Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jongaillard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2020, 08:05 PM
    How to clear meth for test?
    How long does it take for meth to clear out of system for a probation drug screen on one of those cheap dipstick drug tests? I'm a pretty regular user but not a super heavy user.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 5, 2020, 08:56 PM
    We will not help you circumnavigate the judicial system. If you are required to abstain from drugs as a requirement of your probation, you abstain. If you are unable to abstain, you deal with the consequences of your actions.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2020, 07:48 AM
    Expect to be detected for a full 3-10 days of last use. Unfortunately this requires total abstinence to achieve and any usage in between will trigger a fail. Your probation officer is really the best person to tell you how this probation process works, so forget trying to get in a hit or two and pass a test because they are looking for a compliance to the rules and know any slip will be easily detected. LOL, they won't tell you a failed test will be followed by a confirmation test that's a lot more rigorous than the standard drops in the bathrooms.

You do understand there is not a bit of difference between a heavy user and a regular user don't you? Neither of you will pass the cheap tests without total abstinence, and your question should have been how do you get clean and stay clean during probation. Highly recommend you get yourself the right help for this like a program that helps drug users do just that. Your probation officer may know of such a program.

So unless you have had your first meeting with the PO, which I suspect is the case here, never think you are fooling a person that has seen many like you before. They know every trick in the book, and more than a few you don't know. They know what you are planning just like all of us that have read your question know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meth and hair test [ 3 Answers ]

I have been clean for 8Months and I relapsed 2x. All my ua's have been clean. Had to do a hair test and I'm not sure if I will have a positive hair test.

Meth and hair test [ 2 Answers ]

I smoked on or about dec 29 and had to do a surprise hair test in jan 18. I am not a daily user rather monthly user (maybe 2times a month ). Is there a chance the test would be negative? (20 bag )

Meth drug test [ 7 Answers ]

If I smoked meth early Friday morning around 4 am and I drug tested Monday at 3 pm should I have been clean

Meth and drug test [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is a meth user and I know for a fact she was using in nov. dec and pretty sure she is still using. She is supposed to go for a hair follicle test on Monday. Is there a chance her test will come back clean? How long does it take to get the results back?

View more questions Search