Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2020, 05:05 PM
    not my Trump I identified him early as a big government liberal .I did not vote for him in 2016 I wrote in Cruz. However he has been a better President than I expected But I have no illusions that he will do anything regarding debt reduction .
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2020, 06:05 PM
    At some point, the U.S. may opt to default on their loans.....This sounds like a horrible idea but the U.S. can become self-sufficient in every meaningful way. The move will smash the Chinese economy and they would reciprocate by seizing U.S. manufacturing plants in China. Our Military strength would guarantee no reprisals from anyone in terms of debt collection......It is just a thought but we have to begin to think out of the box a little bit if we are to get out from under this mess...especially since we seem unable and unwilling to do what is right and stop spending money we don't have at our disposal.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2020, 07:58 PM
    Vac, you might want to read this first. Most of the debt is owed to US. Everything from the so-called Social Security Trust Fund to pension funds to Treasury Bonds. So if we default, it's going to devastate our own country.

https://www.thebalance.com/who-owns-...l-debt-3306124

Bottom line. There's no free lunch.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2020, 08:08 PM
    jlisenbe: Then we need to begin borrowing like a mad man right now, especially from foreign banks and especially China, to pay down SS, pensions, and Treasury Bond....then, once those debts are paid off, default on the foreign bank loans, wreck the ChiComs economy and pass amendments that REQUIRE Federal Governments to balance the budget henceforth.
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2020, 08:11 PM
    Yes. I'm sure they will all stand there and watch while we do this.

Why wouldn't we just pass the amendments now?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 21, 2020, 03:31 AM
    Repubs ain't got the heart or expertise to govern effectively having spent a decade building power with sycophants and butt kissers for a dufus who thinks he is a king! Go ahead use your power to keep building up the military budgets, but stop hollering about a balanced budget, and cutting stuff that benefits people.

You painted yourself in a stupid corner and want everybody else to help you out! Silly conservatives. You never learn, but you will get screwed like the rest of us when the dufus gets re elected.
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2020, 05:12 AM
    Repubs ain't got the heart or expertise to govern effectively having spent a decade building power with sycophants and butt kissers for a dufus who thinks he is a king! Go ahead use your power to keep building up the military budgets, but stop hollering about a balanced budget, and cutting stuff that benefits people.

You painted yourself in a stupid corner and want everybody else to help you out! Silly conservatives. You never learn, but you will get screwed like the rest of us when the dufus gets re elected.
    Yeah. It's all the repubs fault. Sure would be nice if we could go back to the days of good ole "Balanced Budget Obama" again. What a wonderful role model he was. And that's not to mention, of course, the balanced budgets being put forward by this dem House.
    Expert

Feb 21, 2020, 05:26 AM
    Says the guy who refuses to acknowledge the very real GFC, won't cut the military, LOVES his deficit funded rich guy tax cut while hollering about all the money that gets stolen from him and given to the underserving charity cases he hates, and blames liberals for what conservatives do. You just keep holding your nose and keep your head shoulder deep up dufus a$$!

For FACT it is repub fault!
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2020, 06:36 AM
    Wow. Thank goodness you've given up being judgmental! Of course it's all the repub's fault. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with Obama doubling the national debt in only eight years, or in this dem House, where all spending must originate by law. Yes. It's bound to be Trump's fault. After all, you hate him so much, it just has to all be his fault.
    Expert

Feb 21, 2020, 06:56 AM
    Why is a simple statement of fact being judgemental? You scream the debt and deny the reason for it, and I'm judgmental? Blasting Obama for his debt he used to save the world is the lie you keep telling yourself to put down liberal accomplishments. and cover your own stupidity about the dufus. Dude you have a perfect right to exercise your prerogative to stick your head shoulder deep up the dufus arse, but don't lie and tell me I should do it too!

That's pretty idiotic but par for the course for ultra right wing conservatives. Eat your own dog food and stop blaming libs for your bad breath! You must think I'm as dumb as you blaming a dem house for anything after only a year on the job and repubs have had government lock stock and barrel for 6 years under Obama, and 2 under the dufus. Do they math and deal with reality that it is your fault and stop the bald face LIE it's somebody else fault.

You broke it you own it so pay up!
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2020, 07:07 AM
    Yeah. How could anyone think a balanced, well-reasoned statement like this was judgmental? "You just keep holding your nose and keep your head shoulder deep up dufus a$$!" Or this one, "Dude you have a perfect right to exercise your prerogative to stick your head shoulder deep up the dufus arse, but don't lie and tell me I should do it too!" I'm sure you did a lot of research on those two. Does it have all the elements a person would expect coming from many hours of sound thinking, or does it just sound like the rantings of a judgmental, bitter, mean-spirited person? I vote for the second one. I'll bet the second one would win in a landslide. If you want to say you are non-judgmental, then at some point you actually have to BECOME non-judgmental. I don't really care what you say, but it would be nice to see a little honesty.

Blaming the House?? Have they proposed a balanced budget, or do they even talk about balancing a budget? And isn't it funny how, when the repubs had the House, they had the government "lock, stock, and barrel", but when the dems have the House, then it's more like they've only been on the job a year.

TDS. Pure and simple. Obama was wonderful and he couldn't possibly have been responsible for anything bad in your view. If a dem comes by your house and takes everything you own, then you would find a way to blame Trump for it. It's TDS and a severe case of it at that.
    Expert

Feb 21, 2020, 08:01 AM
    Yeah. How could anyone think a balanced, well-reasoned statement like this was judgmental? "You just keep holding your nose and keep your head shoulder deep up dufus a$$!" Or this one, "Dude you have a perfect right to exercise your prerogative to stick your head shoulder deep up the dufus arse, but don't lie and tell me I should do it too!" I'm sure you did a lot of research on those two. Does it have all the elements a person would expect coming from many hours of sound thinking, or does it just sound like the rantings of a judgmental, bitter, mean-spirited person? I vote for the second one. I'll bet the second one would win in a landslide. If you want to say you are non-judgmental, then at some point you actually have to BECOME non-judgmental. I don't really care what you say, but it would be nice to see a little honesty.
    Don't like it when someone aggressively challenges your ideology do you? Too bad, your fault for not being an honest yourself! The dufus is peeing on Americas head and you love it and I don't. Now that's honest and no deep thought necessary. Add the inability to accept EVIDENCE and FACTS, is as dishonest as it gets for the guy wanting honesty. Just another thing you are incapable of processing.

Blaming the House?? Have they proposed a balanced budget, or do they even talk about balancing a budget? And isn't it funny how, when the repubs had the House, they had the government "lock, stock, and barrel", but when the dems have the House, then it's more like they've only been on the job a year.
    How ridicules can you get? NO shame at not doing your own math bud! I mean how many balanced budgets has the repubs proposed when they had the house? You blame dems for that? What a maroon!

TDS. Pure and simple. Obama was wonderful and he couldn't possibly have been responsible for anything bad in your view. If a dem comes by your house and takes everything you own, then you would find a way to blame Trump for it. It's TDS and a severe case of it at that.
    I see you don't mind adding dumb and deluded to ridicules in regard to your smatterings. I at least only blame repubs and the dufus for stuff he actually does. You can forget your pipe dream of helping you blast Obama. Do it by yourself and we will see what history says about them both.
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2020, 08:39 AM
    Don't like it when someone aggressively challenges your ideology do you?
    That's what you call it? Oh. I thought you were just being intentionally insulting since you couldn't think of anything thoughtful to say.

Now that's honest and no deep thought necessary
    Obviously.

How ridicules can you get? NO shame at not doing your own math bud! I mean how many balanced budgets has the repubs proposed when they had the house? You blame dems for that? What a maroon!
    Yet more evidence of deep thought. I have said all along that BOTH parties are guilty. You are the only one living in your fantasy world.
    Expert

Feb 21, 2020, 02:23 PM
    I will admit when someone makes sly insults instead of cogient statements I do tend to get aggressive. I'm not easily dismissed either, when my questions get ducked. You can expect to be pressed as I have asked for your math concerning the widening of income inequality. Not use to people running like scalded dogs from simple questions and that tends to raise my suspicions.
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2020, 06:47 PM
    You can expect to be pressed as I have asked for your math concerning the widening of income inequality.
    No you haven't. I never raised the issue. My point was the median income showing that the country is better off than 30 years ago. That is unquestionably true. If you want to make a point about income inequality, then go for it, but don't expect me to do your math or research for you.
    Not use to people running like scalded dogs from simple questions and that tends to raise my suspicions.
    I have not run from your questions.

I will admit when someone makes sly insults instead of cogient statements
    You mean like you've been doing? Like that?
    Expert

Feb 21, 2020, 07:38 PM
    You have probably already done the simple math and don't have the guts to admit it because you finally realize I am right and you feel stupid with those nonsense arguments you have been making, so there would be no need for me to humiliate you further as that would bring me no satisfaction whatsoever. So we can drop this conversation and move beyond it.

As to the dufus budget, its dead on arrival as even repubs would pay a heavy price among their own base voters if they managed to pass any of his cuts, so it seems my friend you will just be forced to have your money taken and given to some needy person in your state.

Sorry.
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2020, 08:00 PM
    You have probably already done the simple math and don't have the guts to admit it because you finally realize I am right and you feel stupid with those nonsense arguments you have been making, so there would be no need for me to humiliate you further as that would bring me no satisfaction whatsoever. So we can drop this conversation and move beyond it.
    I guess we should since neither I nor anyone else, and probably not even you, has the slightest idea of whatever loony tune idea you're talking about. I worry about you sometimes.
    Expert

Feb 22, 2020, 02:22 AM
    Worry about yourself my friend, the rest of us have a good grasp on income inequality.
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2020, 05:53 AM
    Yeah. It's the current state of reality that you are struggling with. Things like what's been said and not said.
    Expert

Feb 22, 2020, 08:34 AM
    Don't blame your failings on me. The things you cannot grasp are your responsibility to correct. Plus I have my own issues to deal with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Prepare a Budgeted Income Statement, Cash Budget, Sales Budget/Cash Collections, Purc [ 1 Answers ]

The CEO of Kingston Cart Inc. asked the Chief Financial Officer to prepare a Master Budget for the next three months, beginning July 1, 2010. The company's policy is to maintain a minimum cash balance of $6,000 at each month end. Sales are forecasted at an average selling price of $70 per cart....

View more questions Search