Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2020, 08:16 PM
    Mike Pence and the Mayo Clinic
    Hard to believe but the Trump Administration's man in charge of the Federal response to the Covid-19 virus has violated the very principles he preaches about on the daily Trump update.

While visiting the Mayo Clinic re Covid-19, Pence was video'd among a group of medical doctors and a patient who were all wearing masks.

Pence refused to wear a mask, thereby putting in danger all those around him. He also did not maintain social distancing.

The clinic specifically asked him to wear a mask but Pence said he had tested negative.

This expert on the virus had no clue that infection can happen any time after a test. And he is the person in charge appointed by his nutty president whom he adores.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2020, 08:30 PM
    Well being the only person not wearing the mask is a sin but he wouldn't infect anyone and he wouldn't get infected, The PR is bad but then his leader is worse, he doesn't wear a mask, even if we would all benefit if he did so, and he spruks false messages and misinformation. Pence hasn't suggested anyone inject disinfectant yet
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 28, 2020, 08:32 PM
    According to a very recent article, tRump has threatened to dump him as his running mate in November if he doesn't "obey," meaning be like tRump, maskless.
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2020, 09:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    ...not wearing the mask... he wouldn't infect anyone and he wouldn't get infected
    The mask is to prevent OTHERS from being infected by the WEARER. A mask wearer can be infected in numerous ways.

Pence hasn't suggested anyone inject disinfectant yet
    LOL. "Yet" is the key word.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2020, 10:49 PM
    Yet is a key word in all these debates
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 29, 2020, 03:49 AM
    So much for leadership, and leading by example, unless you consider slobbering all over the dufus at every opportunity a good thing. LOL, wonder who would replace Pence at this late date if he grew a pair?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 2, 2020, 06:45 AM
    So much for leadership, and leading by example,
    Do you include Obama in your disapproval for his recent golf outing a day after his wife had broadcast a plea for everyone to abide by the shelter in place regs? Was that leadership "by example"?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...Xcy9Ax-FN7SwGI
    Expert

May 2, 2020, 07:11 AM
    Should we be aware that the current first lady has a similar PSA for wearing masks and the dufus has never worn one?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/melan...b6e7d76c646562
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2020, 08:11 AM
    Senate Leader McConnell is demanding Congress return against the orders of the Capitol doctor in order to ram through an unqualified 37-year-old to the US Court of Appeals. The candidate has already been rated "not qualified" by the American Bar Association. That does not bother Trump or his flunkie McConnell.

McConnell's opposition in Kentucky is ex-combat Marine pilot Amy McGrath running as a Democrat.
    Uber Member

May 2, 2020, 08:22 AM
    Should we be aware that the current first lady has a similar PSA for wearing masks and the dufus has never worn one?
    Then I guess it just comes down to pols being equal opportunity hypocrites. Neither party has a monopoly on it. How many dems have come out on the side of the female accuser's accusations against Biden?
    Expert

May 2, 2020, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Senate Leader McConnell is demanding Congress return against the orders of the Capitol doctor in order to ram through an unqualified 37-year-old to the US Court of Appeals. The candidate has already been rated "not qualified" by the American Bar Association. That does not bother Trump or his flunkie McConnell.

McConnell's opposition in Kentucky is ex-combat Marine pilot Amy McGrath running as a Democrat.
    It's been reported that they don't have enough tests for the senators and staff.
    Uber Member

May 2, 2020, 08:46 AM
    It's been reported that they don't have enough tests for the senators and staff.
    That's hard to believe, don't you think?
    Expert

May 2, 2020, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Then I guess it just comes down to pols being equal opportunity hypocrites. Neither party has a monopoly on it. How many dems have come out on the side of the female accuser's accusations against Biden?
    From what I have gleaned we wait for more facts to be revealed. Unlike Kavanaugh's botched investigation quashed by the WH and repub senators at the hearing, or the dufus antics against his accusers, or inviting BC accusers to debates, we see where it goes. You have long held the need for evidence so we look for it right?

That's hard to believe, don't you think?
    NOPE, but it can be verified and rectified can't it?
    Uber Member

May 2, 2020, 08:50 AM
    we see where it goes. You have long held the need for evidence so we look for it right?
    We see where what goes? There is no investigation, and there is no long line of dems calling for an investigation. Yes, I held for the need of evidence unlike you who howled long and hard that we should simply believe the totally unsupported story of Blasey Ford, but who now holds a completely different position on Reade's accusations. Political prejudice??
    Expert

May 2, 2020, 09:23 AM
    We see where what goes? There is no investigation, and there is no long line of dems calling for an investigation. Yes, I held for the need of evidence unlike you who howled long and hard that we should simply believe the totally unsupported story of Blasey Ford, but who now holds a completely different position on Reade's accusations. Political prejudice??
    Where is the long line of repubs calling for an investigation? You can read what I wrote about it, and I doubt your recollection of that event is accurate, nor is my position regard this event accurate. Of course while I may be biased and critical of the repubs execution of process Ms. Reade has not testified in public under oath either, so I really cannot evaluate her situation one way or another.

That's not political prejudice, but a lack of data. If you remember accurately my criticism was the antics of a drunk rich guy frat boy, and the repub sham investigation. I found Dr. Ford a credible witness after she testified. So as the press investigates and reports I may have a more definitive opinion.

Now if you see that as prejudice and inconsistent, that's YOU, and that's cool by me. I wait for more data to evaluate.
    Uber Member

May 2, 2020, 09:50 AM
    Where is the long line of repubs calling for an investigation?
    It is not for the Congress to investigate.

Of course while I may be biased
    Ya think???

That's not political prejudice, but a lack of data.
    Good luck with that one.

If you remember accurately my criticism was the antics of a drunk rich guy frat boy, and the repub sham investigation. I found Dr. Ford a credible witness after she testified.
    So you are prejudiced against the wealthy and against fraternity members. I get that. Dr. Ford credible? Are you speaking of the woman who couldn't remember half the story? That was credible? Yeah. No political prejudice at work there.
    Expert

May 2, 2020, 10:12 AM
    1. It's left to the people to decide right?

2. Well I am a progressive independent bleeding heart liberal who leans heavily democratic so there you go.

3. You seem to have facts about Ms. Reade I don't have so spill it. While you're at it explain why Ms. Reade is more credible than Dr. Ford while you biasedly ramble on.

4. I thought I was very specific about one person and his antics. He was in a rich family, a frat boy, and a beer swilling drunkard, so accurate by my account, without indicting anyone else broadly as you alleged. You have your opinion of people and events, I have mine, and on this we are polar opposites as no surprise.

You stubborn old coot I still vote for Joe over the dufus in the fall. You should let go of your nose breathe and do the same. 8)
    Uber Member

May 2, 2020, 10:39 AM
    Ms. Reade is more credible than Dr. Ford while you biasedly ramble on.
    I haven't said she is, but she is well able to remember details of her story which Dr. Ford could not. How many network news programs have interviewed Reade?

He was in a rich family, a frat boy,
    Why would you have needed to mention that? Did that make him guilty?

and a beer swilling drunkard,
    That is a gross exaggeration.

You stubborn old coot I still vote for Joe over the dufus in the fall. You should let go of your nose breathe and do the same. 8)
    If you are honest and your eyes are open, then you'll be holding your nose as firmly as I will.
    Expert

May 2, 2020, 11:29 AM
    So why are we relitigated an old story, and not talking about the current one. You must be bored.
    Uber Member

May 2, 2020, 01:45 PM
    No other reason than to point out the hypocrisy of some of the liberal dems on this board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Welcome President Pence [ 25 Answers ]

Hello: Why wait for impeachment?? Amendment 25, Section 4: "Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker...

A Pence for your thoughts [ 40 Answers ]

Faced with the chance to be vice president, Indiana Governor Mike Pence worked hard to win Donald Trump over. The 2016 veep candidate went all out to charm Trump and his court of familial advisors. Despite what was reportedly some last minute wedding jitters on Trump’s part with such a conventional...

Print by don mayo [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a print Titled "Afternoon Time - Bluebills". It's signed and numbered It's by Don Mayo Waterfowl & Marine Artist, Crystal River Florida. It's numbered 78/250. It's dated 1990. Any info would be great. Do you know the value. Thank You

Title Trasfer to Trust, Les Pence issue [ 2 Answers ]

I am the 76 year old owner of a $6mil piece of property. A les pence has been placed on it claiming breach of contract via a lawsuit. The defendant is claiming that a verbal agreement was made to sell him the property for $3.5mil. No funds were exchanged and no documents have been signed. The...

View more questions Search