Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2020, 10:53 AM
    Unable To Leave Comment on Facebook ??
    Have Windows 10 Edge and Use a Google Chrome Browser when on Facebook.. Problem is and I don't get the Why & How of it ?? I'm being Blocked from leaving a Comment on a Friend or Families Post. Don't know if Deleting or Re Downloading Google Chrome would solve matters ?? Help Appreciated, Cheers Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2020, 12:16 PM
    Are you certain they don’t have the comments feature turned off?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 17, 2020, 03:47 PM
    Clear cache and start over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Racist comment on Facebook [ 11 Answers ]

Someone used my phone to make racist comment in a group on Facebook on my account, as soon as I saw this I deleted it, but now the police are involved I rung them up and explained and they said they are looking into it, I haven't done anyhting wrong! What will happen next

Can people sue me because of Facebook comment? [ 12 Answers ]

Can somebody sue me because of Facebook comment?but I didn't curse on my comment in Facebook I did say she's a disease and I put her name

I can't comment to posts to my Facebook. [ 3 Answers ]

The comment area is grayed out and will not allow me to comment. HELP!

Facebook - When I comment on something I can only type in one line [ 2 Answers ]

When I want to comment on something someone wrote, I can only write a line when it jumps Into another box and this next box has no label (SHARE) for me to get it posted. I hope I'm clear enough. If Ms. Jones writes it's cold out and I want to write she should take that trip to Florida for the...

View more questions Search