Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2020, 07:16 AM
    The spirit moved me to go on a toilet paper run this morning, and I can proudly proclaim success after hitting 4 stores. Now I can hunker in peace.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 2, 2020, 02:38 PM
    Someone sent me this short video of an amazing invention to replace tp. Watch to the end.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQM__8...ature=youtu.be
    Expert

Apr 2, 2020, 04:53 PM
    That was hilarious!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2020, 05:59 PM
    That was rediculous, but nothing new, let's move on
    Expert

Apr 3, 2020, 02:49 AM
    No sense of humor Clete? Aw! Or have you tried it and had painful experiences that keep the smile off your face? You can "come clean" and tell us!
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2020, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    No sense of humor Clete? Aw! Or have you tried it and had painful experiences that keep the smile off your face? You can "come clean" and tell us!
    actually, I had thought of the brush just not motorised
    Expert

Apr 4, 2020, 05:25 AM
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2020, 05:26 AM
    Yes you prepared for the wrong war but a nuke in the right place might have made a difference
    Expert

Apr 4, 2020, 05:27 AM
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2020, 05:36 AM
    that may have been a relevent cartoon in the 1960s . This is what it looks like today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L7Xk5_s3QQ
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2020, 05:45 AM
    Interesting. One robot blows up, the whole line goes down.
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2020, 06:10 AM
    can't say welcome to the future . That is the present . ever see an Amazon pick and pack operation ? Robots bring the warehouse racks to the pickers . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLVCGEmkJs0
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2020, 07:34 AM
    Get rid of the robots and there would be many more jobs, but costs would be considerably higher. Dilemma.
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2020, 07:40 AM
    Get rid of the robots and there would be many more jobs, but costs would be considerably higher. Dilemma.
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2020, 08:10 AM
    yeah they kill some jobs . But create more jobs then they destroy. That is the history of technology . Of course there has to be more investment in education .But the corporations should be tasked to provide the training and education. And they do . As old as I am ,my company still has me go to classes to upgrade my skill set . And that is not just for management level. Many of our employees take ESL classes provided by the company ;classes in computer skills are also provided for front line operators .
    Expert

Apr 4, 2020, 09:10 AM
    I doubt a robot replaces you Tom, but expect a young kid with computer skills and degree in what ever to come in at a lot less your pay, and experience, and benefits to do twice your work.
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2020, 03:55 PM
    expect a young kid with computer skills and degree in what ever to come in at a lot less your pay, and experience, and benefits to do twice your work.
    What a cheerful outlook.
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2020, 05:11 PM
    tal Technolgy has elevated the human condition . Always has and always will . The blacksmith became the auto mechanic. The trolly driver became the bus driver . The draftsman who worked with the compass ,triangle and divider became the cad operator ,and now the cad operator became the expert who is making 3D designs on AutoCad programs . The pharmaceutical compounder who used to physically dump 55 gallon drums of liquid into a kettle now operates the computer console that directs the robot to do the back breaking task . Do you think farming was better in the days before the combine harvester ? This is what the dash console looks like

beats the hell out of this
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2020, 06:18 PM
    and yet agricultural labourers are still used, the machine has not taken over everything, but nevertheless humans are born lazy
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2020, 04:15 AM
    yes haven't figured out how to use robotics to pick certain produce yet. Cheap illegal labor disincentives the need for the innovation .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amana Distinction (Goodman?) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I have an Amana Distinction furnace model CVC9/95. Starting yesterday the furnace just stopped working. I'm pretty handy and tried troubleshooting. Basically on the display it comes up as 88, which is initializing, then goes to OP which is normal operation, But as soon as OP...

Distinction between DDS and DMD? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a distinction between the terms DDS and DMD in describing degrees earned by dentists? I have heard the only distinction is the historical tradition of the granting degree institution. David

On-Screen Distinction 1 [ 7 Answers ]

What on screen distinction is shared by Jimmy Cagney, Donald O'Connor, Errol Flynn, Faye Dunaway and Martin Landau?

Big screen distinction [ 1 Answers ]

What big screen distinction do the following actors - best know for their television work share? William Shatner, Buddy Ebsen, Florence Henderson, June Lockhart, David Soul, Al Lewis and Jean Vander Pyl.

View more questions Search