Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2020, 05:11 PM
    96 toyota tacoma 2.4 engine camshaft problems
    i am reinstalling the camshaft but only one has a timing mark the exhaust cam and the intake cam no timing but has sprocket pin on cam how would i get them both on TDC
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 30, 2020, 06:33 AM
    See if these videos help you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota Tacoma engine malfunction in hot weather [ 8 Answers ]

I drive a 2003 Tacoma 3.4L V6 automatic. For the past 3 years in the summer only I have had problems when accelerating from a stopped position. After hitting the accelerator the engine hesitates for several seconds and then will eventually begin to accelerate. It seems like the hotter and possibly...

2003 toyota tacoma 6 cyl [ 4 Answers ]

I recently purchased it from certified toyota dealer. Where is fuel filter?? I also am considering to replace battery with a Optima battery. Thanks John :confused:

94 toyota previa, engine problems? [ 2 Answers ]

For a while now my previa would shake when cold. It would shake at a stop but it would run fine. The shaking would be minimized once the van ran for a few miles. So a few days ago she was running fine. So I was at a red light and she started shaking violently, threw out a lot of white smoke from...

2001 Toyota Tacoma [ 7 Answers ]

How do you get the rear drums off? I have beat, pulled and cannot get them to budge.

2001 Toyota Tacoma [ 1 Answers ]

On occasion, about once a day, when I go to start the truck, nothing will happen. Shut the key off and try again and it will start fine. The battery is only 4 months old and is always strong. Does this sound like a ground or corroded terminal on starter? Any other suggestions

View more questions Search