Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 23, 2020, 06:06 AM
    Kombucha Experiences
    Looking at starting my own Kombucha fermentor.

Anyone else brewing their own ?
    Thinking on the base tea, I've read a load that says to start with black or green tea, could i also add fruit tea to the mix ?

Any hints, tips or directions welcomed..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will drinking kombucha make me fail a urine screen for alcohol? [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently been consuming 2 bottle of synergy kombucha a day for weeks to aid in digestion. I am on probation and was called today and informed I had failed a urine screen with a positive for alcohol. I don't drink and am very worried as to what will happen to me now. Would it have been the...

Will drinking Kombucha Tea daily with less then .5% ETOH show up on a ETG test [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am ordered to have random drug screens. I have been sober for 7 plus years but occasionally will have a Kombucha tea the Synergy brand with less then .5% alcohol in 12 ounces. Could this possibly show up. I didn't even think about it until I was reading the label and it said it MAY contain...

Kombucha and ETG [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently on random ETG tests and I am curious as to if kombucha will make me fail an ETG. I really like to brew my own and it helps with joint swelling, however I worried I will fail the test if I drink any.

View more questions Search