Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2020, 10:39 AM
    Got my beauty sleep after streaming Netflix for a few hours.
    yeah trying to finish the last season of 'Better Call Saul ' before the new season starts Sunday
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2020, 05:59 AM
    the demonrats are panicing, the will of the people will deliver an unelectable candidate
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2020, 09:10 AM
    Dems could rally around whomever they nominate and win. The key point is rally around, and turnout to vote. I blame the dems who didn't vote in 2016 as the biggest factor for the dufus being prez!

If the dufus who was considered unelectable until he was, then everybody has a shot to be elected. Bernie may well be our dufus this election.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2020, 01:52 PM
    Elect a new dufus, what an election slogan
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2020, 02:27 PM
    Talaniman: Wait a second: You sound like Chris Matthews who despises Bernie and all but called him a "RED"! Are you calling Bernie a dufus?
    Expert

Feb 25, 2020, 04:38 PM
    Our dufus just refers to Bernie's electability as same as the present dufus in 2016.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2020, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Our dufus just refers to Bernie's electability as same as the present dufus in 2016.
    You just elect one dufus after another, so there must be something wrong with the system if this keeps happening
    Expert

Feb 26, 2020, 03:34 PM
    Too soon to say the next prez will be a dufus unless this dufus wins again.
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2020, 04:01 PM
    I would say it is an even money bet you will get a dufus
    Expert

Feb 26, 2020, 04:09 PM
    He can't be worse than this one can he or she? Have you seen our republican party lately? Nobody knows where they have hidden after the impeachment vote. If you do know don't tell anyone because the silence is refreshing TBH!
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2020, 06:43 PM
    He can't be worse than this one can he or she? Have you seen our republican party lately? Nobody knows where they have hidden after the impeachment vote. If you do know don't tell anyone because the silence is refreshing TBH!
    Surely that is only those worthy Senators, but it is an election year, so they will be attending to their own affairs and not those imposed by the demonrats. Nancy seems quiet too, probably in hiding since she engineered a trump victory
    Expert

Feb 27, 2020, 05:16 AM
    I think repubs were exposed for what they are, sycophants for a law breaking quasi criminal. Rest assured we all saw it and some may even be moved to vote where they wouldn't before but we'll see who shows up.
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2020, 11:00 PM
    you have a party system, what use is it if there isn't party solidarity on major issues?
    Expert

Mar 2, 2020, 03:27 AM
    The process of consolidation doesn't have to be pretty Clete. Nor are we a natioon of monolithic thinkers.
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2020, 04:15 AM
    The process of consolidation doesn't have to be pretty Clete. Nor are we a natioon of monolithic thinkers.
    Given the choice in presidents, I would not say you are a nation of thinkers
    Expert

Mar 2, 2020, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Given the choice in presidents, I would not say you are a nation of thinkers
    Don't let the noise fool ya Clete. America works no matter who the president is. Take note of that for future reference.

Mar 2, 2020, 08:00 AM
    Talaniman: ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR LAST REPLY!!! Come Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush boys, Clinton, Obama, or Trump: None of these are bigger than AMERICA and the sheer inertia it generates pulls it along, no matter the man at the top!
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2020, 03:02 PM
    Not sure inertia is the right word vac

Mar 2, 2020, 03:10 PM
    The way I said it wasn't correct: should have said "the sheer inertia of America "working" pulls it along".
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2020, 07:03 PM
    The word is momentum vac, inertia means the opposite

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The ends of a run of waste pipe need to be supported with hangers. The length of the [ 7 Answers ]

The ends of a run of waste pipe need to be supported with hangers. The length of the Run of pipe is 34 feet 10 inches. Each hanger will be suspended from the same ceiling. If the waste pipe will have a grade of 1 / 4 Inch, how much farther from the ceiling will The lower hanger be than the...

Poor flushing due to I proper angle waste pipe [ 4 Answers ]

Will a pressure assist toilet solve my problem of an improperly angled waste pipe. My plumber did not angle the pipe correctly because he did not want to block a basement window. If a waste pipe with not enough pitch causes my solid waste not to flush would a pressure assist toilet fix the issue?

Is property bought with heneritance money considered community property in Texas? [ 0 Answers ]

My step mother purchased property with monies that was left to her by her father. It was raw land at the time. There have been improvements made to the property by my father. Is it now considered community property? Is there a deed that would make it not community property?

Bernie MADOFF( scumbag) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello person, whoever reads this message... There's a bit of a debate going on here I want to ask you all How did the bernard madoff ponzi scheme affect America??

View more questions Search