Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2020, 05:48 AM
    in the woke world where almost everyone is a victim except for the old white man then of course the fact that she is a patented phony can be attributed to sexism. Bolshevik Bernie is next .... because he is Jewish .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 6, 2020, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    E Warren is already whining about sexism causing her campaign to fail. How predictable and how nauseating. Forget the fact that HC was the nominee the last time around or that the majority of dem voters are female. Of course she could have simply listened to her imaginary account of Sanders warning her that a woman could not win. I guess it's just a matter of time before she starts blaming it on Donald Trump and the Russians. Well, her loss is definitely the country's gain. Now if she can just be voted out of the senate and given a job she is more suited for such as assistant director in the department of American Indian relations.
    Nice spin, effective if I had not actually seen what she said, or read her plans as laid out on her web sight. If you compare Bernie's plan to hers, she clearly has the better more cost effective one, but Bernie gets a pass for his.

We all know you're going to vote for the dufus AGAIN, finding no dem candidate to support,so no surprise you cast shade on any dem. Matter of time before you find issues with the last two when your issue is with the dems and liberals in general.

No biggie to me JL, as I would gladly vote for Warren over the dufus myself, if indeed she had won the nomination. I've never been a Bernie fan, but if he wins it, he gets my vote too. Speaking of Bernie and whining, he is whining his arse off about the establishment consolidating against him, while he concedes the south and runs to the rust belt to win votes.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2020, 06:08 AM
    If you compare Bernie's plan to hers, she clearly has the better more cost effective one, but Bernie gets a pass for his.
    Warren had a massive new spending proposal with no way to pay for it. In what way is that "more cost effective"?

Nice spin, effective if I had not actually seen what she said,
    Are you suggesting she did not say that, because I'll be glad to supply the video link for you if you'll agree to admit you were completely wrong after watching it.

tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2020, 06:09 AM
    he is pathetic . He rolled over in 2008 when Evita was vulnerable. He has a mountain full of dirt he could use to challenge quid pro Joe on and guaranteed he will not use it . He even gives up his mike when challenged on the stump .
    Expert

Mar 6, 2020, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    in the woke world where almost everyone is a victim except for the old white man then of course the fact that she is a patented phony can be attributed to sexism. Bolshevik Bernie is next .... because he is Jewish .
    Making excuses for his shellacking on Super Tuesday? Or subsequent possible future shellacking? Biden certainly has momentum, Tom and be they woke or Jewish you know how the rhetoric of politics goes and excuses mean nothing when you just don't get the votes. Ask HC.
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2020, 06:18 AM
    excuses mean nothing when you just don't get the votes. Ask HC.
    I would agree with that, but it certainly hasn't stopped HC from making excuses.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Mar 6, 2020, 06:21 AM
    jlisenbe: E. Warren is just a liar...and she knows it. She is a weirdo and chameleon: She has changed by her political stances, her moral positions, and her color over time: She is, in effect, A LIZARD!
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2020, 06:23 AM
    Warren's high point in craziness was probably her pledge to have a trans child do the vetting for her Secretary of Education nominee. How do people come up with these crazy ideas?
    Expert

Mar 6, 2020, 06:56 AM
    If you compare Bernie's plan to hers, she clearly has the better more cost effective one, but Bernie gets a pass for his.

Warren had a massive new spending proposal with no way to pay for it. In what way is that "more cost effective"?

Nice spin, effective if I had not actually seen what she said,

Are you suggesting she did not say that, because I'll be glad to supply the video link for you if you'll agree to admit you were completely wrong after watching it.

What's the point of debating such trivia since Bernie is still in it and Warren is not? The reasons and excuses have been resolved by votes.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 6, 2020, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    She is, in effect, A LIZARD!
    I suspect you mean chameleon, not lizard.

Mar 6, 2020, 11:06 AM
    W.G.: Is not a Chameleon not the same as a species of lizard?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 6, 2020, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    W.G.: Is not a Chameleon not the same as a species of lizard?
    Yes, but the point you were making had to do specifically with a chameleon's ability to change its appearance.

Mar 7, 2020, 09:25 AM
    W.G.: Yes, it did....and she does change appearance....and rhetoric....and ethnicity....and political stance....and economic positions (remember when she was PRO CREDIT CARD COMPANY and wanted people to go to jail if they didn't pay back IN FULL)….she it truly a treacherous person.
    Expert

Mar 7, 2020, 09:58 AM
    Like the dufus who has been a snake all his life?
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2020, 11:05 AM
    Talking about the guy who has historically low unemployment numbers? Him?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2020, 05:10 PM
    yes , one statement does not exclude the other
    Expert

Mar 8, 2020, 04:14 AM
    What Clete said. Like his fortune the snake inherited a good economy that was already close to the record in the first place. Ask Eve what happens when you listen to a snake.
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2020, 03:21 PM
    Like his fortune the snake inherited a good economy that was already close to the record in the first place.
    The only economic record the Obama economy was close to was the slowest recovery from recession in a hundred years. Impressive.
    Expert

Mar 8, 2020, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    The only economic record the Obama economy was close to was the slowest recovery from recession in a hundred years. Impressive.
    Any fool can stomp on the accelerator once you get the car running and back on the road, slow or NOT. Hmm Obama left with 4 point something unemployment, and the dufus has 3 point something so bragging about one point isn't very impressive either.

We will see how he handles this current crisis which is fairly slow itself, but I can wait and see how he handles things from here. Did you ever see what God told Eve about listening to a snake? The dufus is a slimy slithering snake whether you true believers admit it or not.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2020, 06:18 PM
    So your theorem is that BO was not just any fool and that Trump is. He was fool enough to get elected against the odds, you might just be right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elena Kagan the stealth nominee [ 38 Answers ]

After watching the reaction to the President's nomination of Kagan for SCOTUS ,it is clear that unless there is some smoking gun reason ;the Republicans will not be able to mount a serious opposition to her selection. However ,her lack of a "paper trail" ,and judicial record has the left more...

Consent of legal heirs for purchase of flat from nominee [ 2 Answers ]

If I purchase a resale flat in a society from the nominee after death of the owner who has died without making any will, whether consent of other legal heirs of the family is necessary ? What are the pros and cons if consent of others is not taken and an affidavit from nominee owner is taken.

Right wingers Ticked off about Bush nominee [ 2 Answers ]

I've been enjoying all of the fighting on this Conservative site: http://www.townhall.com/blogs/c-log/J%20Garthwaite/story/2005/10/03/159236.html Seems like the conservatives are a bit pissed by Bush's choice... should a liberal be happy about it? Mirza :confused:

View more questions Search