Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2020, 02:38 PM
    You brought up Ferguson in your muddled comparison to repubs open it up protest now.
    What?

So burning up a town is fine as long is it's the result of "years of pent up rage?" OK. Glad to have that settled.

Easy preacher dude, poor people don't have resources and depend on help, and just because you are involved in church/charity work, don't even try thinking others never have. I force no one to do anything, and maybe it's just sour grapes that you get outvoted for the things that you peeve about. Don't blame me and stop assuming I've never worked with churches and charities. I ain't got no money, but I do have time and experience to love, guide, and support those that need it, and do!
    I'm just going on what you've said in the past.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 24, 2020, 03:39 PM
    1. I didn't say it was fine, just have understood the dynamic behind them. If you were interested instead of BIASED you would ask about the pent up rage.

2. You're a lousy listener with a lousy memory, Mr Unspecific.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2020, 04:33 PM
    Ok tal ill ask why is there pent up rage
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2020, 05:52 PM
    I didn't ask about the "pent-up rage" because it would in no way justify the burning of buildings and destruction of property. Period.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2020, 06:08 PM
    So don't ask, don't tell
    Expert

Apr 24, 2020, 09:43 PM
    Put people in a pen (READ limited amount of land, or neighborhood) and kick 'em everyday for a few generations and you tell me what's that is.

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I didn't ask about the "pent-up rage" because it would in no way justify the burning of buildings and destruction of property. Period.
    It's not there property.
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2020, 01:03 AM
    "It's not there property." So it's OK to burn and loot property as long as it's not "there" property? Man I'm glad I'm not a liberal dem. Conservatives go out and peaceably protest and you are critical of that. A bunch of wild eyed liberals burn and destroy and you can't wait to make excuses for them. It's that kind of thinking that absolutely turns me off to liberal politics.
    Expert

Apr 25, 2020, 06:53 AM
    Says the guy who believes that sending unruly school kids to jail is the solution to discipline problems. Go ahead keep ignoring the smoldering rage of the least and the less, but don't be surprised when it erupts into a full blown fire. Much like these bailouts, the people who need it ain't getting it, and the ones that don't are.
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2020, 07:31 AM
    Says the guy who believes that sending unruly school kids to jail is the solution to discipline problems
    You show me where I have said that. Have you always just been so deceitful when it comes to relating what people have said? That is a strange quirk you have.

Go ahead keep ignoring the smoldering rage of the least and the less, but don't be surprised when it erupts into a full blown fire.
    Yep. Conservatives peacefully gather and they are condemned by you, but as long as liberal dems can be said to be releasing that "smoldering rage", then by George it's all good. Yet another reason NOT to be a liberal.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2020, 08:48 AM
    but don't be surprised when it erupts into a full blown fire
    how has that worked out for you James Baldwin ?
    Expert

Apr 25, 2020, 09:36 AM
    It's works out great for the conservatives who turn a blind eye and a deaf ear and don't have to address those long smoldering fires. Ignoring real problems got us here with a dufus who makes a bad situation worse. Conservatives and their 'fiscally responsible" free market trickle down economic views and policies, partnered with the family values crowd and outright racists among us have rendered us pretty helpless to deal with a bug from overseas, because they are still looking for profits.

How else would you explain suffering the whack comments antics and actions of this dufus and his psycho sycophant's amid struggles and suffering, stealing bailout money they don't need at the expense of those that do? LOL, instead of protesting the handling of the money, conservatives rather dispense with the safety of everybody else, and go back to business as usual.

After all it's a liberal hoax in the first place right?
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2020, 09:45 AM
    Conservatives and their 'fiscally responsible" free market trickle down economic views and policies, partnered with the family values crowd and outright racists among us have rendered us pretty helpless to deal with a bug from overseas, because they are still looking for profits.
    Strange how you think being "fiscally responsible" is somehow a negative, or that holding "family values" puts a person in the same category as being a racist. If you hate poor people, be sure to turn them into liberal dems so they can become enslaved to the handouts of the federal government. Be sure to encourage out of wedlock births so their children can struggle along without the help of a father.

On the other hand, if you love poor people, then while you are helping them with your own resources, strongly encourage them to form families, work hard, and get as good of an education as possible, for it is in doing those things that they can actually get out of poverty. Studies clearly show that people who graduate from high school, do not get pregnant out of wedlock, and work hard at a job scarcely ever end up in poverty.

Oh yes. Be sure to encourage them to be fiscally responsible and to vote for those who believe that governments should also be fiscally responsible, be they republican, democrat, or independent.
    Expert

Apr 25, 2020, 10:40 AM
    Oh come on fiscall responsibility and family values are but talking points when the opposition has control of the legislation and purse strings. Maybe you should practice what you preach and stop taking government hand outs yourself. What you are not aware that you live in a state that takes more in our money than you contribute?

You dare holler what you are forced to pay while living off the public dole yourself?
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2020, 12:06 PM
    I am happy to report that I do not take government handouts and I am not living off the public dole. The only exception is this gosh-awful "free" check they are sending out to us. My wife and I have not yet decided how to handle that. I am tempted to send it back to them and tell them where to put it, but we'll probably put it in a college fund for our grandchild. He/she is going to need it thanks to the morons we have at the federal level. How about you??? You on the dole???

I can't help but notice that you just cruised right on by the issue of helping people with your own resources and encouraging them to live responsibly so that they might exist FREE from poverty. Is it because you actually want them dependent on the feds so that those chains of slavery might become a little tighter? After all, it's nice to have a dependable voting bloc. "Vote for us! We'll give you a free cell phone!"
    Expert

Apr 25, 2020, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I am happy to report that I do not take government handouts and I am not living off the public dole. The only exception is this gosh-awful "free" check they are sending out to us. My wife and I have not yet decided how to handle that. I am tempted to send it back to them and tell them where to put it, but we'll probably put it in a college fund for our grandchild. He/she is going to need it thanks to the morons we have at the federal level. How about you??? You on the dole???

I can't help but notice that you just cruised right on by the issue of helping people with your own resources and encouraging them to live responsibly so that they might exist FREE from poverty. Is it because you actually want them dependent on the feds so that those chains of slavery might become a little tighter? After all, it's nice to have a dependable voting bloc. "Vote for us! We'll give you a free cell phone!"
    1. I live within my own means. I'll never be rich though as far as money goes but blessed as far as a good life.

2. Way back in post #10

2. Easy preacher dude, poor people don't have resources and depend on help, and just because you are involved in church/charity work, don't even try thinking others never have. I force no one to do anything, and maybe it's just sour grapes that you get outvoted for the things that you peeve about. Don't blame me and stop assuming I've never worked with churches and charities. I ain't got no money, but I do have time and experience to love, guide, and support those that need it, and do!
    Guess you missed it.

Not saying I haven't had my share of failures and deaths though. Humbling to say the least.
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2020, 01:47 PM
    1. I live within my own means. I'll never be rich though as far as money goes but blessed as far as a good life.
    Glad to hear it.

2. Way back in post #10. Guess you missed it.
    Then keep up the good work.

Not saying I haven't had my share of failures and deaths though. Humbling to say the least.
    I can say the same thing. That's kind of the bad part about getting old. The failures accumulate, and there is frequently not much to be done for it. But it is a great aid to my prayer life!!
    Expert

Apr 26, 2020, 07:29 AM
    Glad you understand if not improve.
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2020, 11:27 AM
    I approve of/respect any man who fought his way through difficulty and provided for his family. I suspect that is you.
    Expert

Apr 26, 2020, 03:33 PM
    I appreciate that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

A babysitter gets weird phone calls when she calls the police they tell her to get ou [ 2 Answers ]

I think I saw this in the early to mid 90s when a babysitter gets a weird phone calls she calls the police they call her back and tell her to get out of the house because the calls are coming from inside the home and when they finally show the killer he's is painted into the wall made to look like...

Philippine Insurrection [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if any one has come across a good site to do reseach on this war? I have found this war to be hard to research. Thanks. :o

View more questions Search