Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soupyboy786123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2020, 12:38 PM
    A game that I forgot the name of
    Who remembers that oldish CD game (early 2000s). It had a small CD and you had this character where you put smaller characters on it which appeared in your game and sometimes you would get captured by these robot things and had to spam the space button to escape from them. I was young at the time and that's all I can remember. If someone can say the name then I can Google it to see if it's right I would be very appreciative

Check out some similar questions!

Outcomes, probabilities, and variances of Roulette. [ 2 Answers ]

Roulette is a game named after a French diminutive for little wheel. In the game, players may choose to place bets on either a single number or a range of numbers, the colors red or black, or whether the number is odd or even. The 18 red, 18 block, and 2 green pockets of the roulette wheel are...

How to Pause game in arcade tribe 2d pool online game [ 0 Answers ]

How to pause the gameplay in arcadetribe pool 2d? Need this because, in between the game play I have to attend to phone calls.

I forgot my password to a game called habbo! [ 6 Answers ]

D: WHAT DO I DO?! I sent for the reset password email like 6 times, its been over 4 hours and I haven't gotten ANYTHING. I sent for a list of my account And that sent fine, but I still haven't gotten my reset pw email! I sent for a password on my other accounts and those haven't sent...

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot [ 2 Answers ]

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot my security question but I know my verification code

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.