Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2020, 01:11 PM
    His claim that Mexico would pay for the wall was outrageous from the outset. Now you claim he has lied about the CV, but I haven't seen evidence of that. Can you provide it?

>CHUCKLE<
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2020, 01:51 PM
    facts :
    January 11: Chinese media report the first known death from an illness originating in the Wuhan market. So now the news was out there But 4 days later ....

January 15: Madam Mim holds a vote to send articles of impeachment to the Senate. She had to stare down her caucus that was about to erupt in joyous ceremony on this "solemn day" She and House Dems celebrate the occasion in an elaborately staged spectacle ;signing the articles with 30 gold pens on a silver platter .She hands the pens out as souvenirs

January 21: The first person with coronavirus arrives in the United States from China, where he had been in Wuhan.

January 23: The House impeachment managers make their opening arguments for removing Trump.

January 23: China closes off the city of Wuhan completely to slow the spread of coronavirus to the rest of China.

January 30: Senators begin asking two days of questions of both sides in the president’s impeachment trial

January 30: The WHO declares a global health emergency as coronavirus continues to spread.

January 31: The Senate holds a vote on whether to allow further witnesses and documents in the impeachment trial.

January 31: Trump declares a national health emergency and imposes a ban on travel to and from China. Quid pro Joe calls Trump’s decision “hysterical xenophobia , and fear-mongering.”

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...-travel-from-c
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/31/b...ronavirus.html

February 2: The first death from coronavirus outside China is reported in the Philippines.

February 3: House impeachment managers begin closing arguments, calling Trump a threat to national security ;Not the Chinese ;not the coming virus ..

February 4: Trump talks about coronavirus in his SOTU Address Madam Mim has a hissy fit and rips up every page of his address .

February 5: The Senate votes to acquit Trump on both articles of impeachment,
    February 5: House Democrats FINALLY address coronavirus in the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Asia.

Schmucky Schumer tweeted on Feb. 5, “The premature travel ban to and from China by the current administration is just an excuse to further his ongoing war against immigrants. There must be a check and Balance on these restrictions.”

Let's fast forward to March 7 , while the virus spreads ,the Dems in the House were debating the 'No Ban Act ' ,a bill that would've reversed Trump's ban. They pulled it off the floor on March 12 . ONE DAY AFTER THE NBA suspends it's season

March 11 Homeland Security Hearing when the world was well aware of the spread of the virus .
    During the hearing, acting Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Ken Cuccinelli explained he had advised the president to ban travel from China even though “the academic model suggested not to do that.” Cuccinelli further stressed that “the president was well aware” that the existing models recommended against a China travel ban but that Trump nonetheless instituted the ban. So how did the Dems on the committee react ? Well here is comments from
    Rep. Dina Titus of Nevada......
    I think you said earlier that you rejected the academic models that advised against travel boundaries or travel restrictions and gave the advice to the president to the contrary. What would make you think you could reject an academic model based on scientific study and evidence to advise the president? Was that like bad politics as opposed to good science? I think it probably [is that] this administration have very little respect for anything intellectual. And this is yet another example.
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48617...lip-dina-titus

Sorry guys .If anyone was late to the game it was the Democrats in government who were obsessed with removing Trump from office .

No doubt Tal will take 5 minutes of his time to post a liberal rag's "fact checker "
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2020, 02:58 PM
    Fantastic post, Tom. The quote from JB was priceless. "Quid pro Joe calls Trump’s decision “hysterical xenophobia , and fear-mongering.” If we elect that guy, then we will richly deserve what we get out of it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2020, 03:29 PM
    @Tom, already posted my fact check of the dufus travel ban guess you missed it. That's okay though as even your links point out that he was a bit late and for the record nobody buys his distracted by impeachment claim. Luckily he had Moscow and the Sycophants to save his bacon.

@JL, I have said many times we deserve the president we have, and didn't mean that as a compliment to the USA.
    Expert

Apr 1, 2020, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    His claim that Mexico would pay for the wall was outrageous from the outset. Now you claim he has lied about the CV, but I haven't seen evidence of that. Can you provide it?

>CHUCKLE<
    Any briefing he has appeared in will do.
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2020, 04:35 PM
    Any briefing he has appeared in will do.
    It would be better if you would just say, "I have no idea."
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 1, 2020, 04:39 PM
    It would be better if you would just say, "I have no idea."
    Apparently, you don't watch the briefings. I thought for sure Pence was going to deck him, or more likely kick him in a knee, today.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2020, 06:24 PM
    your fact check org has no credibilty . Are you aware of the history of the Anneberg Center ? I'm sure you do since you worship one of it's past directors ,the emperor himself. Yes he became director through his patron Billl Ayers .The emperor as Senator made sure they were properly funded with government $$ through earmarks

Anyway liberal Journalist Ben Smith wrote of such groups like Fact Check that distort the truth that "they’re doing opinion journalism under pseudo-scientific banners, something that’s really corrosive to actual journalism, which if it’s any good is about reported fact in the first place” .
    Anneberg funded Fact Check to the tune of almost $90 million before Fact Check began taking public donations . They are hopelessly left wing biased .

When asked about Trump's travel ban ,
    Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the purpose of the travel restrictions was to blunt the infection curve. When a reporter asked Fauci if Trump’s travel ban had helped, he responded, “It was the right public health call....If you look back early on, Chinese travelers who were infected seeded not only the United States but countries in Europe, including Italy.” And of course Trumps European travel ban March 12 blunted the spread of the disease from Europe also .

I don't know ;maybe you think we should still have open travel between the US and Italy .
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2020, 06:27 PM
    Apparently, you don't watch the briefings. I thought for sure Pence was going to deck him, or more likely kick him in a knee, today.
    Can anyone come up with a single specific instance of Trump lying at these press conferences? Something perhaps a tad more specific that someone wanting to kick him in the knee? And if you can't, and it certainly appears that you can't, then shouldn't you just admit that you don't have anything?

Things like this greatly diminish your liberal cause. You say Trump has been lying but have no idea how. The outrageous suggestion is made that Trump was directly responsible for the death of the elderly man. I would hope there would be some level of shame for these accusations. It is exactly why I conclude, correctly I think, that a hatred of Trump is what is really behind these charges. But perhaps you can come up with some specifics that will make me rethink my position. And no, trying to suggest that he lied about hydroxychloroquine won't get the job done.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 1, 2020, 06:30 PM
    Can anyone come up with a single specific instance of Trump lying at these press conferences? Something perhaps a tad more specific that someone wanting to kick him in the knee? And if you can't, and it certainly appears that you can't, then shouldn't you just admit that you don't have anything?
    Aha! You didn't watch, did you!
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2020, 06:33 PM
    Aha! You didn't watch, did you!
    This really gets old. You've got nothing so you try to act cute.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 1, 2020, 06:39 PM
    This really gets old. You've got nothing so you try to act cute.
    Yup, this gets REAL old. You didn't watch (or notice) so you throw rocks (or Oxford commas?) at me.
    Expert

Apr 2, 2020, 03:28 AM
    I have no problem with the dufus travel ban, but it was more a closing the barn door after the horse got out move and he didn't lock the door, there were enough exemptions and exclusions to have enough free flow to further complicate things but in fairness much of that couldn't really be helped, as it was inevitable that Biz would get the shipments already planned and loaded and enroute. I suspect that would be true of all the world markets. To keep touting that as a glory point though without the details is but a blatant blow his own horn as usual, but if that's all he's got then that's all he got. Those perfect phone calls and perfect understanding of rocket science only works on conservatives who have little or no clue or just choose to ignore his misrepresentations.

Just the dufus being the dufus as he dismantles the functions of government to the useless and uncoordinated buearacracy the right has always said it was. He has said he wanted the states and not DC to set the pace, even during an emergency where everybody being on the same page is ever more crucial for the common good. Fortunately the dufus's surgeon general said the other day the fed guidelines was a call to the whole country to shut this thing down.

LOL Tom, sooner or later you will accept that liberals are as American as conservatives. I get you want a small weak central government with states doing their own thing, but during this pandemic shouldn't we be all on the same page fighting our common foe? Florida and Georgia joined the fight yesterday. The Georgia governor just found out the virus can be spread by people who are a symptomatic after all this time. Where has this dude been?

11 to go! Maybe the dufus will get off his arse now and get the feds involved in coordinating this thing for all our good and end the national chaos by taking charge with actions and not words in a briefing.
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2020, 04:11 AM
    If you claim that Trump lied about the CV but you cannot provide any examples of him lying, then does that mean you were lying? If so, then wouldn't the two of you be just alike?

"He has said he wanted the states and not DC to set the pace." When did Trump say that about the CV?

" he dismantles the functions of government to the useless and uncoordinated buearacracy." He has not done that. You've already been shown that so why do you continue to advance that disproven idea?
    Expert

Apr 2, 2020, 04:27 AM
    Not even close JL, but what's more to the point if YOU cannot tell when he's lying then wouldn't that make you a dufus too? Ever try giving evidence to a dufus? To be fair maybe you have dufus derangement syndrome and will believe any lie he tells whether it can be proved or not. I don't envy you since after 8 years of Obama derangement syndrome, and decades of HC derangement syndrome, you have to be pretty screwed up.

Do I have to go back to the first days he became president

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-popular-vote-

Or more recent ones

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/11/polit...est/index.html

Geez guy he has told tens of thousand in 3 years and you want a list? That's messed up on so many levels.
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2020, 04:29 AM
    Why is it that when you get called out for saying things which you cannot prove, you always resort to name calling? I simply have asked you to verify a statement you made about Trump lying about the CV. If you can't do it, and it certainly seems you can't, then wouldn't an honorable person simply admit to his mistake rather than calling others names?

"Obama derangement syndrome". As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Expert

Apr 2, 2020, 04:36 AM
    See second link which obviously was added while you were posting. Forget being flattered dude, derangement syndrome applies to many cases in regard to right wing conservatives.
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2020, 04:49 AM
    The topic was Trump lying about the CV. The first link is irrelevant to the topic. The second one is more on target, though many of those are more Trump just having a big mouth as opposed to intentionally lying. Still, it was on target, and it is mystifying why you simply cannot back up your statement from the beginning without all the name calling. That's a huge part of our cultural problem right now, the inability of so many people to hold a rational conversation without engaging in temper tantrums and vitriol. In that respect, I think you are much more like Trump than you would care to admit.

derangement syndrome applies to many cases in regard to right wing conservatives.
    It is in widespread use nowhere but in your mind.
    Expert

Apr 2, 2020, 06:20 AM
    If you claim that Trump lied about the CV but you cannot provide any examples of him lying, then does that mean you were lying? If so, then wouldn't the two of you be just alike?

"He has said he wanted the states and not DC to set the pace." When did Trump say that about the CV?

" he dismantles the functions of government to the useless and uncoordinated buearacracy." He has not done that. You've already been shown that so why do you continue to advance that disproven idea?
    Nuff said, I'll leave you to figure it out rather than explain the obvious that you MISSED, or dismissed, or didn't want to understand.

The topic was Trump lying about the CV. The first link is irrelevant to the topic. The second one is more on target, though many of those are more Trump just having a big mouth as opposed to intentionally lying. Still, it was on target, and it is mystifying why you simply cannot back up your statement from the beginning without all the name calling. That's a huge part of our cultural problem right now, the inability of so many people to hold a rational conversation without engaging in temper tantrums and vitriol. In that respect, I think you are much more like Trump than you would care to admit.

It is in widespread use nowhere but in your mind.
    It's not name calling if it's true and you and the dufus have much more in common that I do for sure. Maybe we all share a stubbornness in what we believe, but that's okay.
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2020, 06:38 AM
    I'll leave you to figure it out rather than explain the obvious that you MISSED, or dismissed, or didn't want to understand.
    Your usual answer when you don't have a clue.

It's not name calling if it's true
    So it's name calling when everyone else does it, but not when you do it. Got it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Trump Sees Things [ 188 Answers ]

What happened: (1) Trump promoted violence and encouraged supporters to be violent. (2) Trump targeted specific people for repeated vicious attacks. (3) A domestic terrorist sent bombs to all the people Trump targeted. (4) Trump blamed the media.

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

The Coming Trump/Putin Administration [ 14 Answers ]

Trump being Putin's boy, what can we expect from the Trump/Putin administration on the international scene during the first year of their joint presidency?

View more questions Search