Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geneisaac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2020, 03:31 AM
    Heating and Cooling Question
    Trying to locate a part list for the correct replacement pilot burner for an older N.G. Johnson Furnace. (Model BT160) Any ideas would be appreciated.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2020, 04:26 PM
    Besides a local furnace repair shop...

https://www.furnacepartsource.com/burners/

https://www.doityourself.com/stry/fi...-furnace-parts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating and cooling [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take to burn out transformer when using a ten amp fuse instead of five or less? I have been fighting five amp fuse blowing. Replaced board, transformer, contact and all 24 volt wires so why am I still having blown fuses?

Goodman Heating and Cooling heating too high and uncontrollable [ 0 Answers ]

We can not control the heat from our Goodman heat pump and a/c unit. If we turn in on at its lowest (67/8 degrees) the house will be 85 degrees within the hour at the house' coolest spot. We have turn on the a/c unit and can't seem to get relief.

Heating and cooling unit blowing air but not heating- goodman [ 1 Answers ]

It is a gas pack. Blowing air but not heating. Could it have a pilot light out?

Cooling and heating [ 1 Answers ]

What can be the problem of a baseboard heater that start with cold or heating as the case may be, and then started blowing fan air... the cooling or the heating gradually went off. What can be the baseboard heater problem?

Heating and cooling help [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know how I got myself so mixed up but I need help. I built my first home about 4 years ago. My first winter (I live in Florida) I used heat on the stat when it got cold out. I went to work one morning and saw my unit was iced up. I called installer and he told me to use Emer heat. So I...

View more questions Search