Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2020, 01:41 PM
    I blame that and so much more on his careless speech.
    Oh well. Two people out of 315 million. Yeah. I would say that sort of proves his speech, in this matter, was very clear.

Please reread what I had said about them -- I very much agree with them (not you so much).
    I know. I was joking with you.

But thank you for missing me. Tal, Athos, and I have known each other for years and know we three enjoy reading each others' posts.
    So you really agree with Tal that running up, at the last count, 25 tril of national debt and putting that on the backs of our grandchildren to the tune of 80 grand PER PERSON is just one of those things? You really would agree with that?

And you really would dispute the idea that blaming Trump for 2 people out of 315 million coming to the conclusion that it is a good thing to take fish tank cleaner is pretty absurd?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 25, 2020, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Oh well. Two people out of 315 million. Yeah. I would say that sort of proves his speech, in this matter, was very clear.
    Yes, am surprised more haven't tried something like that.
    And you really would dispute the idea that blaming Trump for 2 people out of 315 million coming to the conclusion that it is a good thing to take fish tank cleaner is pretty absurd?
    In a press conference, Trump said the prescription will be available “almost immediately” to the general public.

Must be good stuff. Let's take some!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 25, 2020, 04:18 PM
    So you really agree with Tal that running up, at the last count, 25 tril of national debt and putting that on the backs of our grandchildren to the tune of 80 grand PER PERSON is just one of those things? You really would agree with that?
    I think most people would agree we don't give a crap adding to the debt when we or loved ones or people we know could be sick, very sick or die. When faced with those realities even healthy people have to consider what if that was me, or what if I infect someone else?

Have you considered that point of view?
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2020, 04:41 PM
    I think most people would agree we don't give a crap adding to the debt when we or loved ones or people we know could be sick, very sick or die. When faced with those realities even healthy people have to consider what if that was me, or what if I infect someone else?

Have you considered that point of view?
    How much of the 2 tril do you suppose is going to treat people who are sick?

Yes, am surprised more haven't tried something like that.
    Yeah. Amazing how many people are able to comprehend the meaning of plain English.
    Expert

Mar 25, 2020, 04:42 PM
    I hope all of them.
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2020, 05:42 PM
    I hope all of them.
    Not even close.
    Expert

Mar 26, 2020, 08:27 AM
    Probably not, but you have to try. Be helpful if those first responders get what they need to hhelp best they humanly can, and that would be a step in the right direction.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2020, 01:52 PM
    you serious ? Almost none of the porkulus is designed to help patients . But don't let your heart be troubled . Lincoln Center ;which has private donations and patrons up the kazoo is bailed out .
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2020, 03:07 PM
    Lincoln Center ;which has private donations and patrons up the kazoo is bailed out .
    Thank goodness! I was really worried about that. It's good to know they're taking care of the truly essential details with all of that money we don't have.
    Expert

Mar 26, 2020, 03:23 PM
    I can only say they made sure money for that specific entity was included in the package to bail out the corporations and makes sense in that context considering the 10 years of profits and tax windfalls that seem to have disappeared all of a sudden.
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2020, 07:09 AM
    Expert

Mar 29, 2020, 07:56 AM
    I've been reading the claims but I think waiting for the clinical trial results is prudent, and least we forget that poor Arizona couple, strict physician supervision is a must.
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2020, 12:20 PM
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2020, 12:21 PM
    I would certainly agree that we need to have "strict physician supervision" when we're taking fish tank cleaner.
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2020, 12:25 PM
    Noth Carolina suspending Certificates of Need so they can add more hospital beds .

The rule said hospitals couldn’t add more than 10% of their licensed bed capacity without state approval.
    Before NCDHHS suspended the rules, hospitals couldn’t add or relocate acute care beds without applying for a CON. Applying for a CON can cost as much as $500,000, and the state board which grants CONs doesn’t meet for months.The State Health Coordinating Council — which approves CON applications — doesn’t meet until June. The Acute Care Services Committee meets in April.
    http://www.thetribunepapers.com/2020...hospital-beds/
    Expert

Mar 29, 2020, 02:13 PM
    Makes sense to end around that rule in this emergency. They've been trying to modify it for years.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2020, 06:49 PM
    Trump's First Kill of an American Citizen
    If he can get three more, wouldn't he match what Obama's inattention caused in Benghazi?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2020, 07:37 PM
    If he can get three more, wouldn't he match what Obama's inattention caused in Benghazi?
    Despite persistent accusations against President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Susan Rice — a total of ten investigations, six by Republican-controlled congressional committees — did not find that they or any other high-ranking Obama administration officials had acted improperly.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2020, 07:58 PM
    did not find that they or any other high-ranking Obama administration officials had acted improperly
    First of all, if you are going to quote from a Wiki article, then you should at least put it in quotes. Secondly, there is no question but that Susan Rice lied on five Sunday morning news shows when she bluntly stated that the attack was the result of an offensive video. There is also no question that the Obama administration did nothing whatsoever to help the people on the ground during the many hours of the attack. There was not even an attempt made to assist them. And it certainly is plain that the many pleas for additional security from the compound in Benghazi fell on deaf ears. If not for a private security team, there would have been no help at all given to the diplomatic personnel.

I honestly cannot understand why you are so quick to criticize Trump for simply saying he thought a particular drug showed promise in treating CV, while going so far out of your way to make excuses for Obama. It seems to be such a one-sided approach to things.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2020, 08:20 PM
    First of all, if you are going to quote from a Wiki article, then you should at least put it in quotes. Secondly, there is no question but that Susan Rice lied on five Sunday morning news shows when she bluntly stated that the attack was the result of an offensive video. There is also no question that the Obama administration did nothing whatsoever to help the people on the ground during the many hours of the attack. There was not even an attempt made to assist them. And it certainly is plain that the many pleas for additional security from the compound in Benghazi fell on deaf ears. If not for a private security team, there would have been no help at all given to the diplomatic personnel.

I cannot understand why you are so quick to criticize Trump for simply saying he thought a particular drug showed promised in treating CV, while going so far out of your way to make excuses for Obama. More TDS???
    I so love to see you riled up! Now I know how to do it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a divorce if I am an American Citizen and my wife is a Mexican citizen and we [ 0 Answers ]

I am an American citizen married to a Mexican citizen. We where married in the U.S.A, but are living in Mexico City. I want to get a divorce from her. Do I have to go back to the US to file for divorce or is there any other options. I want to stay in Mexico.

Greek citizen becoming an American citizen by marriage to an American [ 1 Answers ]

How can a greek citizen become an american citizen by marriage to an american

Can an American citizen easily file a divorce with a non-american citizen? [ 12 Answers ]

She entered through a K1 visa. She later decide to go back to her home country. Because of this, she couldn't get back to the US as she also had some troubles with visa. Can her husband file and process a divorce without his wife consent?

American Citizen married abroad with a Brazilian Citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first question, and I hope somebody can help me :-) I'm an american citizen and I got married in Brazil to a Brazilian citizen. She took a semester off from school (university) to stay here with me on a tourist visa. She is going back to Brazil now, to finish her degree (she...

View more questions Search