Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starbuckslover1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2020, 06:38 PM
    Not sure what do to need some advice
    Hello, i am a guy and I've been using dating apps for a while with no success. I havent been able to meet someone in which i have instant chemistry with so i stopped using it.

Then one day i met this girl on a video game. At first we just started talking as friends but after a while we realized that we have so much in common. We talked about lots of deep stuff like our past relationships, our dreams in life and everything was clicking.

We messaged back and forth everyday for two weeks. I really like her a lot and i think she likes me back but cant say for sure. Maybe she just saw me as a friend. Maybe i should have told her i like her. The problem was she lives about a 4 hour plane ride away. Deep down, i wasnt sure how this was going to work out but everytime we were messaging back and forth, i realized i like her even more.

Im not sure if there is a future with each other. Was she gonna move here, was i gonna move there? But seeing how instant chemistry is so rare these days, i'd figured that for me to find someone who i truly like and is compatible with, i need to expand my search.

Anyhow, a couple of weeks ago, we were just having our normal conversation. Everything was going well, then she said she needed to go to bed and i havent heard from her since. I feel hurt, couldnt sleep and my heart has been hurting a lot. Not sure where to go from here. Looking to get some advice. Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2020, 02:44 AM
    It's very typical I think to find and lose things and be dissapointed. I would be too if I had found something cool, but never acted on it to develop a better way to contact this person. Am I right in assuming you didn't try to develop a connection outside the gaming app? Why are you waiting to hear from here? Is there no way to FIND her? I advise you to carry on your life as you did before you ran into this instant connection. Whatever that means. It's a matter of overcoming your disappointment and feelings of loss and getting beyond it rather than being stuck on what was a possibility that fizzled unexpectedly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any advice please [ 4 Answers ]

Just found out that my girlfriend is pregnant. I'm not the father and want to be with her to raise the child as our own. At the moment she is thinking whether to end the relationship due to guilt for sleeping with someone else or stay and try put the past behind her. The father does not want to be...

Need boy advice? [ 1 Answers ]

So I've had a guy friend for about 7 months now. We've always hung out alone or in a group at parties or anything. I've liked him ever since. But I've never told him. We'd always chat on text and talk about relationships and he always implied that he wasn't a relationship type and didn't really...

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

I need some advice [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm on the verge of a divorce and I want to be sure I'm doing the right thing. I'm 24 and I got married when I was 18, the marriage was as a result of my husband looking desprately for a wife. I was not ready for marriage but he convinced me that he was going to take care of me. We...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search