Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #321

    Mar 11, 2020, 04:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post


    All the dems support assisting the needy and the least of us Clete, not just Bernie.
    They only support assisting the needy with OPM, if they were true socialists they would overthrow the whole rotten mess, but no, they will stick their snouts in the trough
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,244, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #322

    Mar 11, 2020, 04:42 AM
    Yes those that have the money to support such levels of the federal government. They don't do it for free either, because they also write the monetary policy for all of us. I've explained that before, but in case you missed it, they hand pick candidates you elect that they control, to make it easier to make MO'MONEY for themselves. Even when the tax rate was 90% way back in the day, nobody paid that, just as they didn't pay the going rate of 35% nor will they pay the 21% of today. They have loopholes, tax havens and deductions to mitigate any rate you tax them at. So while you tout the support for the federal government like some holy grail, they also force the federal government to borrow mo money for the stuff the government does, and YOU pay for that and your grand kids too.

    It's your support of this trickle down economic policy that makes a balanced budget IMPOSSIBLE by any repub. Of course you will never see it that way, and I do understand that, since it's much easier to say that po folks and the old are the real culprits of the debt, because they cannot contribute to the economy in the same capacity of those rich guys, and just take your money that you worked hard to earn.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,244, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #323

    Mar 11, 2020, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    They only support assisting the needy with OPM, if they were true socialists they would overthrow the whole rotten mess, but no, they will stick their snouts in the trough
    We aren't true socialists Clete, just Americans, and the only OPM in America is what rich guys legally steal. OPM is just an excuse to say you are more important than me, which justifies legal stealing. That's why after repubs pillage and plunder and ruin things for ordinary citizens, dems come in and clean up the mess on the fed level.
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #324

    Mar 11, 2020, 05:52 AM
    dream on
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,244, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #325

    Mar 11, 2020, 07:13 AM
    No dream it's historical FACT look it up starting with King Reagan.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,324, Reputation: 154
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #326

    Mar 11, 2020, 11:47 AM
    That's why after repubs pillage and plunder and ruin things for ordinary citizens, dems come in and clean up the mess on the fed level.
    Never would have thought that having some of the lowest unemployment figures in history, strong GDP growth, and strong wage growth would be considered "pillaging". But I would agree with you that the dems would certainly "fix" all of that.

    I didn't vote for repubs or the dufus who chose to cut taxes on the backs of our grandchildren. You did. Nor do I support cutting assistance for the least, or the needy, to pay for those tax cuts. Start with the bloated military budget, and those tax havens and loopholes for rich people, and multinational corporations that have long allowed them to pay no taxes on most of their money, and run overseas for cheap labor.
    Your outlook never seems to change. "Make someone else pay for it, but don't ask anything from Tal. Even when it comes down to putting a burden on the back of my grandchildren, then that's fine." But I do congratulate you. Sure sounds like what a truly radical, liberal dem would say.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,244, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #327

    Mar 11, 2020, 01:57 PM
    You going to blame the dems for the stock market falling, or the pending lay offs from oil wars? Is the dufus going to fix this or not?
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #328

    Mar 16, 2020, 07:20 PM
    he can't fix it, blow hard doesn't cut it
    Vacuum7's Avatar
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2
    Junior Member
     
    #329

    Mar 17, 2020, 06:15 AM
    We have been attacked with a BIOLOGICAL WEAPON from Red China: The appropriate response is to strike back with our own biological weapon ASAP....otherwise, we risk successive attacks from the ChiComs. In terms of this virus: We should not do anything different...we should continue our daily routines....let the virus run its course.
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #330

    Mar 17, 2020, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    We have been attacked with a BIOLOGICAL WEAPON from Red China: The appropriate response is to strike back with our own biological weapon ASAP....otherwise, we risk successive attacks from the ChiComs. In terms of this virus: We should not do anything different...we should continue our daily routines....let the virus run its course.
    you talk rubbish, the "biological weapon" has killed more chinese so if there was an attack it was against the chinese, the italians, but not the US which is having an attack of the hebbie jeevies
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,324, Reputation: 154
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #331

    Mar 17, 2020, 03:59 PM
    US which is having an attack of the hebbie jeevies
    Just about right.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,244, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #332

    Mar 17, 2020, 04:26 PM
    Business as usual and ignoring the virus threat and the health and economic threat ain't going to cut it as this thing is getting bigger at a rapid rate. It is sweeping the whole country as it has every country.
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #333

    Mar 17, 2020, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Business as usual and ignoring the virus threat and the health and economic threat ain't going to cut it as this thing is getting bigger at a rapid rate. It is sweeping the whole country as it has every country.
    then you might have to curtail some of your freedoms, just to stop the idiots
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,324, Reputation: 154
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #334

    Mar 17, 2020, 07:26 PM
    Business as usual and ignoring the virus threat and the health and economic threat ain't going to cut it as this thing is getting bigger at a rapid rate. It is sweeping the whole country as it has every country.
    I rest my case.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,244, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #335

    Mar 18, 2020, 02:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I rest my case.
    So we should do NOTHING? Is that your case?
    Vacuum7's Avatar
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2
    Junior Member
     
    #336

    Mar 18, 2020, 02:03 AM
    Paraclete: The Red Chinese could lose half their population and still have more than twice the population of the U.S. AND they don't give a rat's arse about their people, that's why they went ahead and permitted the virsu to kill their own to legitimize it as a "natural" problem. Meanwhile, they were sending 7000 ChiComs a day over to the U.S. as carrier rats to spread the virus.

    Also, how do you explain the CAPTURE of 663 ChiComs crossing the U.S.-Mexico border in the last 90 days? If we caught 663, that means that we missed 2-3 times that number (the ratio of capture versus escape). While everyone is worried about Mexicans crossing the border, we have ChiComs coming across that can do real damage.....When you look at this and the attempts of ChiComs to penetrate Trump's Florida homestead, you begin to see something sinister.

    Also, anecdotal evidence suggests that the ChiComs had this planned-out: Why did they have so many ventilators ready? Why were they able to send ventilators to Europe? Who has warehouses of ventilators sitting around, ready to go? ChiComs attacked the U.S. with the intention of trying to help the Democrats unseat Trump. We are worried about Russian interference in our election process, what about Red Chinese interference?
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,244, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #337

    Mar 18, 2020, 02:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    then you might have to curtail some of your freedoms, just to stop the idiots
    Taking SAFETY precautions doesn't take away your freedom, it saves your health, and maybe a life. It's more like weathering an extreme storm. Hunker down until it passes.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,324, Reputation: 154
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #338

    Mar 18, 2020, 04:22 AM
    So we should do NOTHING? Is that your case?
    We are doing a lot already, but we should not panic as in your post. We've faced FAR worse situations than this and made it fine, and we'll get through this just fine if we'll keep our heads.
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #339

    Mar 18, 2020, 04:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Paraclete: The Red Chinese could lose half their population and still have more than twice the population of the U.S. AND they don't give a rat's arse about their people, that's why they went ahead and permitted the virsu to kill their own to legitimize it as a "natural" problem. Meanwhile, they were sending 7000 ChiComs a day over to the U.S. as carrier rats to spread the virus.

    Also, how do you explain the CAPTURE of 663 ChiComs crossing the U.S.-Mexico border in the last 90 days? If we caught 663, that means that we missed 2-3 times that number (the ratio of capture versus escape). While everyone is worried about Mexicans crossing the border, we have ChiComs coming across that can do real damage.....When you look at this and the attempts of ChiComs to penetrate Trump's Florida homestead, you begin to see something sinister.

    Also, anecdotal evidence suggests that the ChiComs had this planned-out: Why did they have so many ventilators ready? Why were they able to send ventilators to Europe? Who has warehouses of ventilators sitting around, ready to go? ChiComs attacked the U.S. with the intention of trying to help the Democrats unseat Trump. We are worried about Russian interference in our election process, what about Red Chinese interference?
    Whatever you are smoking, you need to stop, if China loses the US market they lose, the Chinese want business as usual, they have more people in poverty than your entire population. You fail to understand that they have had many epidemics, obviously, they would have ventilators in stock
    Vacuum7's Avatar
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2
    Junior Member
     
    #340

    Mar 18, 2020, 05:45 AM
    Paraclete: "Losing" the "need" for ChiCom slave labor should be the goal of highest U.S. importance! The U.S. should be endeavoring to do whatever it has to do to rid itself of the ChiCom scourge: After this horrific episode, if the brain-dead citizenry of this nation aren't beginning to catch onto the realization of the evil actions and intentions of Red China well, then, all hope is lost.

    We should be thinking in terms of revoking Red China's Favored Nation Trading Status and, also, canceling our debt payment to them to the tune of however many billion of $$$s this Corona Virus has damaged our country. If Red China has half of their country in poverty, my only hope is that their poverty number expands to consume the entire fetid nation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.


Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Prepare a Budgeted Income Statement, Cash Budget, Sales Budget/Cash Collections, Purc [ 1 Answers ]

The CEO of Kingston Cart Inc. asked the Chief Financial Officer to prepare a Master Budget for the next three months, beginning July 1, 2010. The company's policy is to maintain a minimum cash balance of $6,000 at each month end. Sales are forecasted at an average selling price of $70 per cart....


View more questions Search