Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2020, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Don't you think that proves there is hope for America?

abandon hope all you who sail in her
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2020, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    abandon hope all you who sail in her
    I doubt that, no matter how bad we screw up.
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2020, 05:33 PM
    things are pretty screwed up at the moment, you do know this is caused by open borders and multinationalism?
    Expert

Apr 3, 2020, 05:38 PM
    I think it was caused by nasty habits and careless safeguards in the supply chain.
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2020, 06:48 PM
    no tha's just the source, the spreading is something else
    Expert

Apr 4, 2020, 04:56 AM
    Stands to reason the whole country is affected since all our states are interconnected in many ways. The very notion of closing state borders is pretty absurd. Though some think that can be done easily. There is no multinationalism here Clete, your a citizen or visitor. Did you mean diverse? That we are but I doubt it makes a difference.
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2020, 05:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Stands to reason the whole country is affected since all our states are interconnected in many ways. The very notion of closing state borders is pretty absurd. Though some think that can be done easily. There is no multinationalism here Clete, your a citizen or visitor. Did you mean diverse? That we are but I doubt it makes a difference.
    So your multinationals stay at home, they arn't established in China they don't trade with China, pull the other one it plays dixie
    Expert

Apr 4, 2020, 05:10 AM
    You mean Chinese Americans? What about them? Not following your multinational meme. What difference does it make?
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2020, 05:25 AM
    Travel has made the difference and unsanitised goods may also make a difference
    Expert

Apr 4, 2020, 09:22 AM
    What does that have to do with multinationals that don't travel anywhere? Whose checking the goods and how?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a divorce if I am an American Citizen and my wife is a Mexican citizen and we [ 0 Answers ]

I am an American citizen married to a Mexican citizen. We where married in the U.S.A, but are living in Mexico City. I want to get a divorce from her. Do I have to go back to the US to file for divorce or is there any other options. I want to stay in Mexico.

Greek citizen becoming an American citizen by marriage to an American [ 1 Answers ]

How can a greek citizen become an american citizen by marriage to an american

Can an American citizen easily file a divorce with a non-american citizen? [ 12 Answers ]

She entered through a K1 visa. She later decide to go back to her home country. Because of this, she couldn't get back to the US as she also had some troubles with visa. Can her husband file and process a divorce without his wife consent?

American Citizen married abroad with a Brazilian Citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first question, and I hope somebody can help me :-) I'm an american citizen and I got married in Brazil to a Brazilian citizen. She took a semester off from school (university) to stay here with me on a tourist visa. She is going back to Brazil now, to finish her degree (she...

View more questions Search