Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown_Potato Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2020, 04:52 PM
    Bisexual?
    I have masturbated to the same sex before but never thought about being in a relationship with one. Am I bisexual?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2020, 05:25 PM
    To soon to tell. How old are you?

Feb 3, 2020, 09:52 PM
    I am 15.
    Expert

Feb 3, 2020, 10:59 PM
    Is masterbation the extent of your sexual experience?

Feb 4, 2020, 06:55 AM
    Well, yeah. I guess
    Expert

Feb 4, 2020, 08:15 AM
    What's your preference if you can articulate that? Are you attracted to one sex, or both? The range of human sexual attraction can go from one sex to another and be anywhere in between. We often surprise ourselves during the experimenting stage with our own sexuality or preference, so does it make a difference who you want to be sexual with? In the grand scheme of things the degree or label you or others puts on it doesn't matter and depends on what YOU are comfortable with.

Still way to early to say what you may be since you have no experience with others to gauge yourself with, and honestly no hurry to decide about it until you can understand yourself better. To have questions and be curious is natural enough though, very common in teens, and I wish I had a definitive answer for you, but it's a hard thing to assign sexual preference to a stranger without a lot more input.

How do you see yourself and what do you want for yourself?

Feb 4, 2020, 07:27 PM
    Well first off, I thunk about it a lot. I would like to have some experience with the same gender to see if it is really my thing. I never really liked the same gender before, relationship wise. I prefer the opposite gender when it comes to relationships. I never thought about relationships with the same gender, but i am now. I just dont know if i would like to be in a relationship with them. I think I am bisexual but I'm not sure. I don't want to wait to know the answer but I know I have to.

I don't know how I would see myself really. My question that I keep asking myself is if I AM attracted to the other sex. I am just not sure. I think I would like to be sexual with both, but I am just not sure in a relationship.

Would I be bisexual if I just want sex with both genders?
    Expert

Feb 4, 2020, 09:39 PM
    I would say so, but given your situation, it's more curiosity at this stage I believe. Everybody likes to know where they stand with themselves, but think it best to DEFINE yourself. No hurry, you'll get there.

Feb 4, 2020, 09:56 PM
    Thank you so much. :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2020, 11:27 AM
    This should interest you. It was in today's Chicago Tribune:

"Nicole Legate, an assistant professor of psychology at the Illinois Institute of Technology, with co-author Ronald Rogge of the University of Rochester, found a new sexual orientation category that they believe should be considered alongside heterosexuals, bisexuals and homosexuals. That category is heteroflexibles — men and women who identify as heterosexual but who are strongly attracted to or engage in sex with people of the same sex. Legate said this group does not identify as bisexual, which is why these individuals should be in their own unique category."

https://viewnews.cc/lifestyle/7431.html

Feb 5, 2020, 01:16 PM
    I didn't even know this was a thing! Tysm
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2020, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_Potato View Post
    I didn't even know this was a thing! Tysm
    Human sexuality is on a very broad spectrum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to I tell if I'm really bisexual or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. This is kind of a long story, but I will try to sum it up. All right, I'm 16 and I never considered myself to be attracted to girls until April 9, 2009. I was 14, and a freshmen. I had been hanging out with a friend a whole lot. She was a junior and she was bisexual. She always hugged me....

Help my man is bisexual [ 7 Answers ]

I have always adored my man, he has recently admitted to having sexual feelings for his gay friend and wanted to explore it further. I want to know if it is possible for a man to get sick of gay sex and return to heterosexual sex. I want to hold on tight to him but I know he must find himself and...

Am I bisexual? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and a Christian. So all my life it's pretty much been a given that I should be attracted to the male sex. But since I was about 13, I've noticed an attraction to girls and have regular fantasies about being with a girl. A few months ago a friend and I got drunk and started...

Am I bisexual, gay, or what? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 26-year-old guy, with a very confused sexual situation, and I need your help for what follows: Well, I have always felt attracted to good-looking males and females. - About guys: I often have gay fantasies. I have a fetish for men's underwear. ...

Am I Bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 15, a Sophomore in High school. This question seems to go around a lot and I feel it's come to me. For about 2 years I've started to notice guys as much as girls. I've never had sex before... not yet... I sometimes fantisize about being with men. I HATE the idea of being bi, but I feel that is...

View more questions Search