Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2020, 01:20 PM
    Trump's Daily Propaganda Conference
    In the guise of updating daily the present crisis, Trump criticizes his political (and other) opponents, he gives out medical advice against what the experts say (be especially careful with this one), he humiliates reporters in the room who ask legitimate questions that Trump doesn't like - reporters who cant answer back revealing what a bully this bozo is.

For those who believe what Trump says, here's some other choice quotes from our narcissist-in-chief:

“No one respects women more than me. No one reads the Bible more than me.”

“There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have.”

“There’s nobody who feels more strongly about women’s health issues.”

“Nobody knows more about taxes than me, maybe in the history of the world.”

“I have studied the Iran deal in great detail, greater by far than anyone else.”

“Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.”

“Nobody knows banking better than I do.”

“Nobody knows more about debt than I do.”

“Nobody’s bigger or better at the military I am.”

“I am the least racist person you’ll ever meet.”

“Nobody builds better walls than me.”

“Nobody knows more about trade than me.”

“Nobody is better on humility than me.”

“I can be more presidential than anybody. I would say more presidential, and I’ve said this a couple of times, more presidential other than the great Abe Lincoln.”

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault"

"I don't have to be told — you know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years."
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2020, 03:46 PM
    he's right, nobody knows
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2020, 04:38 PM
    Got tired of typing didn't you? Blows my mind how the moral majority family values crew voted for him.
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2020, 07:27 PM
    We have said this before; the acceptance of Trump poses many questions about the mentality and the morality of the US, but perhaps he can rise to the occasion now he has to put BS on hold. He faces a crisis other presidents have not faced in at least a generation, one in which there is a high mortality rate for citizens of the US, and one which cannot be resolved by military operations. This is a crisis the US has been shown to be ill prepared for because too much wealth has been expended on projecting power beyond its borders
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2020, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    We have said this before; the acceptance of Trump poses many questions about the mentality and the morality of the US, but perhaps he can rise to the occasion now he has to put BS on hold. He faces a crisis other presidents have not faced in at least a generation, one in which there is a high mortality rate for citizens of the US, and one which cannot be resolved by military operations. This is a crisis the US has been shown to be ill prepared for because too much wealth has been expended on projecting power beyond its borders
    I tend to agree with all you've said.

Here's a question I'm struggling with -- why did Christians, essentially evangelicals, vote so overwhelmingly for Trump, and even after three years when his character is on display for all to see, they still support him.

Every thing about him is contrary to the Gospel Jesus. Is it simply about abortion? And little else? By now, they must know Trump can change his opinion on a dime if it suits him.
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2020, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    I tend to agree with all you've said.

Here's a question I'm struggling with -- why did Christians, essentially evangelicals, vote so overwhelmingly for Trump, and even after three years when his character is on display for all to see, they still support him.

Every thing about him is contrary to the Gospel Jesus. Is it simply about abortion? And little else? By now, they must know Trump can change his opinion on a dime if it suits him.
    I would have thought the answer patiently obvious; the demonrat party is seen as essentially evil, firstly; in their upholding abortion, secondly; in espousing the wholesale implementation of welfare, which is seen as flying in the face of the principle of the work ethic. Thirdly; in relying on taxation to implement their policies, the burden of which falls heavily on the poor

Yes, there is no doubt Trump is a sinner, but then arn't we all, saved only by the salvation offered by Jesus and through Jesus. we are all in the same boat, too quick to rush to judgement of others while failing to judge our own motives
    Expert

Apr 9, 2020, 05:38 AM
    I don't know if all you have written falls on the dems completely Clete, but I suppose it matters little to the repubs who want the power to make the changes they want on the social issues, and an inherent belief in a small weak central government. Also in case you haven't noticed, we have also been cuting taxes, of which few pay anyway, and have enough benefits and deductions that have greatly mitigated those taxes in huge ways. One thing conservatives have been great at is the spin for their followers to consume, many of whom benefit from liberal policies and practices as they sit in poverty, and lack of economic opportunity themselves, which is a fascinating event in itself.
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2020, 06:48 AM
    so your theory is thet the demonrats are wealthy, an interesting perspective, but then george soros would agree
    Expert

Apr 9, 2020, 07:09 AM
    That's not my theory at all Clete though some dems as well as repubs are wealth. Nothing to do with the ideology of the party which starts with people before profits as the main rally point, and government can provide for the general welfare according to the constitution. Conservatives just see that differently than liberals, but there are many moderates and independents in the middle of the right and left, a political party within themselves as far as the numbers go. Neither side gets nothing without their support.
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2020, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I would have thought the answer patiently obvious;
    Did you mean patently?

the demonrat party is seen as essentially evil
    And the Repubs as essentially Christ-like?

firstly; in their upholding abortion
    That's what I thought. Nothing else matters.

, secondly; in espousing the wholesale implementation of welfare
    Utter nonsense.

Thirdly; in relying on taxation to implement their policies, the burden of which falls heavily on the poor
    This is why the evengelicals support Trump?

Yes, there is no doubt Trump is a sinner, but then arn't we all, saved only by the salvation offered by Jesus and through Jesus. we are all in the same boat, too quick to rush to judgement of others while failing to judge our own motives
    Interesting. Evangelical Christians support Trump because he's a sinner.
    Expert

Apr 9, 2020, 02:38 PM
    LOL, they think he may repent his sins one day. Doubt they are holding their breathes though...ain't that much faith in the world is there?

NOTE;

That's a question not a knock!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Do you think Trump will EVER hold a press conference with the HATED media? I say NO. [ 25 Answers ]

Hello: Why should he? He doesn't NEED the media like other presidents have.. He gets HIS word out with tweets and rallies. If someone writes something he doesn't like, he attacks the reporter and the company he works for with tweets. I'd bet he'd EVEN sue the reporter just to bankrupt...

Examples of propaganda during World War I [ 1 Answers ]

What were some propaganda during World War I?

What technique of Propaganda is this? [ 4 Answers ]

So I bet this is in the wrong area but... I am doing a project for school about propaganda, and there is one technique oppisite of the bandwagon... example "Only the cool kids do it, you should to".. any one know what technique this is?

View more questions Search