Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2020, 06:48 PM
    no wonder you get nothing done
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 4, 2020, 05:00 AM
    We do enough to get by. Your bias is not surprising though.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2020, 09:31 AM
    My Asperger's son (he's as meticulous as I am) and I are cleaning out one file cabinet drawer a day, then will clean out the twelve drawers in the dining room teak cabinet, after which we will wipe down shelves and rearrange the canned goods etc. in a tall white wooden cabinet in the kitchen. We figure a drawer or shelf a day. Next will be the refrigerator, then the stove. That should take us to the end of April, I hope.

Any suggestions for May cleaning?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2020, 10:44 AM
    for me May means yard work . Still doing 12 hr days at work ,so nothing much has changed except I used to run into stores on the way home .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2020, 09:31 PM
    It's official, love has been outlawed
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...17fd91bd263142

one government has finally taken the step too far, people in a relationship who don't live together may not see each other. The state of Victoria in Australia is known for many excesses but this one takes the cake
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2020, 07:00 AM
    They gave the cake back didn't they?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a man utter Three Talaq in one sitting - is Talaq granted in Islam ? [ 2 Answers ]

"Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem" I am a privet employee by profession. I am married for 4 and half years and Al-hamdulillah, I have a 2 and half years old little daughter. I am a Sunni Muslim from Bangladesh . Only we three are in the home (me, my wife and our daughter). This happened 10 days...

I was arrested for utter forged/ and 3 deg grand theft what will happen in court [ 21 Answers ]

I was caught up in a check scam and did not know about it, I tried to cash a check at the bank but was stopped and told that the check was stolen. The police were called but I was let go. I was sent a check in the mail by another person and tried to cash it and again was told it was stolen. Mind...

I have been charge for fraud under 5000 and utter a fraud documents, [ 4 Answers ]

I have been charge with fraud under 5000 and utter fraud documents,the police said that I transfer a car into someone name with out there permision.I told them I had the car selling and a family friend wanted it to buy, so we agree on a price they told me to transfer the car in there name and ...

Do we have to say talaq or any other we can utter [ 2 Answers ]

Pleaes tell me if a husband fighting with his wife, during fight he said to her (tere mera silsila hatam) your & my relation finish, so please let me know, is it possible saying these words divorce can occured/take place?? Or we have to say "talaq" word then divorce will take place? Please...

Jedi-ism, Foolishness or curiousness? [ 13 Answers ]

Yes, I know. Jedi's are not real, that we know of, in our univers. And The force was really created by George Lukcus by studying other religions, especailly Budhism, and so one. But what if we ignore the story, drop the illusion and see the relevance?? Ok, so we may not have Light...

View more questions Search