Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2020, 06:21 PM
    how do you know what conversationjs may have taken place, but officially, he breached the chain of command. When the chain of command is unresponsive a commander has no choice but to appeal to higher authority. Broadcasting that decision is why he was fired
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2020, 06:47 AM
    I'll wait for details, but the guy sure earned the respect of those he served with. I'm sure he knew the consequences of his actions though, when he did it. We'll see what happens and if this was an isolated incident, which is the higher concern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the property (jointly held by brother & father) transfer from brother to brother [ 1 Answers ]

I own a property jointly with my father. Now I wish to transfer/gift this property to my brother. Could you please advise what would be the best way to execute this. What are the legal complications, tax and/or any other issue. Awaiting your response. Thanks. D Dumbre. I jointly own a...

My little one arrived! [ 10 Answers ]

Just wanted to let everyone know that Deacon arrived at 5:37 Sunday morning. My plan to VBAC was very successful, I just was not expecting 26 hours of labor but it was well worth it. Deacon weighed 8lb4oz and 20 inches long. :) Now I get to see what life with 2 under 2 is like!!

W2's have not arrived [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't received any of my w2's yet and I have contacted my past employers and they said they mailed them out in January. How do I find them or get another copy?:confused:

View more questions Search