Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2020, 06:05 PM
    all politicians who try to disseminate information at this time, instead of leaving it to experts, are going to get it wrong, Trump issued some "fake news" it had the ring of truth, but was ill informed and the weak minded followed the news trail and died as a result, this will be no different to many other false news trails like focusing on ventilators when ventilators will be needed by few, or focusing on hand sanitiser when soap and water will do
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2020, 07:01 PM
    all politicians who try to disseminate information at this time, instead of leaving it to experts, are going to get it wrong, Trump issued some "fake news" it had the ring of truth
    Are you talking about the hydroxycholroquine?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 30, 2020, 07:08 PM
    If the experts didn't specify, why would a politician?
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2020, 03:58 AM
    The experts did specify.
    Expert

Mar 31, 2020, 04:43 AM
    I think the experts have said they are looking and testing a number of things for a treatment and vaccine. I see no wholesale selling of any particular treatment on humans have you? A lack of testing though has been on the frontlines of both containment and developing treatments, and it remains the lack of resources and manpower that's the main focus.
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2020, 06:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Are you talking about the hydroxycholroquine?
    Yes as a physician administered cure it may be effective but disinfectant will probably kill it too but not if ingested
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2020, 06:42 AM
    I'm not following you on this one. You said, "Trump issued some "fake news" it had the ring of truth, but was ill informed and the weak minded followed the news trail and died as a result." In what way was it "fake news"? Weren't you the one who posted here a couple of weeks ago that scientists in Australia were using hydroxychloroquine as a successful treatment for CV? When Trump mentioned it the use of the drug was already fairly widely known. He was hardly the first person to mention it, so in what way was it "fake news"?
    Expert

Mar 31, 2020, 10:20 AM
    I think the dufus was grossely exaggerating the facts to make it look like he knew what he was talking about. He has a way of spinning things to make himself look better. Like the Australian cure for covid-19, yet have no numbers to go with it.
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2020, 12:12 PM
    He has a way of spinning things to make himself look better.
    Yeah. Thank goodness Pelosi, Obama, and HC never did that.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2020, 03:00 PM
    all politicians who try to disseminate information at this time, instead of leaving it to experts, are going to get it wrong, Trump issued some "fake news" it had the ring of truth, but was ill informed and the weak minded followed the news trail and died as a result, this will be no different to many other false news trails like focusing on ventilators when ventilators will be needed by few, or focusing on hand sanitiser when soap and water will do
    jeeeze one fn moron couple took a dose of fish tank cleaner . This argument is pathetic. If people are going to committ suicide they are going to commit suicide ! Tragic stupidity . Blaming it on Trump is just plain political BS !!!!!!!!
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2020, 03:00 PM
    Well, our beloved gov just issued a "shelter in place" order for our county for the next two weeks. We have sort of shot up to 35 cases in just a few days. I guess my wild nighttime parties will just have to wait a couple of weeks.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2020, 03:05 PM
    been living with it for a couple weeks . would've been much worse if I wasn't so "essential " My advice is to find a way to get outside ;soak in the Vitamin D from the sun ; take a walk before the government decided to shut down the recreation spots . Find a way to keep yourself occupied ;hobby ,new learning experience ,take on a delayed project et .
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2020, 04:03 PM
    Thanks, Tom. I've got a good bit to do so I think I can stay busy. We'll see at any rate. I stay outside a lot as we live kind of in the country.
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2020, 05:41 AM
    Here's another one Trump can try out
    Courtesy of Australia

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...4f4fd890bd4c2c

yes we have done it again, and no need to wait
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2020, 05:59 AM
    no need to wait
    There is actually a great reason to wait. No human studies have yet been done. It's all been done in petri dishes.
    Expert

Apr 3, 2020, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    There is actually a great reason to wait. No human studies have yet been done. It's all been done in petri dishes.
    Great point!
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2020, 06:27 AM
    Great point!
    And once again we agree on something! Don't you think that proves there is hope for America?

Have a great day. Keep safe.
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2020, 06:45 AM
    you will all be safe but sick
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2020, 06:52 AM
    I intend to be safe but not sick.
    Expert

Apr 3, 2020, 06:54 AM
    I ain't sick nor feel safe, fresh food run this weekend! Somebody get Tom a mask, gloves and hand sanitizer. I'm out and he needs it. Let never forget those indispensables that keep things going as we cringe in the corners. Can't be as easy as they make it look on a daily basis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a divorce if I am an American Citizen and my wife is a Mexican citizen and we [ 0 Answers ]

I am an American citizen married to a Mexican citizen. We where married in the U.S.A, but are living in Mexico City. I want to get a divorce from her. Do I have to go back to the US to file for divorce or is there any other options. I want to stay in Mexico.

Greek citizen becoming an American citizen by marriage to an American [ 1 Answers ]

How can a greek citizen become an american citizen by marriage to an american

Can an American citizen easily file a divorce with a non-american citizen? [ 12 Answers ]

She entered through a K1 visa. She later decide to go back to her home country. Because of this, she couldn't get back to the US as she also had some troubles with visa. Can her husband file and process a divorce without his wife consent?

American Citizen married abroad with a Brazilian Citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first question, and I hope somebody can help me :-) I'm an american citizen and I got married in Brazil to a Brazilian citizen. She took a semester off from school (university) to stay here with me on a tourist visa. She is going back to Brazil now, to finish her degree (she...

View more questions Search