Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2020, 05:55 AM
    The dufus could be more responsible and discreet with his words to the public but that is a hope we have had since he announced his bid in 2016. He hasn't changed so he gets BLASTED by those who oppose him like ME! Now maybe it's no big deal to you, but we both know that his words have consequences and even the SM reacts to them and that affects people, and not in a good way nor endears confidence or empathy.
    That's a fair enough statement. He has a big mouth. I had hoped he would learn, but so far that's not been the case. But to suggest that he was responsible for the dire situation of the elderly couple is just foolishness. It's just TDS on steroids.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2020, 06:25 AM
    Just a talking point his big mouth provided. He does that a lot.
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2020, 06:28 AM
    Except in this case he is probably correct about the chloroquine drug.
    Expert

Mar 28, 2020, 06:31 AM
    I'm POSITIVE they are looking at many drugs to combat this virus and hope he is right about the ones he mentioned. So far we got nothiing definitive and may not for a while.
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2020, 06:34 AM
    So far we got nothiing definitive and may not for a while.
    Nothing definitive is a good description, but the early trials of the drug seem to be very encouraging.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2020, 06:09 PM
    The real reason for shortages
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...e4d4383b52611f

supplies urgently needed locally are being shipped to China, I for one are fed up with Chinese stripping supplies for shipment to China, this has to stop
    Expert

Mar 31, 2020, 04:54 AM
    China thanks you not just for your dirt, but food and toilet paper too...at market rates?
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2020, 05:24 PM
    I think it is time we instituted regional lockdown so criminal elements from the large cities cannot strip our stores, ID on entry to supermarkets
    Expert

Apr 1, 2020, 07:41 AM
    LOL, criminals have ID's and the money to buy up all the grocery stocks. Maybe a cop at the exits would be better.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2020, 05:06 PM
    i mean to enforce local buyers only
    Expert

Apr 2, 2020, 07:17 AM
    Boy the freedom to shop where one wants has been trampled in the dust. Guess you'll build a wall next huh? Or maybe just start with a fence and a dog.
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2020, 06:01 PM
    Everything is closed down, the only reason to go out is to get fresh food, the silence is deafening, except for the tradies across the road who are running the gauntlet
    Expert

Apr 3, 2020, 05:01 AM
    The light traffic for my area is refreshing. 4 stores and home in 45 minutes yesterday? It was rather early though, but for a 10 months supply of TP, not bad, but the sobering news was my kids and Gkids are unemployed and sitting home getting on each others nerves.

Peeps catching hell. Churches closed, liquor stores open. Refrigerator trucks for morgues and the run on body bags. Somehow being able to wipe my own arse pails in light of the bigger picture.
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2020, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    The light traffic for my area is refreshing. 4 stores and home in 45 minutes yesterday? It was rather early though, but for a 10 months supply of TP, not bad, but the sobering news was my kids and Gkids are unemployed and sitting home getting on each others nerves.

Peeps catching hell. Churches closed, liquor stores open. Refrigerator trucks for morgues and the run on body bags. Somehow being able to wipe my own arse pails in light of the bigger picture.
    Yes it is a revelation how quickly our mighty empires fall apart, brought low by something we cannot even see
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2020, 06:03 AM
    Yes it is a revelation how quickly our mighty empires fall apart, brought low by something we cannot even see
    So very true.
    Expert

Apr 3, 2020, 02:51 PM
    A challenge to rise to, an obstacle to overcome, an opportunity to be better.
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2020, 04:11 PM
    my ankless hurt I'm not overcoming anything more than that today
    Expert

Apr 3, 2020, 05:19 PM
    We sort of took the day off today, but back to the routine tomorrow...MAYBE!
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2020, 05:29 PM
    what passes for routine, every day a new challenge
    Expert

Apr 3, 2020, 05:39 PM
    That's the routine here Clete.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a man utter Three Talaq in one sitting - is Talaq granted in Islam ? [ 2 Answers ]

"Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem" I am a privet employee by profession. I am married for 4 and half years and Al-hamdulillah, I have a 2 and half years old little daughter. I am a Sunni Muslim from Bangladesh . Only we three are in the home (me, my wife and our daughter). This happened 10 days...

I was arrested for utter forged/ and 3 deg grand theft what will happen in court [ 21 Answers ]

I was caught up in a check scam and did not know about it, I tried to cash a check at the bank but was stopped and told that the check was stolen. The police were called but I was let go. I was sent a check in the mail by another person and tried to cash it and again was told it was stolen. Mind...

I have been charge for fraud under 5000 and utter a fraud documents, [ 4 Answers ]

I have been charge with fraud under 5000 and utter fraud documents,the police said that I transfer a car into someone name with out there permision.I told them I had the car selling and a family friend wanted it to buy, so we agree on a price they told me to transfer the car in there name and ...

Do we have to say talaq or any other we can utter [ 2 Answers ]

Pleaes tell me if a husband fighting with his wife, during fight he said to her (tere mera silsila hatam) your & my relation finish, so please let me know, is it possible saying these words divorce can occured/take place?? Or we have to say "talaq" word then divorce will take place? Please...

Jedi-ism, Foolishness or curiousness? [ 13 Answers ]

Yes, I know. Jedi's are not real, that we know of, in our univers. And The force was really created by George Lukcus by studying other religions, especailly Budhism, and so one. But what if we ignore the story, drop the illusion and see the relevance?? Ok, so we may not have Light...

View more questions Search