Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2020, 04:00 PM
    110 chinese engine
    i have 110cc chinese engine,my problem is my stator it bolts to the inside of the cover and when i install it it feels like a magnet grabs it and sucks it in,also when i bolt the cover back on and try to start it the engine will not turn but if i put washers between the block and the cover it will turn. plz help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2020, 04:52 PM
    I think I would check the wiring harness with an ohm meter.
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2020, 05:22 PM
    its a new statorName:  20200408_153025.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  1.86 MBName:  20200408_153025.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  1.86 MBin the wiring connector of my cdi box i tried to measure the resistance between ac ignition power pin and ground pin got no reading what this mean
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2020, 06:56 PM
    Are your harness wires new?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 9, 2020, 03:46 PM
    1) it looks like your off center in the picture

2) it looks like your seating is incorrect and too deep causing interference - the shiny spots on the casing. was there a gasket or oring there before ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hyundia Sonato 2004, engine starts, idles, orange engine comes on, engine cuts out [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there Hyundia Sonato 2004. The engine starts up as normal, goes to idle, then after about 20 seconds the orange engine alarm comes on and the engine immediately cuts out. It was suggested that I disconnect the battery and then after reconnecting try again. This did not solve the problem....

How did the chinese culture influence the chinese language? [ 0 Answers ]

Someone reply quick please, I have to do an oral presentation tomorrow! Thanks

Sears Craftsman lawn mower, honda engine, engine starts then shuts off [ 1 Answers ]

Mower starts on first pull then dies when choke returns to normal. Mower has only been used twice

Engine dies while driving and engine doesn't turn on restart honda 98 civic [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 civic lx with a manual and tonight I was driving and the car just turn off on me while driving at 70km/h in 4th gear. Then tried boosting the battery but every time I tried to start it the engine didn't even turn at all. Some possiblilities I thought of was that the battery is...

My 16 hp vanguard engine made a terrible racket inside the engine no longer runs, why [ 2 Answers ]

Mower was running fine, started making a noise inside engine, lost power, noise returned, and engine died. No longer will start, just spins. Is the engine trashed or possibly fixable?

View more questions Search