Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2020, 08:49 AM
    Talaniman: Its different, isn't it, when its yours: They both can be bastards but its O.K. when its your BILLIONAIRE BASTARD?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2020, 11:02 AM
    The things you cannot grasp are your responsibility to correct.
    Kind of hard to grasp that which is never said.

Plus I have my own issues to deal with.
    We have a winner!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2020, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Kind of hard to grasp that which is never said.

We have a winner!
    You probably missed it or didn't recognize it. You are getting on in age.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Talaniman: Its different, isn't it, when its yours: They both can be bastards but its O.K. when its your BILLIONAIRE BASTARD?
    No difference, but to beat a BB, you might need another BB.
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2020, 11:35 AM
    You probably missed it or didn't recognize it. You are getting on in age.
    Nah. Never said. You're living in your fantasy world again.
    Expert

Feb 22, 2020, 02:36 PM
    Others responded so maybe you missed that too!
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2020, 02:37 PM
    Actually, that didn't happen either. Our discussion centered around median income. Sorry.
    Expert

Feb 22, 2020, 03:33 PM
    Amazing how you think your narrow definition excludes all the factors of a conversation. No wonder you missed it.
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2020, 03:44 PM
    Says the man who cannot come up with even a whisper of a quote to prove his point. We were discussing median income. There was no math to do. I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't think you do either.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2020, 04:31 PM
    You can only discuss an isolated statistic for so long, in this case it proves nothing because of massive population growth
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2020, 04:34 PM
    , in this case it proves nothing because of massive population growth
    Massive pop growth in the U.S. in the past twenty years? An addition of forty million does not amount to some sort of massive pop growth for a country of 330 million. If it did anything, it would drive wages down and lower the median.

Why are you guys so resistant to the simple truth that our economy is doing very well? Unemployment figures and median income figures both tell the same story. I think Tal doesn't like it because he doesn't like Trump, and Clete doesn't like it because it might reflect well on the United States and he seems to resent that.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2020, 04:52 PM
    What is the debate here ? There is no question the economy is better now . How do I know ? Because the emperor tried to take credit for it .
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2020, 04:53 PM
    What is the debate here ?
    I am wondering the same thing. I have no idea. I guess we could throw GDP growth in there as well as it's been above 2% in 11 of the past 12 quarters.
    Expert

Feb 22, 2020, 06:57 PM
    My economy has been going very well since 2002. Challenges and glitchs, nothing big. Not everyone everywhere has been as fortunate as I have.
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2020, 07:59 PM
    My economy has been going very well since 2002. Challenges and glitchs, nothing big
    Of course I'm glad you're doing well, but you do realize we are not just talking about your well being? We're talking about how the country is doing.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2020, 08:31 PM
    I think, by and large, albeit not in every single case, that the left in general has a difficult time giving accolades to Trump because he is a Republican AND he, by comparison to many Beltway and lawyerly political types, is not smooth, not polished, not polite, crass, and is definitely an OUTSIDER compared to other Presidents...some would say he isn't Presidential. BUT, could you imagine, ROMNEY would have been all of those things, would have had all of the "attributes" and would have been a HORRIBLE PRESIDENT!

We have to get past the things that don't matter when looking at EFFECTIVENESS in people, and that includes our elected leaders. Trump has done a great job with the economy and only bitter people cannot come to admit this truth.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 22, 2020, 08:36 PM
    Trump has done a great job with the economy and only bitter people cannot come to admit this truth.
    ...while leaning on Obama's being able to pull it out of the hole W put it into. And the economy is the only thing that tRump can brag about at all.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2020, 03:44 AM
    Expert

Feb 23, 2020, 04:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Of course I'm glad you're doing well, but you do realize we are not just talking about your well being? We're talking about how the country is doing.
    Very true, but many are not sharing in how well the country is doing. If they did, the country could do even better.

I think, by and large, albeit not in every single case, that the left in general has a difficult time giving accolades to Trump because he is a Republican AND he, by comparison to many Beltway and lawyerly political types, is not smooth, not polished, not polite, crass, and is definitely an OUTSIDER compared to other Presidents...some would say he isn't Presidential. BUT, could you imagine, ROMNEY would have been all of those things, would have had all of the "attributes" and would have been a HORRIBLE PRESIDENT!

We have to get past the things that don't matter when looking at EFFECTIVENESS in people, and that includes our elected leaders. Trump has done a great job with the economy and only bitter people cannot come to admit this truth.
    LOL, I well remember the right wing noise machine being all over Obama for 8 years whether they were in power or not, but when they were it was 6 years of obstruction. Sure Moscow Mitch can make the point to make Obama a one term president from day one, so getting the same back is something repubs and righties should get use to.

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    That's what makes incumbent tough to beat. Repub economies though seem to change in that second term historically, though.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2020, 05:34 AM
    Greatest Leader of my lifetime.

Uber Member

Feb 23, 2020, 06:06 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Prepare a Budgeted Income Statement, Cash Budget, Sales Budget/Cash Collections, Purc [ 1 Answers ]

The CEO of Kingston Cart Inc. asked the Chief Financial Officer to prepare a Master Budget for the next three months, beginning July 1, 2010. The company's policy is to maintain a minimum cash balance of $6,000 at each month end. Sales are forecasted at an average selling price of $70 per cart....

View more questions Search