Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 21, 2020, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Except, of course, that Mueller's report puts the lie to your statement. Even the dems in the House gave up on that one. You need to take the saddle off and move on. That horse has been ridden to death.

There you go with lying about what something even if you read but didn't understand that not only laid out Russian interference, encouraged by the dufus, but also pointed out the dufus and his ilk destroyed the evidence and obstructed the investigation. The horse may be dead, but let's be clear it's YOU and repubs that shot the horse. Poor horse didn't have a chance with the dufus and conservatives hunting him down.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2020, 07:35 AM
    Now do I believe the Russians have meddled ? Of course . They were doing it years before Trump considered running .
    It's absolutely true, just like it's true that we meddle in other countries. It is fact that Obama meddled in Israel's election a few years ago. I'm sure it has been going on since elections started, and even before that in the selection of kings/queens.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ust-netanyahu/
    Expert

Feb 21, 2020, 07:44 AM
    It's absolutely true, just like it's true that we meddle in other countries. It is fact that Obama meddled in Israel's election a few years ago. I'm sure it has been going on since elections started, and even before that in the selection of kings/queens.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ust-netanyahu/
    I can agree with you both, it's the history of man and gaining self interest through politics, but the issue is not history but the dufus solid control of a major political party and ruling it like a dictator and screw up our country.

The blame falls on repubs who worked hard for years to take over state houses to further their agenda and giving that hard work away to the a feckless corrupt dufus. Naw that's not hate, that's just me aggressively push back against conservative lies and misdirection. What liberals should just roll over to conservatives now? I don't think so!
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2020, 08:43 AM
    The blame falls on repubs who worked hard for years to take over state houses to further their agenda and giving that hard work away to the a feckless corrupt dufus.
    So it's the repubs fault that Obama chose to interfere in Israel's election??? I bet you also think that the Japanese tsunami was the repub's fault.

The horse may be dead, but let's be clear it's YOU and repubs that shot the horse.
    Earth to Tal. It's the dem House that chose to not pursue the fake Russian story.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2020, 10:35 AM
    We need to start a real dialogue with Russia: In my opinion, what we really need is trade agreements with Russia and possibly military cooperation agreements with them so that we can better isolate the ChiComs.

When the Tiananmen Square episode occurred, a protester was interviewed and he said something VERY PROFOUND: "If the world doesn't change China, China will change the world!" We are seeing that right now: The Chinese influence in OUR MEDIA and in OUR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY (Hollywood) and, even, in U.S. based athletics (NBA) is being felt....the ChiComs are exerting leverage into these and other aspects of our lives....what we see is a mere thimble of the box car load of influences they are peddling...and you can bet ChiCom influence is rampant in the halls of Congress and the Senate, especially at times of elections. Meanwhile, we are concerned at RUSSIA? We need a reality check!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2020, 02:08 PM
    I got this crazy idea to stop foreign interference in our elections . Let's have voter ids ! And maybe we should stop Russians contributing to our campaigns
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...-2016-n1096221
    Expert

Feb 21, 2020, 02:17 PM
    LOL, you know well I fully agree with voter ID's. I just abhor the way repubs add the tricks and traps and shenaigans to make it hard to get one, and easy to get purged from the rolls. Especially the favorite trick of keeping control of the statehouse, no matter if the dems out vote repubs. Honestly district redrawing is a dem trick too, but we can always just leave that to a computer! They make non partison maps.
    Expert

Feb 21, 2020, 02:28 PM
    So it's the repubs fault that Obama chose to interfere in Israel's election??? I bet you also think that the Japanese tsunami was the repub's fault.
    I was very specific what I blamed repubs for so why are you adding to that with your nonsense? Can't you at least stay on subject?

Earth to Tal. It's the dem House that chose to not pursue the fake Russian story.
    The articles of impeachment were specific about an event, and don't think there is a FAKE Russians story, except the one the dufus tells.
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2020, 02:37 PM
    oh yeah the Dems are as pure as the driven slush when it comes to redictricting . The last Rep who represented me retired when his district (20th) was gerrymandered out of existance and was divided between the
    17th, 18th, 19th and 22nd Congressional Districts. Since then I have been in districts where my Representative lives on the other side of the Hudson river . At one point it followed a thin like along the river and then divided our county so my rep lived 2 counties away on the other side of the river in the Bronx. I have never seen Nita Lowey or Elliot Engel when he was the rep visit my town .And now I am hearing nightmare rumors that Chelsea Clintoon wants to run for the seat.

Expert

Feb 21, 2020, 05:05 PM
    I've acknowledged that both sides do it to death, and its shameful no matter who does it, and I feel for ya Tom being a minority in the biggest dem bastion in the country, but if you get here before spring you could vote for a long time repub incumbent no matter where you go...almost. I seem to do okay having lived in red states all my life, heck half my family is consevatives, or was. The elders are dying off and the newbies are difinitely more liberal and progressive than I am. It's all good. I guess, but my generation is getting old rather quickly.

I do feel for ya Tom, a little bit, since you seem to not be ready for the Mickey D's old folks coffee club. On second thought might be better to see if Texas turns blue the next few years.
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2020, 07:56 PM
    yeah libs move into red states like locust through farmlands .

anyway this makes more sense ……
    Bernie Sanders briefed by U.S. officials that Russia is trying to help his presidential campaign
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a77_story.html
    Expert

Feb 22, 2020, 02:19 AM
    Subscription expired. Darn.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...gn/ar-BB10gmGi

Guess the Russians are back. In a maybe related case.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...0&&FORM=VDRVRV

The purge continues, or lets gut the government?
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2020, 05:49 AM
    there are a lot of deep state-ers who still think they run the country over the elected President . Purge yeah call it that if you will . But the people Brennan and Clapper installed in the intel agencies indeed have to be purged if they continue to show blind loyalty to their former bosses . I am frankly shocked they keep going back to this Russia card . It is played out .It was a hoax from the beginning It was not to take out Trump initially .They wanted Flynn's head but had to go after Trump when he chose Flynn as a campaign and later National Security Advisor …..something the emperor warned Trump against doing .Now Trump will remain in their cross hairs and they will continue to reinvent it because they have the Dems believing the big lie

The truth is that before the Intel agencies were doing illegal FISA surveillance on the Trump team ;the emperor approved of them illegally doing domestic spying on members of Congress and the Senate .

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...senate/384003/

So yeah go ahead and tell me that the itel agencies and the Justice Dept agency personnel who participated do not need to be purged from government .
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2020, 05:57 AM
    Tom, you are pretty well hitting the nail on the head. Anyone who really thinks that the Russkies want Trump to be reelected is really living in a fantasy world. His strengthening of the American military alone is a nightmare for Putin who would much rather have a Warren or Sanders in the White House.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN20F01B
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2020, 06:22 AM
    an even worse nightmare than that is that Trump has allowed the US to unleash it's energy resources . The world price of energy falls meaning less money for Putin and his oligarch benefactors .Our policies have also eaten into the Kremlin's market share .I would say pols like il duce Cuomo who still refuses to allow fracking and the building of LNG pipelines in the state of NY ….and the dopes in Mass. who actually import Russian LNG ;are the ones colluding with Russia.
    https://www.instituteforenergyresear...ussia-instead/
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2020, 06:27 AM
    an even worse nightmare than that is that Trump has allowed the US to unleash it's energy resources . The world price of energy falls meaning less money for Putin and his oligarch benefactors
    Another really good point. During the debate you had Warren bragging that she would close off public lands to energy exploration and shut down off shore exploration. How dense can a person be? Our achievement of energy independence under Trump was somethig that we could have just dreamed about even twenty years ago. It is virtually a gift from God, and Warren would just throw it out the window. So yeah, the Russians would LOVE to have her in the WH.

Feb 22, 2020, 07:42 AM
    It has been concluded that the Russians DID NOT get into the voting machines or any other electronic voting system. The whole idea Russia could have a big influence on our elections through some YouTube account or Twitter account would force us to suspend our capacity to think logically: This is an argument built on sand...its a bucket that cannot hold water.

Feb 22, 2020, 07:48 AM
    It would be a good idea that Trump line everyone who works for him up and go to each one and demand an OATH OF LOYALTY: that way, any leakers or spies could be prosecuted and imprisoned, if necessary. An Oath Of Loyalty would stop all the O-bama spy network in its tracks.
    Expert

Feb 22, 2020, 08:31 AM

There should be a rule about to many conservatives getting together any place, but church. At least God can keep an eye on them.

Feb 22, 2020, 08:55 AM
    Pardon Stone! Pardon Flynn! Blago has a story to tell: About how filthy the Demo APPARATUS is in Illinois.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking News - Trump and Russia [ 116 Answers ]

Tonight the NYTimes reports that the FBI opened an inquiry shortly after Comey was fired into whether Trump was working secretly with Russia. This is a FIRST for the American presidency! Counter-intellligence investigating a sitting president. ...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Trump started an arms race with Russia yesterday.. [ 31 Answers ]

Hello: He said the US needs to expand its nuclear capability... You KNOW this BUFFOON is gonna DESTROY the world, doncha?? excon

View more questions Search