Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwipfjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2020, 10:20 AM
    A O Smith Aqua-air Model v 60 pressure tank
    I have a A O Smith Aqua-air Model V60 pressure tank, Wondering If i can use it for Reverse Osmosis Water
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2020, 05:47 AM
    Yes and very easily, just decide where you want your system installed. As close to drinking water supply as possible, where you can change the filters as needed easily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A.O. Smith Aqua-Air Model V60 Water Pump and Storage tank [ 2 Answers ]

We have an A.O. Smith Aqua-Aid Model V60 Water pump and storage tank. The pressure fluctuates between 35 and 58 psi when water is running. I believe this to be normal. My issue is after a period of non-use and water is run the tank will make a "bang/clunk" sound when the pump turns on. It...

How to replace AO smith aqua air water tank system model number V6P [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, my sprinkler system is leaking from the water tank part. I figure the diaphragm is bad. I am pretty handy but have never done anything like this before. It is hooked up to well water. How do I do this? I don't think that it is as easy as ordering the part ( I have had the house 10 years, the...

A O Smith Aqua-Air Water System tank Model V100 [ 2 Answers ]

Tank was installed in May 1992, just over 20 years ago. Tank is now leaking from underneath it's base, I'm assuming that that the bladder inside has sprung a leak and leaking through the steel tank at the bottom.. . My question... The only solution is to replace the tank?. Thanks Ken

I have an A.O. Smith Model#V6P Aqua Air Water System Tank on my irrigation pump [ 1 Answers ]

The tank has rusted at the connection fitting, and is spraying out water, and needs to be replaced. The tank must be an older model, # V6P, and I need to know the proper replacement, and the recommended pressure. The pump is currently set to a fluctuating pressure of 40 to 60#'s

What is the cost of an ao smith aqua-air water system tank model v60 [ 0 Answers ]

What is the cost of an ao smith aqua-air water system tank model v60

View more questions Search