Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arby808 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 16, 2020, 09:46 AM
    carrier code 23
    I have a carrier model 58sxb060-cc that when started the blower motor starts for about 90 seconds and then stops and then I get a code 23. Keep in mind the inducer motor did not start. After a about 10-15 mins the darn thing will start working. Any ideas. It has been doing this for 3 days
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 16, 2020, 02:21 PM
    Code 23 indicates its pressure switch related and there are about two or three conditions off hand to check to verify and pin the cause down. From a clogged hose to a board problem it all has to be checked the right way with the right tools. YouTube offers some good videos to study, but furnace work is best with an experienced tech who doesn't mind you looking over his shoulder and asking questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier code 21 [ 7 Answers ]

About a week ago, our furnace, a Carrier 58rav115-20 stopped heating. My wife had to turn off the power switch, to keep the induction fan from running 24/7, even with the thermostat "OFF". When I had a chance to look at it, I found that after being powered down for several days: 1) The induction...

Carrier Furnace Models 58pav090-14 I have a Carrier 58PAV090. The LED error code is f [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier 58PAV090-14. The LED error code is flahing 12. The draft fan starts. Ignitor glows. Flame starts. Heats up. Blower starts and runs 5 seconds then all stops. I swapped the pressure switch and flame sensor with my other, identical unit that is working. No luck. Help?

Carrier furnace with a red flash code of 2 short and 1 long code [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Carrier and the furnace and the heat will not come on. The fan does come on but the burners will not ignite. I get a red flash code of 2 short and one short. I have the same thermostat upstairs and I switched them and the same result. The upstairs works fine with both thermostats. I have a...

My carrier furnace LED light is flashing a code. How do I tell what code it is? [ 1 Answers ]

The error code is flashing and I know certain lengths, long and short indicate a code but how do I tell which one it is?

Carrier code 45 [ 1 Answers ]

Carrier furnace flashing a code 45 says replace control. Which control? Control board, thermostat or what?

View more questions Search