Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2020, 04:43 AM
    so your answer to Biden sexual harassment allegations is Trump does it too ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2020, 06:45 AM
    If conservatives can yawn over dufus stuff, why can't liberals yawn over Biden stuff? The difference here though is somebody is actually taking the dufus to court. When that happens to Joe, then we talk. Until then we have only one verifiable crook in the race and that's the dufus. A lying, cheating crook at that who is certainly pushing us into a grand mal depression as we speak.

Liberals can deal with all that stuff later after the dufus gets his. Screw all those repub distractions as getting rid of the dufus is the PRIORITY and agenda! Might even have to put the sucker in jail!

You know LOCK HIM UP!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2020, 01:04 PM
    your reply ; yes Didn't quid say " character is on the ballot " ? I think he did .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2020, 04:08 PM
    I think the obvious answer is dems believe Joe over those making the allegations, especially since he apologized and meant no offense. Unlike the dufus who called his claimants ugly lying sluts who he would never choose. You may not agree but you are free to make your own choice in the matter, so is everybody else, but as I said the notion of character between Biden and the dufus is an easy one for dems and some repubs. The dufus has NONE, so Joe gets my vote. I don't have to hold my nose, and sure it's possible I'm WRONG!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search