Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zebra76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2020, 03:25 AM
    Sale of mobile home that had already been affixed to the property
    My friend has a mobile on land she owns. She already completed an affidavit of affixure for the mobile home and had it registered. She now wants to sell the land and mobile home. Would the sale be done in a way similar to the sale of any other home since the mobile home is now permanently affixed to the land? Thank you for your help!!

Check out some similar questions!

Laws protecting property owners when mortgage company moves mobile home off property [ 3 Answers ]

My mother had a mobile home on our property and she recently passed away. There is a screened porch attached that my husband and I paid to have built. There is hard stucco all around the bottom of the home that will have to be broken up before the home is moved. The mortgage company wants to come...

Mobile home 4 sale no title-attached to property [ 5 Answers ]

My brothers and I inherited a double-wide mobile home and 21.14 acres of land. We would like to sell both but no one can get financing because of the mobile home( it is 15 years old). My question is can we sell the mobile home separately without having a title for it, and how do we unattach it from...

Mobile Home For Sale [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mobile home I want to sell and was wondering what would be the easiest way to go about selling it. It is in fairly good condition-has been well taken care of-but, since I drive a truck I don't have time to go through and paint etc. Do you have to have a place looking like new to sell it?

Can I sell a mobile home that is affixed and keep the land [ 2 Answers ]

Can I sell a mobile home that is affixed and keep the land

Mobile home for sale [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mobile home for sale that sits on aproximetly a half acre lot I own but I can't seem to sell outright because banks won't give loans because it is a mobile home should I sell it land contract

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.