Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
    from CNN politics page :

Countering Bright's allegations of political retaliation, five current and former administration officials are now also leveling a range of allegations against Bright, including: accusing him of poorly managing his office, mistreating staff and failing to consult his superiors on consequential decisions. Four current and former administration officials say Bright's removal had been a long time coming and preceded any
    disagreements over the use of hydroxychloroquine
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/23/polit...rus/index.html
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 24, 2020, 01:35 PM
    But Bright's most recent performance review from May 2019, a copy of which was obtained by CNN, offers the most direct rebuttal to the allegations, delivering rave reviews for Bright's management of his office and includes no criticisms. Bob Kadlec, who carried out the review, doled out top marks for Bright's performance, calling his tenure "very successful" and giving him a weighted score of 480 out of 500.
    He has a right to a fair evaluation by the proper authority, which would be a dufus acting IG. Interesting indeed how this will shake out.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2020, 02:34 PM
    No I didn't, go back and review the tapes of his pressers and learn to quote complete sentences, and get off the semantical dancing. That would help the communications or ASK did you mean...! Then we don't have to deal with DISHONESTY, or false information. Trust but verify dude.
    Meaningless diatribe.

Like the one I showed that you omitted the qualifier OR from!
    Where?

Point all you want but PROVE me wrong before you jump to your own conclusions.
    Well, I've already done that once. How many more times do I need to?
    Expert

Apr 24, 2020, 03:29 PM
    1. Or grand lack of understanding?

2. Way back in post#255

3.You said I was wrong, which is par for the course with you, probably personality flaw. No biggie, I have plenty of those myself, but you prove nothing with your opinion/position/peeve/or flaws.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2020, 03:31 PM
    what we will be treated to is another kangaroo court .Madame Mim and
    Rep. Anna Eshoo, chairwoman of the House’s health subcommittee, plan on holding a hearing to probe the allegation . They already said they want Bright as their star witness.

This is Madame Mim demonstrating how to properly wear a mask

This is her when she is trying to put on a show as in walking down the aisle with the cameras rolling . She wears gloves too.

Expert

Apr 24, 2020, 03:42 PM
    I'll see your Pelosi, and call your dufus.

Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2020, 03:59 PM
    Tal, that one should get the Grand Prize.
    Expert

Apr 24, 2020, 09:57 PM
    The dufus is a treasure trove of cartoons, and jokes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Trump Sees Things [ 188 Answers ]

What happened: (1) Trump promoted violence and encouraged supporters to be violent. (2) Trump targeted specific people for repeated vicious attacks. (3) A domestic terrorist sent bombs to all the people Trump targeted. (4) Trump blamed the media.

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

The Coming Trump/Putin Administration [ 14 Answers ]

Trump being Putin's boy, what can we expect from the Trump/Putin administration on the international scene during the first year of their joint presidency?

View more questions Search