?

I am eager to hear your suggestions & experiences on this subject.

Thanks
    Geetha
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2007, 12:33 AM
    If I were to plan and lead one, if it were a small organization, then I would have everybody come to work and get paid to go to the meeting which could last all day, have refreshments, food and maybe some "ice-breaker" type activities like people getting together in small groups and sharing things not concerning work, first, making sure that managers and their employees are mixed together.

This would involve asking each other in the group, pre-arranged questions like, Do you have any children? If so, how old are your children? What did you do for a living before you worked with this organization? What are your favorite things to eat? Do you have any pets? Do you have any favorite jokes that you like to tell? Where do you live?

Just some ideas concerning the questions that could be asked. There are many more possibilities as far as the questions that could be asked.

Once personal inhibitions and barriers have been broken down some, gather people together as one large group and have pre-arranged questions as far as the goals that the employee's might like to see within the organization. Ways to improve working conditions. Ways that the employees might like to see communication get better between employees and management, etc.

You might like to invite a funny and motivational speaker concerning whatever profession it is, to get people laughing. Bringing people together with food and laughter is a great medicine!

Just some ideas and starting suggestions to consider. Maybe dumb, maybe good. It does depend on why you are wanting to have a skip-level meeting.

Hopefully, others will have ideas, also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips for writing minutes during meetings [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have to write meeting minutes for the first time, does anyone have any tips? I'm worried in case I miss vital info. Thanks:)

Is meetings important [ 8 Answers ]

Hey every one! I want to know is meetings improtant in a relationships.. my boy friend wants to meet me I I don't want this I am scared something bad colud happen or my parents whould know this they will get hurt but I love this guy what should I do should I meet him..? once I told him OK we will...

Getting Problem While Using SIP VOIP Phone [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting one prob while using my SIP VOIP phone, when I call from my Phone first time after loged in, it's OK but whenever I try to call 2nd time, its start dialing and but Status remains Connectting, after some time it shows Timed Out. And now the status of my Phone becomes Lged Timed Out,...

Getting Problem Using SIP VOIP Phone [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting one prob while using my SIP VOIP phone, when I call from my Phone first time after loged in, it's OK but whenever I try to call 2nd time, its start dialing and but Status remains Connectting, after some time it shows Timed Out. And now the status of my Phone becomes Lged Timed Out,...

Girlfriend having secret meetings with another man. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first post - I don't know where to turn... :confused: So, I've gone through my girlf's phone (she does it to me) and I've found a text from a bloke saying "Friday sounds great - see you then"! Our relationship has been rubbish for a while with her threatening to leave,...

View more questions Search